Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35117 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2006, 10:38:29 AM »
Imagine this:  You get a phone call at about 1 in the morning.  When you answer the phone, a low, raspy voice says,  "I know who you are and I know what you did," then proceeds to describe the contents of the current room you are in in perfect detail.  How do you react?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »
Imagine this:  You get a phone call at about 1 in the morning.  When you answer the phone, a low, raspy voice says,  "I know who you are and I know what you did," then proceeds to describe the contents of the current room you are in in perfect detail.  How do you react?

I'd ask it how many fingers I was holding up, and if it got it wrong, I'd assume it was someone who'd seen the pics of my room that I'd posted online, at which point I'd tell them to piss off and I'd go back to sleep.  If it got it right, I'd ask a few more times to make a lucky guess unlikely, then get dressed, pull out one of the weapons I keep handy and look for hidden cameras, then figure out how they'd gotten in to install them.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2006, 05:39:00 PM »
Considering the question you asked, in "Ask Fluorescent anything", do you get slapped by women alot?  Please, feal free to answer it both ways.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2006, 05:45:17 PM »
Considering the question you asked, in "Ask Fluorescent anything", do you get slapped by women alot?  Please, feal free to answer it both ways.

Never, actually.  I've tended to get along extremely well with the women I've met.  Women often tell me they can relax with me in a way they don't usually do.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »
I just want to say this real quick, I think we are both prince charmings, am I right?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2006, 06:52:15 PM »
Prince charming?  Me?  Pft!   :P

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2006, 07:23:11 PM »
What the fuck does pft mean?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: May 20, 2006, 01:59:53 AM »
It's like 'clap', or 'woof'.  Does that help?

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: May 20, 2006, 01:16:37 PM »
What does each one of the letters stand for?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: May 20, 2006, 01:29:33 PM »
It's not an anacronym; it's an onomatopoeia.

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #115 on: May 20, 2006, 02:47:32 PM »
describe your ideal woman

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2006, 12:22:28 AM »
have you ever made a woman orgasm during intercourse?
and if so,  w2hat is your record for the most times in one session?
Misunderstood.

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2006, 12:27:53 AM »
have you ever made a woman orgasm during regular conversation?
and if so,  what is your record for the most times in one session?
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2006, 12:32:59 AM »
have you ever made a woman yawn during normal conversation.
and if so, how many women have you made fall asleep?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2006, 05:16:57 AM »
describe your ideal woman

Someone adventurous and outgoing, who doesn't need to surround herself with people all the time.  Someone who can be spontanious, who has a great sense of humour, who can unclench their anus and enjoy life, but who doesn't lose themselves in it.  Someone who'll look cutely uncomfortable at formal occassions, and who's happier when she's muddy and cold.  Physically and mentally capable, and with a desire to compete with me; who I constantly draw with in debates, and who is always able to surprise me with something.  Someone who doesn't need me, but wants me.

Oh, and being pretty helps too.

(I actually found someone with most of those things, but it didn't work out for many complicated reasons.)