Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 34612 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Ask Peter anything
« on: May 13, 2006, 08:27:09 AM »
Don't blame me if I bore you.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 09:02:14 AM »
Have you ever had sex with a guy, or is there a guy you have considered having sex with?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 09:12:00 AM »
Do you drive a Jag?
An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 09:55:42 AM »
Have you ever had sex with a guy, or is there a guy you have considered having sex with?

I made out with a guy once, to see what it was like, and although he wanted to shag me, I decided guys weren't my thing and turned him down.  Nobody really attracts me that much these days, but guys attract me a lot less than girls, and have a slight ick factor; they smell wrong, aren't curvy, have too much hair and have sticky out bits where there should be sticky in bits.  I do find some guys attractive, but I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with them.

Do you drive a Jag?

No.  I don't have a car.  Why?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline CuriousPrimate

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 10:03:12 AM »
Quote from: PeterMacKenzie
No.  I don't have a car.  Why?

Both the MacKenzies I knew at college, twenty years ago, who also both ended up in Glasgow, were Jag freaks. Thought it might be genetic...
An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend - Senegalese proverb

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 10:45:28 AM »
What's at the top of your list of things to do before you die?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 10:56:17 AM »
What's at the top of your list of things to do before you die?

To create something that'll persist and benefit the world long after I'm gone, and which I'll be remembered for.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 11:13:21 AM »
What your gonna do a Hitler only swap Jews etc for Neds. :o
 :P

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 11:17:45 AM »
Have you ever been terrified and what was it that terrified you?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 11:32:19 AM »
What your gonna do a Hitler only swap Jews etc for Neds. :o
 :P

Do you think neds would be immune to cyanide with all the glue they sniff?  Could be problematic.

Have you ever been terrified and what was it that terrified you?

University; I had terrible nightmares for years because of the stress of it.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 11:45:38 AM »
Who has ever disappointed you and why?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 01:33:42 PM »
Who has ever disappointed you and why?

My ex, for not acting to stop her stalker, and for refusing any help beyond emotional support.  It drove us appart, and the relationship crumbled in large part due to this (though there were other reasons too).  It made it clear that she cared more for that psychotic asshole than she did for me.

peegai

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2006, 01:40:23 PM »
When did you get in touch with your "inner bastard" (confidence, that is)?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2006, 02:07:36 PM »

I've been growing a progressively bigger set of balls since I was 16.  It's something I'm still working on.

peegai

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2006, 02:09:59 PM »

I've been growing a progressively bigger set of balls since I was 16.  It's something I'm still working on.

What is it that still inhibits you from thinking you're no. 1?