Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35131 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #375 on: June 18, 2006, 11:16:52 PM »
what is a cachungas?

Cachungas is slang for breasts.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #376 on: June 19, 2006, 08:51:35 AM »
What is your favorite carnival ride?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #377 on: June 19, 2006, 09:15:24 AM »
I have a model on my myspace account, and she did a friend request. She loves to fuck!!!!

Do you have a myspace account?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #378 on: June 19, 2006, 03:54:58 PM »
Do you beat your meat after you eat?

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #379 on: June 19, 2006, 03:56:10 PM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Hibakusha

« Reply #380 on: June 21, 2006, 01:15:27 AM »
1. what do you mostly have in common with most aspers?

2. what do you least have in common with most aspers?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #381 on: June 21, 2006, 01:42:37 AM »
where you the only survivor in the plane crash?
didn't you know that you could've shaved with the shards of metal from the plane crash site.
couldn't you have eaten the dead? and drank from their liver? and drank more from what wasn't expelled from their bladder?
anyways, cheer up.
I call my new pic "I've just survived a plane crash, I'm naked, thirsty, I've not shaved, I've been wandering around in the desert for 2 days and I'm pissed off."

Misunderstood.

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #382 on: June 21, 2006, 09:19:48 AM »
In your experience is there any truth to the idea that a guy shouldn't go on a date with a "loaded gun"?
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #383 on: June 21, 2006, 10:17:07 AM »
Do you have designs on omega_female? >:D

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #384 on: June 21, 2006, 10:22:03 AM »
Do you have designs on omega_female? >:D

No; as much as you like her, I have no attraction to her.  I'm not really attracted to anyone here.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #385 on: June 21, 2006, 10:24:16 AM »
In your experience is there any truth to the idea that a guy shouldn't go on a date with a "loaded gun"?

Considering that my median time between meeting someone and shagging them is about 6 hours, I'd say it definately pays to be in the mood when you go looking.  Uncock your gun for people you have more serious feelings towards though.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2006, 10:27:19 AM »
where you the only survivor in the plane crash?
didn't you know that you could've shaved with the shards of metal from the plane crash site.
couldn't you have eaten the dead? and drank from their liver? and drank more from what wasn't expelled from their bladder?
anyways, cheer up.

I did shave with a metal shard, but I didn't have any pockets to carry it in, and I couldn't take the dead people's clothes since they were all bloody and shitty and stuff.  And I usually get pissed off when I'm working hard at something, whether it's digging a hole in the garden, climbing a mountain or walking naked through the desert.  It helps me to get stuff done.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2006, 10:29:29 AM »
1. what do you mostly have in common with most aspers?

2. what do you least have in common with most aspers?

1.  I have no friends IRL

2.  I can mingle at a bar and pick up women.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2006, 10:31:06 AM »
What's the weirdest inanimate object you've ever spoken to?

A rock, which, when walking alone and going slightly crazy from the isolation (as seems to happen to me after 4-5 days of it), I decided to declare god for my amusement.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2006, 10:31:51 AM »
Do you beat your meat after you eat?

Sometimes.  I often get an errection after I eat, so it's generally a good time for it.