Author Topic: Ask Peter anything  (Read 35080 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Ask Peter anything
« Reply #195 on: May 26, 2006, 05:29:17 PM »
What is your choosen career?

I don't have one yet.  I studied Geography at university, but since graduating, I've been too ill to carve out a career or occupational direction for myself.  Ask me again in 5 years.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #196 on: May 26, 2006, 05:35:25 PM »
you didn;t answer my first question

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Doing something creative, hopfully.? Making and/or designing stuff, whether it's artwork, stories, devices or something else.

what do you mean by devices?

something similar to your recent picture interests?
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #197 on: May 26, 2006, 05:49:24 PM »
you didn;t answer my first question

where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Doing something creative, hopfully.  Making and/or designing stuff, whether it's artwork, stories, devices or something else.

what do you mean by devices?

something similar to your recent picture interests?

Not quite.  I have an interest in mechanical devices, electrical gizmos, thermal systems and so on, and while I'm utterly hopeless at actually building anything, I like to design things when my brain is working.  I have a folder when I keep all the drawings I've done over the years of these kinds of things.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #198 on: May 26, 2006, 05:52:52 PM »
you don't find the items in your recent pictures to fall under this category;

and i quote peter mac
mechanical devices, electrical gizmos, thermal systems and so on,
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #199 on: May 26, 2006, 06:05:42 PM »
Yes, but so does your car, the computer you're reading this on and just about everything else that modern society depends on.   :P

Oh, ok then; I'm going to become a maker of rubber jiggly things that go 'bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'.  Happy now?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2006, 06:09:20 PM »
no, noty until you incorporate the thermal aspect to it.
i think that is the missing ingredient when trying to duplicate the female vavina.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: May 26, 2006, 06:23:14 PM »
Flush your cyberpussy with warm water and it should be good enough.  If you want something with better usability characteristics, you could incorporate a heating element around the vagninal canal; 3-5W should be enough, depending on the thermal conduction of the material, but it would have be in the form of some sort of expandable weave to cope with the expansion and contraction of the surrounding substrate during thrusting, and reliability would always be an issue due to the relative britility of the heating element.  A warm-water chamber surrounding the inner canal might be the best option, and it could be lined with a tougher material than the skin-simulant of the rest of the device to guard against leaks.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #202 on: May 26, 2006, 06:30:29 PM »
how about teeny tiny lil holes.
where the inner workings of the 'port-a-pussy' would be filled with a lube type substance that heats up, and retains the heat for a lengthy period of time.

the teeny tiny holes would make this item disposable, i figure a couple dozen uses per maximum.
and the item must be microwaveable (15-25 seconds).

Misunderstood.

Offline Sanityisoverrated

• Frequent Poster
  • Sleepy type guy
« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2006, 08:34:13 PM »
This all sounds like an accident waiting to happen...
'When the world is run according to my standards, everyone will be a happier person and the general standard of health will exceed the average' - Charlie Chaplin

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2006, 11:22:19 PM »
inasmuch as you mean getting pregnant, i doubt seriously that will happen.
Misunderstood.

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2006, 12:53:30 AM »
you can get heating lube anyways you know, so just pop down your local boots

baby

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2006, 02:09:39 AM »
It doesn't really heat though; the stuff I have just has some capsicin (the stuff in chillis), and I can barely feel it (the girls get a stronger sensation from it).

Offline baby

• Fairy Princess
  • Constant Poster
  • you say naughty like its a bad thing!
« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2006, 11:00:22 AM »
from a girls point of view that stuff is great especially if you blow gently on the area that has it on it!

you can get some with methol type stuff in it and it tingles nicely

anyways, do you have any fetishes?

baby

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2006, 11:46:29 AM »
Do you own gym equipment, or do you go to one?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: May 27, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »
from a girls point of view that stuff is great especially if you blow gently on the area that has it on it!

you can get some with methol type stuff in it and it tingles nicely

anyways, do you have any fetishes?

baby

Mostly I just have preferences; some things I like more, some I like less, some I'm happy to do, some I'd only do if I was drunk, bored or she really wanted it.   I seem to get a bit more aroused when having sex outdoors or in strange places, and I like to tie girls up and play with them, but there's nothing that's really 'it' for me.  Maybe I just need to experiment more to find something that works.