Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249926 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3840 on: February 06, 2008, 07:52:53 PM »
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Soph

« Reply #3841 on: February 06, 2008, 08:50:51 PM »
zomg being a fucktard

"No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3842 on: February 06, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »
Lucky dawg!

And with good senses!

:o

My wife has a similar warning,
when she almost got hit. I suspect
that there's a HUGE pressure change,
or something. You just have to be in
tune with your body.

Soph

« Reply #3843 on: February 06, 2008, 09:35:04 PM »
Ewwwwwwwwww
There's red fluid coming out of my arm :laugh:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #3844 on: February 06, 2008, 10:04:02 PM »
They didn't move everything they said they would
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #3845 on: February 06, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »
WORK DIDN't PAY ME, FUCKERS!!!!
 :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

:flamer: :flame:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3846 on: February 06, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »

I have quite a bit to bitch about!

I'll start with the most troubling.

I was sittting outside on the hood of my car, About two AM, smoking my pipe in the misty rain, when I felt a polarization and flow of energy. It made me feel sick, immmediatelly, so I stood up and walked around. I remembered that it is trash day tommorrow, so I looked back at the big cans we use all week long then consolidate for trashday.

Suddenly, I felt even more of something awful and I looked to the sky. I heard a crispy breaking sound as lightening struck the pole in the corner of my yard and seemed to split into about six different arcs. I was standing in my driveway when it hit, knocking me to the ground, and a major leg of the energy pulsed downward to my car and hit the exact spot where I had been sitting when I became sick, ten or fifteen seconds before.

I may have lost some piss. Hard to tell for sure, because everything was instantly wet. I know my ears have suffered from the explosion and our electricity was out for over four hours.

I still had to go to work, so I showered by candle light.

I've stopped shaking, mostly, but it really scared me. I don't feel right yet. I've been shot at and shot back, beaten up and beaten back, killed people with my car, seen two fires where people burned up, actually saw another guy struck by ligheninng and die, but surviving this thing scared the fucking hell out of me. I felt it coming, but I did not know what it was.

My ears are still ringing and it's been about eight hours.

:twitch:

I'm glad that you went to the doctor and you are OK now.

:hug:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3847 on: February 06, 2008, 11:06:10 PM »
Lucky dawg!

And with good senses!

:o

My wife has a similar warning,
when she almost got hit. I suspect
that there's a HUGE pressure change,
or something. You just have to be in
tune with your body.

A rapid increase in pressure would explain how I became wet so rapidly and so thoroughly.

It would also allow some light on the ringing ears, afterward.  The ringing is gone, now.

My ears ringing was physical, not some sensory crossover with stress that happens sometimes, like when I am really fatigued and force myself to make eye contact beyond the point of comfort. That always makes my ears ring, but it goes away immediately after I look away. 

My ears rang, because I heard what sounded like a sonic boom that shook the ground.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3848 on: February 06, 2008, 11:18:43 PM »

I have quite a bit to bitch about!

I'll start with the most troubling.

I was sittting outside on the hood of my car, About two AM, smoking my pipe in the misty rain, when I felt a polarization and flow of energy. It made me feel sick, immmediatelly, so I stood up and walked around. I remembered that it is trash day tommorrow, so I looked back at the big cans we use all week long then consolidate for trashday.

Suddenly, I felt even more of something awful and I looked to the sky. I heard a crispy breaking sound as lightening struck the pole in the corner of my yard and seemed to split into about six different arcs. I was standing in my driveway when it hit, knocking me to the ground, and a major leg of the energy pulsed downward to my car and hit the exact spot where I had been sitting when I became sick, ten or fifteen seconds before.

I may have lost some piss. Hard to tell for sure, because everything was instantly wet. I know my ears have suffered from the explosion and our electricity was out for over four hours.

I still had to go to work, so I showered by candle light.

I've stopped shaking, mostly, but it really scared me. I don't feel right yet. I've been shot at and shot back, beaten up and beaten back, killed people with my car, seen two fires where people burned up, actually saw another guy struck by ligheninng and die, but surviving this thing scared the fucking hell out of me. I felt it coming, but I did not know what it was.

My ears are still ringing and it's been about eight hours.

:twitch:

I'm glad that you went to the doctor and you are OK now.

:hug:

You know, even the doctor said that. He said I was fine, but knowing me, he was glad that I came to his office. He has been my doctor for nine years and knows that I can be very hesitant. I let my wife talk me into going because I had the bloodwork coming up soon, anyway.

Of course, when I usually get the bloodwork done, I don't see him, until the tests are back. I still have to go back for him to review the lab results in a few days.

That twitch thing is weird. I felt like a total twitch, at first. It took me a while to do an inventory of functionality of my bodily departments.
:D
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3849 on: February 06, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »
 :jawdrop:
Wow. What a story. And you went to work!

I had a migraine yesterday. Maybe due to weather change? It is over now.  ;D
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Soph

« Reply #3850 on: February 06, 2008, 11:44:53 PM »
Went to get a drink out of my fridge and there was none :(

I'm SO fucking thirsty

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3851 on: February 06, 2008, 11:46:28 PM »
:jawdrop:
Wow. What a story. And you went to work!

I had a migraine yesterday. Maybe due to weather change? It is over now.  ;D

YES!

I went to work out of self defense, maybe. My having a job is something good to lean on, especially when other things are out of kilter. It is positive, something I am good at, something I can depend on to be predictable. Yes, I went to work, today. Hell, yeah!

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3852 on: February 07, 2008, 02:39:47 AM »

Bad things tend to come in 3s, although not that quickly.

NO. Good things. Bad in 5's.

Fuck.

I had more than five bad things happen today. Am I ahead of the game or just at the head of the game?

I am mostly numb, right now, but if I was going to cry, it would be because of the seventy year old vase I broke.

:(

have a good cry - i'd pay money which i haven't got to be able to.

and it's been a fuckawful day here, too - perhaps the planets are in wonky alignment, or something.  :(

/hugs dawg.

Thanks, but I'm still too numb.

*hugs back, a little "too" tightly and certainly for "too" long*

/checks to see who's looking, then keeps huggling.  gimme some of that goooood electricity, dawg!

;)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3853 on: February 07, 2008, 03:43:26 AM »
My pinky toenail is fucked.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3854 on: February 07, 2008, 07:52:53 AM »
I'm glad you're OK, DD. :o
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein