Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249283 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Just one quick bitch ...
« on: February 20, 2007, 12:55:42 PM »
Not a whole page of wimpering about the last eight jobs you fucked up or the possibility that you will never get laid, again.

No long drawn out histories of how your mother wanted you to keep your room spotless while she was fucking the neighborhood.

This is the same as "Post what are you thinking...", except that it should be about an annoyance or how you are going to prevent one.

... and try to make it funny or at least interesting.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »

I'll try one.

I'm going to spike my little dog (American football reference) the next time I reach to pet him and plow my hand through another puddle of shit stuck to his lip from his most recently practiced deviant fascination with the back-alley paw-through bistro.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:09:15 PM »

I'll try one.

I'm going to spike my little dog (American football reference) the next time I reach to pet him and plow my hand through another puddle of shit stuck to his lip from his most recently practiced deviant fascination with the back-alley paw-through bistro.

I got one. Why the hell did I have to be eating a burrito when I read the above post?
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:48:42 PM »
people irritate....
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 03:34:46 AM »
I hate musicals. >:(
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

duncvis

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 08:23:19 AM »

Ditto, with one or two exceptions of the culty variety. But not as much as I hate over the top 'British' films. Especially if that soppy twunt Hugh Grant is in them.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 08:46:44 AM »

What an embarrassment Hugh Grant is ... to all of us. I hope no aliens are watching and assessing our intelligence, right now.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 08:51:51 AM »

I would also agree with this, except for a few classics, featuring extravagance in moviemaking art, and culty ones.

Musicals, live-action, at the theater are in a different class, to me, though. I just love most stage shows.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
Cunt, cunt, cunt, fucking cunt, cunt, cunt! (I paid up, PI.)

AP report: Music companies targeting colleges
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:53:22 PM by DirtDawg »

duncvis

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »
Cunt, cunt, cunt, fucking cunt, cunt, cunt! (I paid up, PI.)

AP report: Music companies targeting colleges

Greedy scum-sucking fuckpigs.  :finger:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 03:37:12 PM »
The idiot who decided the Maya software renderer would make a good engine for a feature film ought to at least have the balls to admit he was wrong.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Litigious

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 01:38:27 AM »
I hate the Swedish roads. They're like a mule path compared with the Autobahn.  >:(

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 05:29:01 AM »
I gotta go to class in 3 hours.... ugh.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Scrapheap

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 01:25:29 AM »
Fuckingbitchcuntslutwhore!!!

duncvis

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2007, 06:17:53 AM »
* duncvis takes Scrap out with tranquillizer dart gun
  >:D