Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249691 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #3810 on: February 06, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »
 :o Nothing more to add, just  :o

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #3811 on: February 06, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »
First thing I did was go inside to check on my kids, still shaking. My daughter was awake and telling me that she had felt my fear and it woke her up. My son slept through it all.

They are fine.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #3812 on: February 06, 2008, 09:15:37 AM »
Lucky dawg!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3813 on: February 06, 2008, 09:22:24 AM »

I felt it. I knew it was bad. I just did not know what it was.

I will never fall for that gag, again. I know now to move my fucking feet.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

ozymandias

« Reply #3814 on: February 06, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »

You should get checked up as soon as possible!!    :o  **ozymandias in nurse mode**

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3815 on: February 06, 2008, 09:38:52 AM »

You should get checked up as soon as possible!!    :o  **ozymandias in nurse mode**

Really?

Help me understand why. It missed me. I was a bit aware of it, but it missed me. The only thing I can point to as an aftereffect is ringing ears, but I'm reasonably sure that is due to the explosion of force that knocked me to the ground.

What else could there be wrong?

... other than the fact that every muscle is sore like a fatiguing cold has hit me.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3816 on: February 06, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »
My dad is ignoring my emails and calls, save to tell me happy birthday, he can't take me out to dinner after all, he needs sleep, and to link this.  Which would be fine except that the timing of it tells me that he is paying attention to my calls and emails but is ignoring the emails and sending my call right to voicemail.  Fuck presents- he does my taxzes, and I need to get some info to him that I got in the mail recently.  Plus my car needs some work and I want to talk to him about it.

Douchebag.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 10:12:46 AM by JLPMS Elle »
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3817 on: February 06, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »
lol... when it's convenient for me.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #3818 on: February 06, 2008, 09:57:01 AM »

Really?

Help me understand why. It missed me. I was a bit aware of it, but it missed me. The only thing I can point to as an aftereffect is ringing ears, but I'm reasonably sure that is due to the explosion of force that knocked me to the ground.

... other than the fact that every muscle is sore like a fatiguing cold has hit me.
You got knocked to the ground, and are possibly in shock. Two things that mean you need to get checked out.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3819 on: February 06, 2008, 10:15:41 AM »

It would be funny if he were joking.

It's totally realistic that he'll end up committing parentus interruptus with an unexpected visit even though he lives in another state than me and even though I'm telling him there are very few times that are convenient for me; I can imagine him saying I'm being petty/selfish/whatever for not willing to schedule my sex life (and social life- he can't be around my friends, he hit on one and lost that priveledge) around his few moments of lucidity and motivation.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3820 on: February 06, 2008, 10:21:12 AM »

Really?

You got knocked to the ground, and are possibly in shock. Two things that mean you need to get checked out.

It was nine hours ago. I'm not in shock.

I probably was, at first.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #3821 on: February 06, 2008, 10:22:39 AM »

It would be funny if he were joking.

It's totally realistic that he'll end up committing parentus interruptus with an unexpected visit even though he lives in another state than me and even though I'm telling him there are very few times that are convenient for me; I can imagine him saying I'm being petty/selfish/whatever for not willing to schedule my sex life (and social life- he can't be around my friends, he hit on one and lost that priveledge) around his few moments of lucidity and motivation.
That is why I had the ... after the lol, it is something I do when I have nothing good to say about the situation.  The laughter is out of surprise that he would give you a card that is so crappy to begin with.  He could have said a good deal more to  you.  I am sorry to hear about how crappy your father is.   The fact is that its your birthday, so he should be trying to be convenient with your schedule.   Same goes for anyone's birthday, his included.   He should make time for you on your birthday, not the other way around.
:P   Internets are super serious.

ozymandias

« Reply #3822 on: February 06, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »

Really?

You might have received a stray shock from the lightning.  Sort of like getting hit with shrapnel.  Which is what some of your description MIGHT fit, the feeling of energy going thru you, sickness, residual muscle soreness.   I'm just a cautious sort.  However, since it was nine hours ago, just continue to monitor yourself, especially things like balance (worse than usual), concentration, memory, sensation of touch as well as the other senses.

Now, I'm not saying run to the ER, more like, go to a local clinic or your own physician and get it documented at some point. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3823 on: February 06, 2008, 11:44:56 AM »

Really?

You might have received a stray shock from the lightning.  Sort of like getting hit with shrapnel.  Which is what some of your description MIGHT fit, the feeling of energy going thru you, sickness, residual muscle soreness.   I'm just a cautious sort.  However, since it was nine hours ago, just continue to monitor yourself, especially things like balance (worse than usual), concentration, memory, sensation of touch as well as the other senses.

Now, I'm not saying run to the ER, more like, go to a local clinic or your own physician and get it documented at some point. 

My wife is telling me basically the same thing, but in a worrywort type of way. I have to live with her, though, and she can be very persistent. :D

Since I am due for my next major blood work-up from the lab in a couple of weeks, I decided to do it all a bit early. That won't take long at al.

Thanks!

Soph

« Reply #3824 on: February 06, 2008, 12:57:40 PM »
Had a really bad headache all day
I have headaches too much
It seems to be going now though