Author Topic: For fuck's sake here we go.  (Read 780 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
For fuck's sake here we go.
« on: April 02, 2015, 06:38:31 AM »
You felt that did you? You felt these things? Well of course you did Scrap. You feel these things strongly and it comes across in your righteous indignation. We should all make a little shrine for these feelings.

I would dismiss this as red-herring BS until the last line in which you make it clear that you're just projecting. After all, ASDC was just a shrine to your feelings and ego.

Which Admin should I have handed this off to 10 moths ago. You have a choice of 3 Admins - Black Butterfly, El Prez or PPK.

Bullshit! You could've admined any number of active members who were familiar with the SMF Admin panel: Dunc, Lit, Ozy, Hyke and hell, even I know SMF Admin panel better than you do (unless you were just feinting ignorance).

I wasn't talking about myself in as much as giving reasons.

You weren't giving reasons, you were making pissweak excuses. One of these days you might grow up and learn the difference.

But let's be perfectly clear Scrap. If I had not explained, you would have called out my behaviour and demanded an explanation.

Don't pretend to know the thoughts and motivations of others, you're just making up unfalsifiable bullshit out of your ass

I give an explanation and  you throw it in my face

Once again, you didn't give an explanation, you made pissweak excuses.

because YOU are a hypocrite and a projectionist of the highest order.

Since YOU'VE already been caught projecting, let's talk about hypocrisy, shall we?? You were one of the more active people in (correctly) calling out Alex Plank for his behavior in charge of WP, however in many ways, you pulled a Plankie with the way you ran ASDC. I'm sure you remember how MLA complained about how Alex was an absentee Admin who never gave his mods the tools necessary to fix issues with the site. I remember you nodding in agreement that this was just one more thing wrong about the Boy King. Fast forward a couple years and you're at your own site, doing the very things you condemned Plankie for. Pot meet kettle.    :jaded:

Its all about YOU, YOUR EGO and YOUR FEELINGS.

Get the fuck over yourself.

Projecting again. At least PPK had the self-awareness to admit when he was wrong.

Really? Fucking really?

OK, I will address this in no particular order. Between watching American Dad and drinking bourbon, I reckon I can bring myself to reply to your bullshit.

Firstly this whole "ASDC was supposed to be a support and activism site to help autistic people in the real world"....how the fuck do YOU know? You were not there in the beginning and by your own admission only interacted with the place to chat to a few mates, which you later ADMIT is your only real gripe "That's the core of my beef here, ASDC was one of the few sites left where you could talk to those people."

Its all about YOUR feelings as I say.

I always hated the kind of intellectually dishonest fuckwits that come up with a choice conclusion, and then jump to through hoops to make their arguments fit around their conclusions. It is what thee Social Justice Warriors and most Feminists do. You are no more honest or enlightened than they are.

Bit of history revisionism helps. The site was a shrine to my feelings you say? IF that were true you COULD draw the conclusion you did.
Problem for you is that it wasn't.
1) The forum design was not a shrine for my feelings. It was designed by committee about 5 years ago (including with members on this site).
2) The forum was not even supposed to happen and we have a long arsed thread on this (including the moment I was pushed into making the forum).

So revisionism helps, but you haven't the level of cunning or subtlety to make the narrative convincing.So you have already blown your wad. But let's see how you further lie and fuck your false narrative.?

I should have handed this off 10 months ago to another member. The terribly unfortunate thing is only one single person on the whole site was interested in an admin (or perhaps owning the site). ANYONE GUESS WHO THAT PERSON WAS? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? LOL

It was you Scrap. Just you. So why did I not hand it off to you? Because Scrap, with all due respect, you are an asshat. You are immature and have a very poor moral compass. I know what you do with personal details. Eclair's boob photos and personal info on Odeon. I know how you like to be edgy and hard by throwing people's PI around. It makes you feel tougher than you are.

You Honestly think I would give YOU Admin access or ownership of a board? Are you fucking serious? So you get all rainy-faced that I did not give you Admin access when you pressed for it? What a loser. I gave you Elder access, against my better judgement, but hey, I'm a sweetheart and your ability to hurt people was negligible...so why the fuck not?

You telling ME to grow up? That is rich. You are 44 and still doing the bike/young girls/party-hard/commitment-free thing. You aren't cool or hip (and despite sucking up to the "young set" in the past, here) you aren't young. You don't act young insomuch that you act immature. It isn't cute its embarrassing.

You are a whiner. A whiny little bitch. The Monday Expert. The critic. The problem is, as hopeless as you are with critiquing, you can't create. You are a leech. You can only crap on things and blame. You do not have it in you to do a better job than whoever you are criticising.

You are useless, hopeless, whiny, impotent, disingenuous, dishonest and a joke.

But go on tell me again what you think.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: For fuck's sake here we go.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 07:52:00 PM »
....AND What DOES he think? (I believe elevating Scrap to thinking is rather charitable on my end...but here we go)

No, I'm just pointing out the truth that your behavior made all too clear.

What you were trying to pass off as a support site was nothing more than your own personal vanity project.

You should've been up front about that fact and you weren't.

I don't care to speculate if it's becasue you're not honest with others or if you're just not honest with yourself.

I have addressed this already in the Callout. "Personal vanity project".....that was designed by committee about 5 years ago =/= Personal.
I was VERY upfront about THIS and it was discussed at length in a VERY long thread housed here. In fact YOU were even a party to that thread.

Its not even that you are acting from a position of not having all the facts to your disposal.

You just like appearing brave, righteous and clever. Why? Possibly because you are slimy, disingenuous and fucking stupid.

You are projecting Scrap. Its clear. Like the Emperor in the story of the Emperor's new clothes, you have been stripped of your righteous bullshit and left naked before us. Now we can laugh at what is there to look at. We are laughing at your "shortcomings".
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 08:18:55 PM »
Still he BRAVELY refuses to step into the ring. That is OK. Expectations when arguing against Scrap have never been that high to begin with.

That's the core of my beef here, ASDC was one of the few sites left where you could talk to those people.

Al probably forgot that his purpose in life is to make things convenient for you.

You probably thought this was a clever, snarky retort but it actually makes my point for me.

Al was claiming to run a support site for the benefit of its members when in reality he was just trying to elevate his own profile in the AS online community.

When that didn't work, he just left it like he didn't care (which he didn't).

In other words he pulled a Melody Hensley.

Well Scrap, you have proof of course that I was trying to elevate my profile in the community?

I mean calling myself Admin or Lord Admin rather than using any Moniker that I used before or the fact that I did not go to any other site promoting my board as Lord Admin. So what "the community" are you talking about? In which way was this or any of my efforts to elevate myself? The fact that I was not even particularly in running it myself from the outset....c'mon Scrap, you can say what you like but if these claims do not have any real basis and seem to be feelings, then I will call you on them.

I was claiming to run a support site. You keep saying that and now I call you once again on your bullshit. Straight up. THIS place has a support section YET it is NOT a support forum. AFF undoubtably was. WP could perhaps be called a support set but is more of a clusterfuck. My forum? Nope. It had well defined and set out boards and there were flame sections, free for all, support, creative sections, etc. The support section did get a little bit of activity but not that much.

Is now where you water down your arguments to mean "elevate" or "community" or "support" in some very specific ways that change the very strong claims to be piss-weak ones? Is this where you say "No, I only meant that....." Is this going to be where you dig in your heels and make it your hill to die on? All over feelings. Scrappy feelings. Hurt feelings.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:06:54 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 08:47:44 PM »
That's the core of my beef here, ASDC was one of the few sites left where you could talk to those people.

Al probably forgot that his purpose in life is to make things convenient for you.

You probably thought this was a clever, snarky retort but it actually makes my point for me.

As delusional as always Scrappy Doo.  You really do think that he owes you something.   :headhurts:

By claiming to be a support site, he owes the membership to live up to a higher standard than some side project that can be tossed aside when he gets bored with it.

When he left to "deal with RL issues" he left absolutely no one in charge. The site withered and died as a result.

Someone has to hold his ass to a fire for that fact.

Again, you DO this to yourself don't you? I NEVER claimed it was a support site. You are lying when you say so. Why DO you lie? I think I know why. Tell me if I am right. Your position and your claims are so piss-weak that starting with a strong claim that is a lie allows you to shoehorn other claims in to build some kind of coherent narrative.

But like all such bullshit, it is built on such flimsy foundations that a push and it all unravels.

So if it was NOT a support site, and was a site that was designed not by me but as a larger committee (which I always went to great effort to highlight), if trusted Admins bailed, if the only person interested in an Admin or ownership role was the least trustworthy person on the board (the one that "co-incidentally" has issue with me not handing the site off to someone else), and if none of this actually supports any narrative about needing some imagined "higher standard" as ascribed by Scraps's laughable morality and ethical compass, then what does all of Scrap's blustering and blundering come to.

That is right Scrap,

YOU holding my ass to the fire. I would not let you get anywhere near my ass. You talk it up but you seem too keen to tell everyone how much of a "hot blooded male" you are. I have had my suspicions about your sexuality. Hold someone else's ass.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 10:44:27 PM »
Look what I found!!!!

Good grief. 

Skyblue1 is so sweet to be protective of me.  He knows I am under a lot of stress right now.  Ever the chivalrous gentleman, he always goes out of his way to protect and defend me. :)  I love that.   

But, worry not - I can tell Al to piss off if he is bothering me.  ;) 

I am not thrilled with the idea of splintering off.  It seems counterproductive to build up memberships in two different places.  I do get the impression that Al and Skyblue1 want to go in different directions, with Al's direction being a bit rougher (love the idea of a "fight pit" forum) and Skyblue1's direction having an emphasis on AFF-the-way-it-should-be with the addition of some new features.  Ultimately we would like to have a youth forum and a nonprofit as part of the site.  Still, I don't see why we couldn't do that together...

Best of luck Al.

Yeah I did not want two separate places either. I would have liked to be Skyblue's right hand man in this. To be honest I have been sitting on this for 5 years. I do not particular want to be a forum owner or admin. But ok. It is what it is. Sorry I let you down Skyblue.

To everyone. Tomorrow it will be up. It is actually work in progress at the moment and up. I will give out URL tomorrow about this time or earlier. Please be aware it will likely be a work in progress and expect there to be bugs and such. Tell the guys in the other forum.

Oh on another note. I saw aspiesforfreedom.org may be up for sale. I place a minimum bid of $60 and the counter offer back was $195 final offer. Dunno if any of you are interested. I had been thinking of getting a webpage with this domain purely to direct the lost souls of AFF. Again, let the people in the other forum know. Just spent $140 I was not expecting tonight so I will not be able to contribute much towards it, if you were wanting me to chip in to cost of it. If you guys don't want it that is cool too.

So this was a site that was not actually even wanted to be made, but somehow a shrine to my feelings and a personal vanity project

Skyblue was mad about Sir Les stealing his autistic customers. He was, because I saw some of the comments he made before he deleted them. And where in those words does it mention you? talk about pulling shit out of their ass

So, go fishing honey bunny. you don't fool me with your delusional, I mean dangerous games!
you are full of shit

I was pissed at Al cause he was bugging AspieMomma, IMO

Aint noone said shit about customers (?)

I suggested Al get his site up because

it looked like it would be a while

before ours was up

Excepting that I was not bugging AspieMomma and there was no "his site" to get up, I think that sounds pretty right. It was really you saying go alone and do your own thing because I don't want you working around me and I am getting territorial around my lady.

All good. You want me to make a site of my own? Done. Its up now www.asdcommunity.org . You want to beat your chest and warn other males away from Aspiemomma? Well cool with that too. I prefer not to deal with that kind of thing. Probably not entirely needed or required, but all good. I just kind of shrugged my shoulders and moved on. Not what I come online to do. She is a nice lady and you are generally a pretty decent bloke.

I wish you every success with your forum. I am happy to help if you need it or (more importantly give your want for me to go it alone) if you want it. You and Aspiemomma are welcome in my site too. I know your site is for the youth of AFF, that is a bit different of course to my idea. My idea is to make it for everyone. Now at the moment the fighting areas, adult areas and the Elders are all showing and I will probably get that fixed before I go away.
Once they are "out of view" it will be a little more presentable and that has to be good for people viewing it and also make the forum look a bit more condensed.

I extend a welcome to all ex-AFFers as well. This forum's concept was after all originally ideas set up because of people being shafted by Amy and Gareth...not a few weeks ago BUT 5 years ago. So join up and have fun

A forum with " fighting areas, adult areas and the Elders" but no mention of support. Wait there is more about the pre-forum probably worth another's perspective

I actually had nothing to say or catch Al up on.

Cause it really wasnt any of his fucking business

what progress we were making.

Actually, given that we (and I guess you didn't get my PMs) were under the impression we were all working together, it was kind of our business. And especially Al's who was working on the planning aspect while he was under the [mistaken] impression you were working on the domain logistics. I'm sorry sky, you're totally in the wrong here. We had no idea you were working on your own forum.

Hence why I freaked out when this "sudden" split occurred, and I feel like shit having pointed equally at Bloke for being at fault, but it is clear he was never at fault. And obviously if all the potential mods are saying "hey man when if the site going to be up, we're ready to start", and you weren't responding to shit, the next logical choice is to go through the person who sits across the kitchen table from you. Sometimes when I can't reach my bro, I text his gf. And flexing you muscles might not be wise just cause you might achieve the intended result of keeping people away from AM for fear of bf's wrath, and thus unnecessarily isolating her.

Anyways, I revise my original pissings to be totally at you. But it doesn't matter because I have already sufficiently pissed off bloke and anyone else and nothing I say is going to change that.

More about how the site actually came about

I am not interested in a pissing match with you. Far as I care, I tried to join your team and help you out, you did not appreciate my efforts to help, You told everyone I could, should and would get a site of my own in 24 hours (which was news to me 10pm on a work night). I did it and now you are trying to make me sound like a prick for doing it. I would have hoped you were better than that.

Always argued with Shleed. but this is what he had to say for my ego and vanity

This is typical of skyblue to repeat history. Get a bit of power and it rushed to his head. Skyblue, you're not fit to the run the place. Leave it to the people who aren't complete retards.

I'd advise people to move to les's forum really. He may type long essays and such, but he does not seem like the power hungry type.

So by the very evidence you ought to be backing your claims with Scrap, it seems to contradict you.

Support forum? Nope. In the same way that there is support to be had here, there is also combativeness and creativeness and such. As it was with my forum. A Mod to take care of each board. Each board to be separate and not the focus of the whole forum. The Activism was important but contained. The support board likewise. The flame hard same. The free for all (Flotsam and Jetsam board).

So make a case for your bullshit.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 07:38:17 AM »
Its actually a problem you share with Butterflies. The forum is a resource. When you write something it is part of recorded history. You can make any claim you like but unless you want to be shown as being dishonest and stupid, I strongly advise NEVER to make claims that may be proved wrong or cast into really doubtful light with a bit of investigation.

I have a reasonable memory. I have decent research skills. I am not intimidated or put off with a debate.

Scrap, you dumb mother-fucker, what were you thinking? Honestly?

There was no reality in which I was not going to denounce everything you said, make a strong case against it and then seek out proof. This was such a controversial time and had such a long thread, that I was always going to go through it and use what was in black and white to make my point.

There was no reality in which you come out of this not looking like a complete dickhead. Well done, Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »
You know, I was going to post a response because I think that Al needs a proper ass chewing, but now since Possum is trying to tell me how to post, I'll pass just to spite s/h/it.

Sorry to deprive you all of the entertainment.    :trollface:

Yeah you would have been able to "chew my ass". (Is this a step up from "holding my ass"? Either way..sounds GAY) but you can't. It is NOT that your previous premises have been knocked down and beaten lifeless or that your narrative was clearly only feelings, BUT you see, Possum said some things. You did have a reply..it was a real doozy. A super duper good reply that would make up for the lies and misrepresentation and humiliation up till now.

Its possum you see. She said some things so now you can't.

Now you can't win the argument because you doesn't want to. You could have, but chooses not to.

Wow Scrap, either I REALLY just dodged a bullet OR you are complete full of SHIT. (I think the latter)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 07:46:41 PM »
GTFO of the peanut gallery. Then either respond or lose the callout. You know how it works.

This site doesn't have any rules, remember??    :orly:

I can't force you, but this is about your credibility, not mine.

Why should this be about my credibility and not Al's??  He's the one who neglected his site and let it die from neglect, not me.

This whole thread is your claim being torn asunder, showing your lack of credibility. Jump in and give account of yourself

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 07:49:56 PM »
For those of you confused, allow me to translate this post from Scrappy language into English:

No, he lost by posting a shotgun blast of BS.

"I cannot prove that it's BS but I'm hoping that if I simply say it's BS and leave it at that people will believe me."

I'd correct him, but he's made it clear that he doesn't want to listen and is only here to self-justify his douchebag behavior.

"I won't enter the callout, not because I have better things to do with my time but because I know I'll lose."

What's the point of spending at least an hour posting a rebuttal only to have it be ignored??   :dunno:

"What's the point in entering into a callout if all you have to go on are pathetic insults, smilies and throwing poo around like a common chimp??"  :dunno:

And for the Elvish speakers on this forum, I will also provide a translation:

"amin, nandor Pappy, ai bitch. ai edan amin am " (there is no Elven word for bitch or am)

This was an excellent translation.