Educational

Author Topic: Bully and troll (best of)  (Read 20580 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Message from skyblue1 about replacing AFF
« Reply #390 on: August 29, 2013, 02:27:20 AM »
of course

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #391 on: August 29, 2013, 02:28:29 AM »
I think the 'crowds' were made up of a few members who were genuinely disgusted at the way you treated DFG.  The appalling manner in which you brushed her aside when you compared her to test driving a car,  and the blatant hypocrisy as you boast a safe haven for autists.

We have a saying here  "can't see the wood through the trees" and it springs to mind.

I2 is not supposed to be the 'support' one,  don't you 'get' it?
blah blah blah

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #392 on: August 29, 2013, 02:28:42 AM »
More fail trolling from the world's oldest manchild.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #393 on: August 29, 2013, 02:29:38 AM »
I wouldnt call it that

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #394 on: August 29, 2013, 02:30:48 AM »
I see no chidren here

Other than DFG acting like one

:butthurt:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #395 on: August 29, 2013, 02:31:04 AM »
I think the 'crowds' were made up of a few members who were genuinely disgusted at the way you treated DFG.  The appalling manner in which you brushed her aside when you compared her to test driving a car,  and the blatant hypocrisy as you boast a safe haven for autists.

We have a saying here  "can't see the wood through the trees" and it springs to mind.

I2 is not supposed to be the 'support' one,  don't you 'get' it?

QFT

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #396 on: August 29, 2013, 02:31:37 AM »
I actually had nothing to say or catch Al up on.

Cause it really wasnt any of his fucking business

what progress we were making.

Actually, given that we (and I guess you didn't get my PMs) were under the impression we were all working together, it was kind of our business. And especially Al's who was working on the planning aspect while he was under the [mistaken] impression you were working on the domain logistics. I'm sorry sky, you're totally in the wrong here. We had no idea you were working on your own forum.

Hence why I freaked out when this "sudden" split occurred, and I feel like shit having pointed equally at Bloke for being at fault, but it is clear he was never at fault. And obviously if all the potential mods are saying "hey man when if the site going to be up, we're ready to start", and you weren't responding to shit, the next logical choice is to go through the person who sits across the kitchen table from you. Sometimes when I can't reach my bro, I text his gf. And flexing you muscles might not be wise just cause you might achieve the intended result of keeping people away from AM for fear of bf's wrath, and thus unnecessarily isolating her.

Anyways, I revise my original pissings to be totally at you. But it doesn't matter because I have already sufficiently pissed off bloke and anyone else and nothing I say is going to change that.

Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #397 on: August 29, 2013, 02:33:15 AM »

Actually, given that we (and I guess you didn't get my PMs) were under the impression we were all working together, it was kind of our business. And especially Al's who was working on the planning aspect while he was under the [mistaken] impression you were working on the domain logistics. I'm sorry sky, you're totally in the wrong here. We had no idea you were working on your own forum.

Hence why I freaked out when this "sudden" split occurred, and I feel like shit having pointed equally at Bloke for being at fault, but it is clear he was never at fault. And obviously if all the potential mods are saying "hey man when if the site going to be up, we're ready to start", and you weren't responding to shit, the next logical choice is to go through the person who sits across the kitchen table from you. Sometimes when I can't reach my bro, I text his gf. And flexing you muscles might not be wise just cause you might achieve the intended result of keeping people away from AM for fear of bf's wrath, and thus unnecessarily isolating her.

Anyways, I revise my original pissings to be totally at you. But it doesn't matter because I have already sufficiently pissed off bloke and anyone else and nothing I say is going to change that.

Bloke won't stay mad. He probably doesn't care anymore.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #398 on: August 29, 2013, 02:43:16 AM »
This is 27 pages and I just finished page 7.

It was derailed....did it continue to stay derailed or do I need to read further?

*sigh*

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #399 on: August 29, 2013, 03:24:11 AM »
This is 27 pages and I just finished page 7.

It was derailed....did it continue to stay derailed or do I need to read further?

*sigh*

That's normal for I2. For any thread to remain on-topic for longer than 5 pages uninterrupted is very rare, except call-outs maybe.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #400 on: August 29, 2013, 03:58:37 AM »
What you say is true SG1008. I am not as pissed off with you. I believe in fair. All checks and balances anyhow. It all squares up in the long term

Ask Skyblue. He acts like an asshat and spreads lies and misrepresentations and people are not stupid, they catch on and disbelieve him. As a result he loses respect and credibility.

He may say it doesn't matter anyone else thinks at his asshattery. Only it will matter to those he "seeks" to support and represent. If this is an off-forum sounding board to his behaviours here. Then holy shit.

It all squares up, in the long term.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #401 on: August 29, 2013, 04:16:12 AM »
Ok, I read a bit further...

Drama makes me :(

ESPECIALLY when my friend's name is being unnecessarily involved and ill treated.

I remember one time someone asked me not to involve their name in some drama, and I decided since then that that would indeed be the respectful thing to do.

:flyingbat:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:19:54 AM by sg1008 »

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #402 on: August 29, 2013, 04:18:57 AM »
What you say is true SG1008. I am not as pissed off with you.

:)

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #403 on: August 29, 2013, 05:32:51 AM »
Ok, I read all the way through. Fucking 27 pages.

There is a lot I could say.....but the main thing I will point out are mere observations:

Accusing Al of having shills sounds a lot like accusing Bloke of having a team of trolls- of which I was accused and hurt me greatly. So the parallel is a nasty one to behold.

Also, I know what it's like to be reprimanded for something which I was expected to understand. When pressed for further information, I got none other than a firm 'don't do it again'. So there I was freaking the fuck out because someone I cared about was telling me I offended them, was telling me never to do it again, but wouldn't tell me what the fuck I did. It pretty much resulted in me avoiding posting after, in agreement, or any other silly interactions with the person. I also developed some anxiety about posting in general and TO THIS DAY I have no fucking idea what the hell I did wrong.

Over time, I figured I was just thick...maybe I was a bit naive and stupid... but guess what? Reading this thread has opened my eyes.

Can anyone guess who that overly vague reprimander who told me to quite doing some unknown offense was?

Don't worry DFG. It's not you. It's just his style of dealing with things. Incredibly nerve wracking, disrespectful, and intimidating. He apparently does not feel that there is a need to properly explain things to other people; so instead he comes out, accuses them of shit, and when pressed for details is utterly incapable- or flat out refuses- to give them. I don't know why.

Offline El-Presidente

• Caliph of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Postwhore
  • I love kitties! Fluffy kitties are nice!!
    • ASD Community
« Reply #404 on: August 29, 2013, 05:35:30 AM »

Bloke won't stay mad. He probably doesn't care anymore.

He won't hold a grudge....