Author Topic: are the 60's now over  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
Re: are the 60's now over
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »
what insult, are you some sort of sensitive little weenie or something and I wasn't PC enough ?

And yet, again!  The neo-con Dick Cheney method of making a point!   :laugh:

are you still sniviling  :violin: be happy I didn't shoot you in the face. hunting season will be here is a few months, stop by

ozymandias

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 07:10:22 PM »
what insult, are you some sort of sensitive little weenie or something and I wasn't PC enough ?

are you still sniviling  :violin: be happy I didn't shoot you in the face. hunting season will be here is a few months, stop by

And yet again, all I'm waiting for now is for you emulate your hero, Big Dick, "the real man in the white house" Cheney and have you tell me to "Go fuck yourself"  like your hero told your senator from Vermont Patrick Leahy on the Senate Floor. 

Why wait for hunting season, I'll be driving thru Vermont  August 1st down I-91 during the AM hours.  Take your best shot!   :wanker:

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 07:28:06 PM »

And yet again, all I'm waiting for now is for you emulate your hero, Big Dick, "the real man in the white house" Cheney and have you tell me to "Go fuck yourself"  like your hero told your senator from Vermont Patrick Leahy on the Senate Floor. 

Why wait for hunting season, I'll be driving thru Vermont  August 1st down I-91 during the AM hours.  Take your best shot!   :wanker:

I never knew Dick was such a great guy, about time somebody told the senator what to do.

sorry it isn't hippy season yet, we are still in terrorist season so i can't shoot at passing pink volvo's with peace signs on them.

ozymandias

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 07:32:57 PM »

I never knew Dick was such a great guy, about time somebody told the senator what to do.

sorry it isn't hippy season yet, we are still in terrorist season so i can't shoot at passing pink volvo's with peace signs on them.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I drive a grey Toyota Corolla.  Just haven't found a good peace sign to put on it yet!   :orly:

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 08:11:55 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you, but I drive a grey Toyota Corolla.  Just haven't found a good peace sign to put on it yet!   :orly:

As a real American, I wouldn't ever own a car produced by a Japaness company that screws their American labor force.

I'm sure the People in Michigan feel your love. >:D

ozymandias

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 06:33:17 AM »
My wife's from Michigan and she feels my love!   :eyebrows:  Oh and we both drive Toyota's, made in the USA, I might add!   :laugh:

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 04:57:35 PM »
My wife's from Michigan and she feels my love!   :eyebrows:  Oh and we both drive Toyota's, made in the USA, I might add!   :laugh:

assembled in the USA and profits exported while society picks up the cost of taking care of their throw away labor force.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »
Well poo on you. Sixpack the Bringies!!!  :meditate:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 09:34:37 PM »
http://www.economyincrisis.org/articles/show/1530

With far less people, land and resources, Japan has an $80 billion yearly balance-of-trade surplus with the U.S. It has the second largest current account surplus next to China and has accumulated $1.2 trillion during the last 20 years while currently lending America $517.2 billion.

they take a few thousand dollars profit out of the country off each car they build here

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2008, 08:06:07 AM »

With far less people, land and resources, Japan has an $80 billion yearly balance-of-trade surplus with the U.S. It has the second largest current account surplus next to China and has accumulated $1.2 trillion during the last 20 years while currently lending America $517.2 billion.

they take a few thousand dollars profit out of the country off each car they build here

OMG you are thick.

How many over-seas companies do you think are owned by US companies? I bet you support a lot of them.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Johnny

• Constant Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 12:20:02 PM »

OMG you are thick.

How many over-seas companies do you think are owned by US companies? I bet you support a lot of them.

not enough or we wouldn't be borrowing our own money

sorry to burst your bubble that buying a car assembled in the USA still hurts the USA because the profits leave the country and a lot of the office work is done in other countries.
The Toyota plant in Georgetown KY opened in ithink 1989 and at the current rate of employee turnover they estimate only 17% of the origional work force will survive until retirement, the rest will end up on elderly welfare.

I know you hate filled liberals wet your pants everytime GM or Ford lays offs thousands of workers because you love to see people suffer, but what goes around comes around.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2008, 08:00:14 AM »

OMG you are thick.

sorry to burst your bubble that buying a car assembled in the USA still hurts the USA because the profits leave the country and a lot of the office work is done in other countries.
The Toyota plant in Georgetown KY opened in ithink 1989 and at the current rate of employee turnover they estimate only 17% of the origional work force will survive until retirement, the rest will end up on elderly welfare.

I know you hate filled liberals wet your pants everytime GM or Ford lays offs thousands of workers because you love to see people suffer, but what goes around comes around.

Dumb de dumb dumb dumb.

Toyota CREATED jobs for US workers. They have taken jobs OUT OF Japanese or other local countries' manufacturing plants and put them in your hands.

Way to look a gift horse in the mouth :finger:

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2008, 08:02:41 AM »

OMG you are thick.

Dumb de dumb dumb dumb.

Toyota CREATED jobs for US workers. They have taken jobs OUT OF Japanese or other local countries' manufacturing plants and put them in your hands.

Way to look a gift horse in the mouth :finger:

Hey Vodzy, how many Aussie companies were bought up by American investors? Isn't all that money going to the U.S. now?

Man we are screwed...  ::)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2008, 08:05:35 AM »

Hey Vodzy, how many Aussie companies were bought up by American investors? Isn't all that money going to the U.S. now?

Australia was fine as a quasi-communist state until the (big L) Liberals privatised our basic needs.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2008, 08:09:09 AM »

Australia was fine as a quasi-communist state until the (big L) Liberals privatised our basic needs.

True, they seemed pretty eager to follow WTO recomendations and the like.

Working harder to screw the everyday man.