Educational

Author Topic: The benefits of multiculturalism  (Read 495 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: The benefits of multiculturalism
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »
thought i think that the word stealing was used. small children were traumatized.
Yet we are not comparing those people, or calling them niggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOnkv76rNL4&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DSOnkv76rNL4&has_verified=1

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 03:27:21 PM »
Critical thinking.

The road is littered with hundreds of bottles.
There are only a few runners going by.
It's mile 8 of the race.
This means that most of the runners have passed this point. the volume of available water is not needed.

This means that the people are stealing water that might in past years have been given to them if the cleanup crew didn't want to haul it away.
If you got there too late you'd miss the giveaway.
My guess is these people got there 'way too early. No permission = stealing.
There are other videos that show white people taking bottles. are they included in the "niggers" definition?

i too am not sure why they are getting worked up over the water, which likely was donated and didn't cost the organizers anything.

You really don't get it do you, it's the principle.  British people just wouldn't do that before, we had shame and manners.  The white people have been taught it's cool to be a black gansta. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2016, 02:01:41 AM »
Things have gone to hades in a handbasket here if ye' ask me.

A couple of decades ago, when I was growing up, whilst one DID hear of the very occasional, VERY occasional, few&far between, case of people getting up on church roofs and swiping the lead for scrap.
Now? fucking niggers are stealing war memorial plaques off the cenotaph, desecrating war graves, we even get some little psychos who actually specialize in getting up at the power lines for overhead electrically powered trains, while they are STILL LIVE, still flowing with juice enough to fry a guy extra crispy, so they can cut through and steal the copper wire from the cables.

I confess, I myself, in my poorest, most food-desperate times, have indeed gone into plenty of abandoned buildings, used to go round, patrolling the city in the dead of night, at maybe 2-4 AM, armed with a bike, dressed all in camo, with a torch, a knife, a hammer&duct tape (for smashing windows quietly and preventing the glass from spraying everywhere and leaving a hazard for other people who might follow in my footsteps. As well as one of those rotary twist pipe cutters and a hacksaw. As well as a backback/bergen, looking for abandoned buildings that became derelict and completely ignored by all, other than like minded, probably similarly equipped people.

That was to go and break in, smash any leaded windows for the scrap, as well as gutting the wiring out of the walls and every other place in which copper wire existed, get up on the roof for the lead flashing keeping slates on, and if I was really lucky, I might find an old pre-ban lot of lead piping, or best of all, that holy of holies when it comes to such prizes, an intact, untouched copper boiler, which
if found would be sawn to little pieces, and as much as could be carried by one man in a big backpack, then the following day after they open, would go down to visit the scrap metal reclamation yard, and sell them my finds.

Which then would be used to keep food in my mouth and something on the table, as opposed to starving. I think if the place is truly, really, honestly derel/-*+++ict and abandoned, then the only thing that's likely
to happen is being demolished and built on. I look at it as saving them the trouble of disposing of such pricy finds and save folk from the trouble    of having ever to move such an unwieldy object :P:P:P rare candy is good. Picked up two large bags of some REALLY tasty liquorice in the local late night pharmacy when I went there today to pick up the emergency script for chlormethiazole and pramipexole as I just couldn't find them anywhere. Tasty as they come, Helps his GI issues too, as liquorice has LONG been used, in days gone by, before we had all those fancy H2 blockers, proton pump inhibitors, bottled gaviscon, cyclizine, ondansetron and fancy preparations of a known purity, specifically intended not to cross the BBB, in terms of nightshade alkaloids, which while I have USED belladonna (deadly nightshade) as a sickness and nausea/anti-vomiting etc. drug. But only after carefully weighing it on my really really SHIT set of scales (smallest measurable weight, ten milligrams, crap obviously but more 
than enough to weigh all but a very few kinds of herbs.)
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2016, 02:39:09 PM »
Scrap isn't what it was a few years ago.  Had pikies stealing all the copper and putting out people's phones for days. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2016, 04:09:36 AM »
Yeah they actually ask for photo ID now round here.

I only 'steal' copper/lead etc from either buildings that are completely uninhabited and derelict, with the only people ever going to lay claim to whats there to be had, being other people breaking in to take the metal. In that kind of situation, I figure better I make the money than some other bugger.

Or, I take scrap aluminium from a local metalworks, after its been thrown out into the skip they keep. Literally, their rubbish, they don't reuse it, so I figure I may as well either take it to sell it, or for preparation of aluminium amalgam, or other Al-based reducing agents and thermite.

We have a lot of issues with fucking foreigners basically, PARTICULARLY romanians, and other eastern european criminal gangs that specialize in metal theft, railway power lines, subway wiring, phone cabling, war memorials. Basically if its not solidly bolted down to the floor some filthy fucking romanian will do a runner with it.

The other bits I help myself to, are anything valuable I find thats been thrown in a skip for disposal. What does it matter, if the former owner wants it disposed of, who's hand does the disposing? again, bettter me, than anyone else (as far as I'm concerned)

I save it up until theres a big pile to go and trade in, and doing that you can actually make some quite good money off it. I've got as much as £25-30 for a couple of car batteries and a few armfuls of copper pipe. All of half an hour's work to get it from my place to the scrap merchant, and no work at all, if I can get a lift in my old man's car.

I've found much better than that, metal wise, in skips before. I still have a solid silver jerusalem cross necklace, plus chain (although the original chain broke so I'm just keeping the bits for
the next time I require some silver nitrate [just toss it in HNO3, and boil off excess nitric after dissolving the metal], a bit of a bastard really because I cannot for the life of me find a similar chain anywhere for sale, its like a thick-gauge braided wire rope, in small looped sections. Quite heavy. But I've looked and looked, bringing the original with me, can't find anything like it.)

Plus there was a broken rolex and a load of silver buttons, wasn't sure about the buttons when I was searching the skip, but took them anyway, and it proved the right decision, as they reacted appropriately when one was exposed to a little hydrogen sulfide (silver turns blackish due to formation of a sulfide of the metal on exposure to H2S. Just a test to be damn careful with, as its toxic in a similar manner to cyanides, both in manner of action and sheer speed (a single breath is enough to kill, if its concentrated, before you have chance to react, let alone call for help), sulfur can be used too, but that means vaporizing the stuff, heating the metal to encourage a faster reaction etc. a pain in the ass compared to treating a questionable silver sample with H2S)

The jerusalem cross is antique, too. 1700s-1800s. Found an ivory (I think, it could also be whalebone) page-turner, inlaid with silver lettering, with a big heavy silver cap at one end.

The family that threw that stuff out....they must either be batshit crazy or stinking rich (or both)

Not sure if I COULD sell the possible ivory item, so its been around ever since, and I'm not GOING to sell the jerusalem cross, I LIKE it, and I'm keeping it for myself, to wear. Can't remember how much weight of Ag is there, but its thick, wide, and really quite weighty in the hand, its about 4 1/2 to slightly wider in diameter, the thinner outer disc part is 2.5 MAYBE 3 mm thick, whilst the center, which has a raised, spiralling conical type motif, thats nearly half an inch thick. So even as scrap it would be at least the price of a couple of lab flasks, although I'd far, far sooner keep the necklace (yeah, I know, I know! but I money is money, there will always be more of it somewhere, but antique necklaces like that don't turn up every day.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:59:33 AM by Lestat »
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.