Author Topic: The criminal parts of the Koran  (Read 7275 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
The criminal parts of the Koran
« on: May 01, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »
I just came across this: http://siad.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/the-criminal-parts-of-the-koran/

It talks about banning the Koran in Denmark since it violates Danish law.

The danish party, SIAD, demands parts of the Koran forbidden in Denmark in accordance with the Danish Constitution

SIAD hereby draws attention to the fact that the Koran is in violation of the Danish Constitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69. SIAD further claims that mosques should be forbidden in consonance with paragraph 78, clause 2.  SIAD also demands that all koran verses incompatible with Danish customs and traditional values should be banned in accordance with the DanishConstitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69, which states that “Citizens have theright to form communities with a view to practising religion in accordance with their faith, but on condition that nothing is taught or done that is at odds with morality or public order”. Paragraph 69 explains this injunction in more detail.  “The status of religious communities outside the Danish Folkekirke shall be specified by law”. 
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

The_P

Re: The criminal parts of the Koran
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 10:04:01 AM »
Fucking infidels!  :grrr:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 10:07:13 AM »
I just came across this: http://siad.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/the-criminal-parts-of-the-koran/

The danish party, SIAD, demands parts of the Koran forbidden in Denmark in accordance with the Danish Constitution

SIAD hereby draws attention to the fact that the Koran is in violation of the Danish Constitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69. SIAD further claims that mosques should be forbidden in consonance with paragraph 78, clause 2.  SIAD also demands that all koran verses incompatible with Danish customs and traditional values should be banned in accordance with the DanishConstitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69, which states that “Citizens have theright to form communities with a view to practising religion in accordance with their faith, but on condition that nothing is taught or done that is at odds with morality or public order”. Paragraph 69 explains this injunction in more detail.  “The status of religious communities outside the Danish Folkekirke shall be specified by law”. 

Denmark will now be bombed, by cowardly scum wearing bombs under their clothes and walking among the general population. :litigious:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 10:08:59 AM by Calamity Jane »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 10:08:45 AM »

Denmark will now be bombed, by cowardly scum wearing bombs under their clothes and walking among the general population.

Nonsense! They are the divine prelates of our lord and saviour! Our Creator, Allah, the All-Merciful!

The_P

We are peaceful...honest!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 10:31:09 AM »

:laugh:

Litigious

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »

Denmark will now be bombed, by cowardly scum wearing bombs under their clothes and walking among the general population. :litigious:

The Danes are brave. It's time to put an end to Muslim "demands" on European legislation etc. If I can't move to the US, Denmark would be a good first choice, considering how near it is geographically.

Scrapheap

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 11:00:17 AM »
Good thing the Danes got it right. I think I'll drop by Solvang and thank the nearest Dane.  ;) :laugh:

Litigious

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 11:03:55 AM »
Good thing the Danes got it right. I think I'll drop by Solvang and thank the nearest Dane.  ;) :laugh:

Buy them some beer. Danes love good beer.  8)

Scrapheap

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 11:07:08 AM »

Buy them some beer. Danes love good beer.  8)

Well, the Firestone Brewery is nearby. Its owned by a grandson of Harvey Firestone the Tire maker.

Litigious

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
By the way, Scrap, Danish women are known to be very horny and kinky in bed.  ;)

Scrapheap

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 11:10:42 AM »
By the way, Scrap, Danish women are known to be very horny and kinky in bed.  ;)

The Danes in Solvang have been there for several generations. one can only hope that the hornyness hasn't worn off. I never fucked a girl from Solvang when I lived in the area. I had no idea I was missing out on something!!  :o

Litigious

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »

The Danes in Solvang have been there for several generations. one can only hope that the hornyness hasn't worn off. I never fucked a girl from Solvang when I lived in the area. I had no idea I was missing out on something!!  :o

Denmark is great, much better than Sweden. They even get whores to come to the senior homes in Denmark, so that the old guys can get some sex (no, I'm not kidding!!!).  8)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 12:25:17 PM »

Denmark is great, much better than Sweden. They even get whores to come to the senior homes in Denmark, so that the old guys can get some sex (no, I'm not kidding!!!).  8)
i will not move to arizona or florida when i reti8re, NO!
i am moving to Denmark.
Misunderstood.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 01:40:07 PM »
On that basis the bible (well the old testament at least) should be banned also

(lego versions for those who can't be arsed to read:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/when_to_stone_your_children/dt21_18a.html

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/proof_of_virginity/dt22_13.html

http://www.thebricktestament.com/judges/gang_rape_and_dismemberment/jg19_21.html )

18If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

--
If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

15Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate:

20But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:

21Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.
--

Judges 19:
21So he brought him into his house, and gave provender unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink.

22Now as they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, certain sons of Belial, beset the house round about, and beat at the door, and spake to the master of the house, the old man, saying, Bring forth the man that came into thine house, that we may know him.

23And the man, the master of the house, went out unto them, and said unto them, Nay, my brethren, nay, I pray you, do not so wickedly; seeing that this man is come into mine house, do not this folly.

24Behold, here is my daughter a maiden, and his concubine; them I will bring out now, and humble ye them, and do with them what seemeth good unto you: but unto this man do not so vile a thing.

25But the men would not hearken to him: so the man took his concubine, and brought her forth unto them; and they knew her, and abused her all the night until the morning: and when the day began to spring, they let her go.

26Then came the woman in the dawning of the day, and fell down at the door of the man's house where her lord was, till it was light.

27And her lord rose up in the morning, and opened the doors of the house, and went out to go his way: and, behold, the woman his concubine was fallen down at the door of the house, and her hands were upon the threshold.

28And he said unto her, Up, and let us be going. But none answered. Then the man took her up upon an ass, and the man rose up, and gat him unto his place.

29And when he was come into his house, he took a knife, and laid hold on his concubine, and divided her, together with her bones, into twelve pieces, and sent her into all the coasts of Israel.
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 01:47:15 PM »
On that basis the bible (well the old testament at least) should be banned also

This fine gentleman is already on it: http://www.le-monde-pluriel.eu/109/english/who_am_i?_/means_of_action.html

I gradually understood that the most efficient way to oppose cults was
through legal action.

Religious books (like the Bible and the Koran) that contain religious
doctrines are full of sexist, homophobic and sectarian comments.

Yet several laws around the world ban those kinds of comments... This
is the flaw we should take advantage of.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?