Educational

Author Topic: The criminal parts of the Koran  (Read 7273 times)

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
Re: The criminal parts of the Koran
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2007, 01:56:21 PM »
ah interesting.

Well i don't really think either should be banned but I think it's funny how religious types will go on about how the bible justifies their actions when they don't really follow it to the letter. Why do some christians who oppose homosexuality not rant equally against seafood restaurants since both are equally treated in the bible.

i wonder if there's an animated/lego version of the koran. would be interesting to read it as I'm sure there's equal hypocrisy there but can't be bothered to read the text
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 01:58:17 PM by spaghetto »
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Scrapheap

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »
By the way, Scrap, Danish women are known to be very horny and kinky in bed.  ;)

The Danes in Solvang have been there for several generations. one can only hope that the hornyness hasn't worn off. I never fucked a girl from Solvang when I lived in the area. I had no idea I was missing out on something!!  :o

Denmark is great, much better than Sweden. They even get whores to come to the senior homes in Denmark, so that the old guys can get some sex (no, I'm not kidding!!!).  8)
i will not move to arizona or florida when i reti8re, NO!
i am moving to Denmark.

If there's enough pure-blooded Danes in Solvang, you cold move there. It's closer.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2007, 03:16:35 PM »
I just came across this: http://siad.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/the-criminal-parts-of-the-koran/

It talks about banning the Koran in Denmark since it violates Danish law.

The danish party, SIAD, demands parts of the Koran forbidden in Denmark in accordance with the Danish Constitution

SIAD hereby draws attention to the fact that the Koran is in violation of the Danish Constitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69. SIAD further claims that mosques should be forbidden in consonance with paragraph 78, clause 2.  SIAD also demands that all koran verses incompatible with Danish customs and traditional values should be banned in accordance with the DanishConstitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69, which states that “Citizens have theright to form communities with a view to practising religion in accordance with their faith, but on condition that nothing is taught or done that is at odds with morality or public order”. Paragraph 69 explains this injunction in more detail.  “The status of religious communities outside the Danish Folkekirke shall be specified by law”. 

Denmark will now be bombed, by cowardly scum wearing bombs under their clothes and walking among the general population. :litigious:

The Danes are brave. It's time to put an end to Muslim "demands" on European legislation etc. If I can't move to the US, Denmark would be a good first choice, considering how near it is geographically.

Weren't the Danes trying to ban the Koran, in this case? Where are the Muslim demands in this? ???

Oh, I get it, that comes when they plead against the ban.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2007, 04:30:28 PM »
The danes ought to just launch another series of
Viking Raids. They can make it into the East Med
by now.

Offline ASpHole

• Uncle Hardcore Meat from The Mothers of Invasion
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Econoclass Iconoclast
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »
I just came across this: http://siad.wordpress.com/2007/02/22/the-criminal-parts-of-the-koran/

It talks about banning the Koran in Denmark since it violates Danish law.

The danish party, SIAD, demands parts of the Koran forbidden in Denmark in accordance with the Danish Constitution

SIAD hereby draws attention to the fact that the Koran is in violation of the Danish Constitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69. SIAD further claims that mosques should be forbidden in consonance with paragraph 78, clause 2.  SIAD also demands that all koran verses incompatible with Danish customs and traditional values should be banned in accordance with the DanishConstitution’s paragraphs 67 and 69, which states that “Citizens have theright to form communities with a view to practising religion in accordance with their faith, but on condition that nothing is taught or done that is at odds with morality or public order”. Paragraph 69 explains this injunction in more detail.  “The status of religious communities outside the Danish Folkekirke shall be specified by law”. 

What are the other positions this political party takes? Are they Right wing, Left wing, Centrist, or Nationalist?
"When there's no 'there' to get to, we're so there!"

Litigious

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 11:48:51 PM »
Their Danish name is "Stop Islamisation of Denmark", and the name of the paper that the link comes from literally means "The resistance news paper", so I guess it's pretty to the right.  ;D

Offline Tom/Mutate

• bass martian
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 02:32:15 AM »
If Denmark doesn't want the Koran, the Muslims should either put up with it or go back Arabia or wherever. IMO.  Well done Danish for standing your ground.  Why should they put up with a violent holy book?

. Why do some christians who oppose homosexuality not rant equally against seafood restaurants since both are equally treated in the bible.

Because the New Testament says that non-Jewish christians do not have to keep Kosher, but continues to condem homosexuality.  They're not treated equally thoughout the  bible - homosexuality is condemmed in both Testaments unlike non-kosher food.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 02:35:04 AM »
Aren't homosexual's non-kosher food?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 02:37:34 AM »

That's probably only a problem if you swallow.  ;)

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »

That's probably only a problem if you swallow.  ;)

You gonna chew them up, and not swallow?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 02:46:46 AM »
Remember I'm keeping them for my 'huged' penis army.  :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 02:50:04 AM »
You like hugging them?

They must be rather large,
or else you are very
tiny.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 02:54:37 AM »
Not hugged. "huged"- its a process I invented in my struggle to take over the world.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php?topic=3580.msg148906#msg148906

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 02:56:27 AM »
Not hugged. "huged"- its a process I invented in my struggle to take over the world.

'huged' sounds like it makes them larger.
Mines kind of snoozy right now.

Litigious

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 02:57:16 AM »

What is this? I'm the only one in the Aspie Elite that isn't part of the Worldwide Mad Deadly Lowest Communist Gangster Computer God's gangsterisation through Frankenstein controls.  :'(