Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4242 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2012, 07:46:43 PM »

Because she chose to call out Meadow for saying the rape comment about odeon, yet says nothing about you calling Meadow a whore for being gang raped. It is hypocrisy.

Bodie knows I said it for effect, she knows that Meadow actually has earned money as a prostitute, and I don't think she fancies herself the internet police.

Yet none of the posts you quoted, had anything to do with prostitution. And Bodie certainly took upon herself internet policing in behalf of odeon.
What are you doing now?  ner ner ner ner
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »

Because she chose to call out Meadow for saying the rape comment about odeon, yet says nothing about you calling Meadow a whore for being gang raped. It is hypocrisy.

Bodie knows I said it for effect, she knows that Meadow actually has earned money as a prostitute, and I don't think she fancies herself the internet police.

Show your proof.

I flushed the proof.  Might still be some on my sheets.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2012, 07:54:57 PM »
Actually the proof is right here in this thread.  Meadows last post says
I have never sold my body for money and that is not a fact.
   not a fact?  eh....  oh well reasonable doubt and all that! :hahaha:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #228 on: March 31, 2012, 07:56:30 PM »
Meadow (26)    Hubert (600)    -    Totally sick scumbag!!

I'm in there now baby.  Just like Mommy's boyfriend, balls deep in yer head  ;)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #229 on: March 31, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.
I am not buying her 'victim' story.  I have been reading her posts.  SBi was quite correct when he said she gives a different story every time.  One post of hers said she couldn't talk at all.  Another one said she didn't learn to talk until she was an adult.  Makes everything she says quite ambiguous.

I take this into account when she says she was raped and wonder if it was in her head.  Or maybe someone said something about fucking her,  but they probably meant over a cliff.

So it's perfectly ok in your book to call her a slut for being raped , yet when she said she felt raped by odeon that was unforgivable. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bodie never called her a slut for being raped.  She may have called her a whore for selling her body for money, but that's just a fact.

You called her a whore for being raped.

So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

I have said it before. I am loved.

Hooker  :hahaha:

I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14 because of VD.

Skank  :hahaha:

I was gang raped when I was thirteen.

Whore
:hahaha:

What does that have to do with Bodie?

Odeon and Hubert are friends of mine.  I didn't call her out but i told her what she said to odeon was below the belt.  She has called me allsorts of shit since then.   I am not a hypocrite,  i simply don't care if Hubert has said something that hurts Meadow.

Why would i have a pop at Hubert in defence of a woman who insults me every five minutes?

I honestly don't know. But Meadow strikes me as someone who has been abused. I don't think she is lying about it. What Hubert says is also below the belt and he says it over and over again. And his being your friend doesn't make it any less wrong.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: March 31, 2012, 07:58:01 PM »
Actually the proof is right here in this thread.  Meadows last post says
I have never sold my body for money and that is not a fact.
   not a fact?  eh....  oh well reasonable doubt and all that! :hahaha:

You are a fucking imbecile. Read Hubert's post...you stupid fucking Ho!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #231 on: March 31, 2012, 08:02:28 PM »

I honestly don't know. But Meadow strikes me as someone who has been abused. I don't think she is lying about it. What Hubert says is also below the belt and he says it over and over again. And his being your friend doesn't make it any less wrong.

This place isn't about right and wrong, and it isn't Bodie's job to make those determinations.  If justice is what you are looking for, you have come to the wrong place.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: March 31, 2012, 08:08:06 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.
I am not buying her 'victim' story.  I have been reading her posts.  SBi was quite correct when he said she gives a different story every time.  One post of hers said she couldn't talk at all.  Another one said she didn't learn to talk until she was an adult.  Makes everything she says quite ambiguous.

I take this into account when she says she was raped and wonder if it was in her head.  Or maybe someone said something about fucking her,  but they probably meant over a cliff.

So it's perfectly ok in your book to call her a slut for being raped , yet when she said she felt raped by odeon that was unforgivable. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bodie never called her a slut for being raped.  She may have called her a whore for selling her body for money, but that's just a fact.

You called her a whore for being raped.

So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

I have said it before. I am loved.

Hooker  :hahaha:

I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14 because of VD.

Skank  :hahaha:

I was gang raped when I was thirteen.

Whore
:hahaha:

What does that have to do with Bodie?

Odeon and Hubert are friends of mine.  I didn't call her out but i told her what she said to odeon was below the belt.  She has called me allsorts of shit since then.   I am not a hypocrite,  i simply don't care if Hubert has said something that hurts Meadow.

Why would i have a pop at Hubert in defence of a woman who insults me every five minutes?

:agreed: still doesn't make me a likely  candidate to jump at her defence? 
blah blah blah

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #233 on: March 31, 2012, 08:09:52 PM »
Don't defend people if you think they're not like that, rather than actually knowing they're not like that. People can spout all the sympathetic bullshit they want on the internet, but it doesn't nesscessarily mean it's true.

On a curious note though, were does it say that Meadow claimed to sell herself? Not defending her (she pissed me off despite me actually trying to be honest to her), just curious. If she denies it despite it being there, then it shows she's a liar and thus can't be trusted on this whole "rape" thing she mentions.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: March 31, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »
^ You're just a pathetic asswipe.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #235 on: March 31, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »
I really wish that is true. Sadly for once in my life, I can easily say I'm better than you. :zoinks:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #236 on: March 31, 2012, 08:18:23 PM »

Show your proof.

I flushed the proof.  Might still be some on my sheets.

You just flushed your credibility.  :tard: And I thought maybe you'd post a link to back up your words, but instead you make some lame joke. Now I know you're lying.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: March 31, 2012, 08:23:16 PM »
I really wish that is true. Sadly for once in my life, I can easily say I'm better than you. :zoinks:

L O L  ...You wish!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #238 on: March 31, 2012, 08:26:43 PM »
Nope. It's true. :P

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #239 on: January 20, 2017, 03:12:40 PM »
Meadow (26)    Hubert (600)    -    Totally sick scumbag!!

I'm in there now baby.  Just like Mommy's boyfriend, balls deep in yer head  ;)

Quoted for posterity.