Educational

Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4243 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #210 on: March 31, 2012, 07:18:43 PM »
You bitch... Being able to say yes and no and memorized material or mimick is not the same as being able to talk. I can't talk in real life even today on the everyday. Shows how much you know about autism. You're an incredible fuckwit to be sure.

Autistic people can't talk.  Didn't you know that Bodie?   :M

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #211 on: March 31, 2012, 07:19:25 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.
I am not buying her 'victim' story.  I have been reading her posts.  SBi was quite correct when he said she gives a different story every time.  One post of hers said she couldn't talk at all.  Another one said she didn't learn to talk until she was an adult.  Makes everything she says quite ambiguous.

I take this into account when she says she was raped and wonder if it was in her head.  Or maybe someone said something about fucking her,  but they probably meant over a cliff.

So it's perfectly ok in your book to call her a slut for being raped , yet when she said she felt raped by odeon that was unforgivable. Hypocrisy at its finest.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #212 on: March 31, 2012, 07:21:33 PM »
Callaway suggested I was a prostitute. I've never been a prostitute or a Ho. And even if I was destitute I wouldn't suck cock.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #213 on: March 31, 2012, 07:22:05 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.

No. Not anymore than her attacks on people warrant Hubert using her childhood trauma as a weapon against her.
I am not buying her 'victim' story.  I have been reading her posts.  SBi was quite correct when he said she gives a different story every time.  One post of hers said she couldn't talk at all.  Another one said she didn't learn to talk until she was an adult.  Makes everything she says quite ambiguous.

I take this into account when she says she was raped and wonder if it was in her head.  Or maybe someone said something about fucking her,  but they probably meant over a cliff.

So it's perfectly ok in your book to call her a slut for being raped , yet when she said she felt raped by odeon that was unforgivable. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bodie never called her a slut for being raped.  She may have called her a whore for selling her body for money, but that's just a fact.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #214 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »
Callaway suggested I was a prostitute. I've never been a prostitute or a Ho. And even if I was destitute I wouldn't suck cock.

Bragging about being a kept woman, or having a sugar daddy, is bragging about being a prostitute.  Just because he didn't leave a twenty on the nightstand doesn't mean you weren't having sex in exchange for money.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #215 on: March 31, 2012, 07:26:45 PM »

Bodie never called her a slut for being raped.  She may have called her a whore for selling her body for money, but that's just a fact.

You called her a whore for being raped.

So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

I have said it before. I am loved.

Hooker  :hahaha:

I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14 because of VD.

Skank  :hahaha:

I was gang raped when I was thirteen.

Whore
:hahaha:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #216 on: March 31, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »

So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

Whore

What does that have to do with Bodie?

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #217 on: March 31, 2012, 07:31:55 PM »

Whore

Because she chose to call out Meadow for saying the rape comment about odeon, yet says nothing about you calling Meadow a whore for being gang raped. It is hypocrisy.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2012, 07:33:08 PM »

Erm...when did i say that? ?     Exactly why am i a hypocrite?
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #219 on: March 31, 2012, 07:33:57 PM »

Because she chose to call out Meadow for saying the rape comment about odeon, yet says nothing about you calling Meadow a whore for being gang raped. It is hypocrisy.

Bodie knows I said it for effect, she knows that Meadow actually has earned money as a prostitute, and I don't think she fancies herself the internet police.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #220 on: March 31, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »

Bodie knows I said it for effect, she knows that Meadow actually has earned money as a prostitute, and I don't think she fancies herself the internet police.

Yet none of the posts you quoted, had anything to do with prostitution. And Bodie certainly took upon herself internet policing in behalf of odeon.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #221 on: March 31, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »

I have never sold my body for money and that is not a fact. WTF is wrong with you. I have a close friend who lives in another state who works for IBM but it isn't a sexual relationship. You're an absolute moron and the shit you put out is beyond disgusting.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #222 on: March 31, 2012, 07:44:14 PM »
You're on permanent ignore scumbag.

I have never sold my body for money and that is not a fact. WTF is wrong with you. I have a close friend who lives in another state who works for IBM but it isn't a sexual relationship. You're an absolute moron and the shit you put out is beyond disgusting.

What does "permanent ignore" mean?  I get "ignore", but is "permanent" a fancy word for 33 minutes?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:46:42 PM by Hubert »

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2012, 07:44:15 PM »

Whore

Odeon and Hubert are friends of mine.  I didn't call her out but i told her what she said to odeon was below the belt.  She has called me allsorts of shit since then.   I am not a hypocrite,  i simply don't care if Hubert has said something that hurts Meadow.

Why would i have a pop at Hubert in defence of a woman who insults me every five minutes?
blah blah blah

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2012, 07:45:20 PM »

Show your proof.