Educational

Author Topic: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????  (Read 2790 times)

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
Re: Pregnancy pact among teen girls- WHAT???? WHAT????
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2017, 02:27:52 PM »
Probaly having their OWN kids now:P

And I agree with elle, 14-16 is way too young to have kids. There needs to be the support protocols backed up, some savings for when shit hits fan etc.

I almost got married to a girl of...around that age. Wish  I had actually, really, really really wish I had. One of only two people I've ever met I've thought that about. And also the only girl of her age that I've ever met that would know the meaning of the word 'sanity'. Classically autie, certainly, but sane, and bright. Fucking hot as a barbecue in hell too. Which is probably where I'm going for being in a relationship with her at any point in my life. That said, should anybody EVER have layed a malicious finger on her, I'd have done to them more or less what I expected to have her mother attempt to do to me when we walked through her front door to make my introduction for the first time.

I just wish even now, that if I had kids, they could have been hers also,  But the timing, well, it wouldn't have been the right time when she was the age she was.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2017, 03:15:02 PM »
I almost got married to a girl of...around that age. Wish  I had actually, really, really really wish I had. One of only two people I've ever met I've thought that about. And also the only girl of her age that I've ever met that would know the meaning of the word 'sanity'. Classically autie, certainly, but sane, and bright. Fucking hot as a barbecue in hell too.

Your unfortunate taste in women is well documented.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2017, 11:17:18 AM »
Oh my taste is just fine. I've had a few crap relationships its true, but those were the ones not on the spectrum.

Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.