Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4241 times)

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
I don't really have a problem with her being doolally at certain times.   She started the ho/ slut thing immediately after i told her she was a bit low to pull out the old 'rapist' card.  Since then i have been labelled as a rampant sexual deviant.  Hmm   :eyelash:

I am hardly likely to go following her around the site,  or commenting on her posts.   She just showed up in this thread banging on about how nasty comments on the internet warrant a prison term.  So rich coming from her.  She is the most venomous, vile mouthed, toxic mo fo i have encountered on the internet.  Pot, kettle and black come to mind.   :apondering:

@ Meadow.   If i have made comments implying you are a nut case,  that is because you behave like one.

You say i am a slut / ho,  what draws you to that conclusion?
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2012, 02:56:07 PM »
Didn't Meadow used to have sex for money (rent, gifts, etc)?  Doesn't that make her a confirmed prostitute?

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2012, 02:58:01 PM »
There are no IF's about it, and guess the truth hurts a Ho something fierce. Too fuckin' bad. If you dish it out, then you can take it too.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2012, 02:59:39 PM »
There are no IF's about it, and guess the truth hurts a Ho something fierce. Too fuckin' bad. If you dish it out, then you can take it too.

This is the Meadow I enjoy the most.   :autism:

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2012, 03:04:02 PM »
I notice how she puts a capital H for ho.  It makes me feel kind of special. :zoinks:
blah blah blah

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2012, 03:04:48 PM »

This is the Meadow I enjoy the most.   :autism:
:agreed:
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Didn't Meadow used to have sex for money (rent, gifts, etc)?  Doesn't that make her a confirmed prostitute?

Being a prostitute is defined as having sex for money, rent, gifts, etc.

So yes, I think that would make her a confirmed prostitute, or possibly a former prostitute, assuming she's not still having sex for money, rent, gifts, etc.

Given her answer to your post about the truth hurting a Ho something fierce and dishing it out and taking it, maybe she hasn't stopped.

Meadow, have you stopped having sex for money?

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
Dunno about  'Delicate Flower...'

perhaps should be  'Venus Fly Trap of the Aspie Elite' :hahaha:

When did she say she used to screw for gifts, rent etc?  Oh my!  At least i dish it out for free :hahaha:
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2012, 03:29:08 PM »

Being a prostitute is defined as having sex for money, rent, gifts, etc.

So yes, I think that would make her a confirmed prostitute, or possibly a former prostitute, assuming she's not still having sex for money, rent, gifts, etc.

Given her answer to your post about the truth hurting a Ho something fierce and dishing it out and taking it, maybe she hasn't stopped.

Meadow, have you stopped having sex for money?

That's what I thought.  So she can call people "Ho" and have it mean nothing.  We can call her a "Whore" and it's just the truth.

Floozy
Tramp
Hustler
Harlot
Hooker
Hussy
Strumpet
Streetwalker
Slut
Skank

Loving it already

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2012, 03:29:29 PM »
I'm asexual, fuckwit, and always have been. Just because you are Ho's doesn't mean everyone is. Some of us have skills and don't have to resort to selling ass.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2012, 04:00:07 PM »
So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

I have said it before. I am loved.

Hooker  :hahaha:

I was in child protective custody by the time I was 14 because of VD.

Skank  :hahaha:

I was gang raped when I was thirteen.

Whore  :hahaha:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
I'm asexual, fuckwit, and always have been. Just because you are Ho's doesn't mean everyone is. Some of us have skills and don't have to resort to selling ass.

Are you black or something?

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »
Well, I'd rather goto prison for something I did do than get beaten up by cops for something I didn't do, personally but that's just me. Just about all of us agree that that troll going to prison was, at least, OTT, though. herp derp

Personally, I'd rather take a beating and get it over with.  At least while I'm recuperating I'll be free.

Still, would you rather go to prison for something you did that shouldn't have been illegal in the first place?  'cause I don't see a big practical distinction between that and being punished for something you didn't do.

Emphasis on the practical, obviously I realize there is a difference.
What was it, 50 days? Sure, I did a lot longer than that for 'aggravated assault' & I don't agree with there being such a crime, at all. Obviously, I'd rather there weren't crimes I disagree with but, practically, I can't fight the system. Overall, we have it very good in England; there's always room for improvements & progress. Mostly due to not being able to fix the underlying problems of 'human nature' including all sorts of things. Then, they keep trying to 'fix' it with, like, plasters & bandages, which doesn't work too well but is better than nothing.  ::)
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2012, 10:26:37 PM »
Fact that I don't get along well with you people is only good for me. I can better spend my time more productively where I need to instead of waste it on tard-face fucks like you. Low-life abusing fucktards  is all this forum is about. It was inevitable I wouldn't last. I hope I gave you a taste of your own medicine, tardface fuckwits.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »
Fact that I don't get along well with you people is only good for me. I can better spend my time more productively where I need to instead of waste it on tard-face fucks like you. Low-life abusing fucktards  is all this forum is about. It was inevitable I wouldn't last. I hope I gave you a taste of your own medicine, tardface fuckwits.
Well, go & spend your time more productively, Meadow? I think you'd get on better in, say, AFF, than here. If you really are going, now, of course...?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!