Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5280 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #135 on: May 08, 2011, 12:36:20 PM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Me.  It's a slight putdown because it's also slang for a fart.

It is a fart, but not a bum fart :laugh: :laugh:

TBH I thought he might have been meaning Kit. She often defends him.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: May 08, 2011, 12:43:56 PM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Me.  It's a slight putdown because it's also slang for a fart.

It is a fart, but not a bum fart :laugh: :laugh:

TBH I thought he might have been meaning Kit. She often defends him.

Oh!  He might have been.  I was just letting the Royal Ego run rampant through the hallowed halls of Intensity.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: May 08, 2011, 01:11:12 PM »
I think he meant you QV, yeah lol

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #138 on: May 08, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »

But no one is ignoring him are they, I meant permanently untill he got bored.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #139 on: May 08, 2011, 01:39:19 PM »

BTW, who's Queef?

Queef is QV. Fishy as fuck and never gives you a straight honest answer, just like a vaginal fart.

As for appeasing him, it only gives him fuel to stay and allows him to manipulate you lot further so he can appear "misunderstood" and "unloved". So what if he doesn't annoy you? He fucking annoys nearly everyone else and we shouldn't have to put up with it because some eejits are bleeding-heart wankers.  "Oh no! He's really misunderstood! We should ignore his bad behavior and treat him like a child!" Fuck that complete and utter bollocks. He knows right well what he's doing, all he wants is attention.

Before you point the finger at people annoying him, realise this: We're all playing into his stupid game. He's not exactly trolling but he's playing everyone like a pack of cards.

Despite nearly everyone's dislike of him, the only way for him to stop his bollocks is that he either leaves or gets banned.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 01:41:44 PM by Schleed »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: May 08, 2011, 01:41:31 PM »
It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #141 on: May 08, 2011, 01:42:15 PM »
Not a lot of people like you here either. :orly:

DukeNukem

« Reply #142 on: May 08, 2011, 01:43:27 PM »

BTW, who's Queef?

Queef is QV. Fishy as fuck and never gives you a straight honest answer, just like a vaginal fart.

As for appeasing him, it only gives him fuel to stay and allows him to manipulate you lot further so he can appear "misunderstood" and "unloved". So what if he doesn't annoy you? He fucking annoys nearly everyone else and we shouldn't have to put up with it because some eejits are bleeding-heart wankers.  "Oh no! He's really misunderstood! We should ignore his bad behavior and treat him like a child!" Fuck that complete and utter bollocks. He knows right well what he's doing, all he wants is attention.

Before you point the finger at people annoying him, realise this: We're all playing into his stupid game. He's not exactly trolling but he's playing everyone like a pack of cards.

Despite nearly everyone's dislike of him, the only way for him to stop his bollocks is that he either leaves or gets banned. We also ALL have to ignore him completely. That includes no trolling OR appeasement of any kind. Not even a hello.

No one will listen to you, Dicksleeve. Beat it, fat punk. :wanker:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: May 08, 2011, 01:44:40 PM »
I don;'t think everyone decided to hate Pent recently. It's a gradual thing as he acted like a cunt again and again and again

I certainly don't form my opinions on people here based on what everyone else thinks of them

There are people here I don't like who are well liked by everyone else. And people I do like who are disliked by others

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2011, 01:44:57 PM »
Beat it, fat punk. :wanker:

lol, same can be said to you

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

I know  :orly:  but it doesn't mean as much to me  :eyelash:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2011, 01:47:31 PM »
I don;'t think everyone decided to hate Pent recently. It's a gradual thing as he acted like a cunt again and again and again

I certainly don't form my opinions on people here based on what everyone else thinks of them

There are people here I don't like who are well liked by everyone else. And people I do like who are disliked by others

Exactly. He's been here for quite a while so the dislike isn't "instant".

No one is hating him for the sake of hating, they have their reasons. The problem is that we share similar reasons of hating him.

I know  :orly:  but it doesn't mean as much to me  :eyelash:

It did enough to make you get the fuck out the last time.

P7PSP

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2011, 01:48:45 PM »
It is amusing how everyone decides to hate someone at the same time on here.
Has it even occurred to you that it is possible for people to arrive at the same conclusion, in this case that FA is a douche, without consulting each other?

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2011, 01:51:46 PM »
No one will listen to you, Dicksleeve. Beat it, fat punk. :wanker:

People listen to Schleed more than you.

YOU beat it.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: May 08, 2011, 01:52:01 PM »
Both times I left were cause I have a habbit of getting too wrapped up in forums, where as you all do, but you stay always.  The second time wasn't on bad terms.  I usually end up getting banned from sites, but obviously i'm not sick enough to get banned from here.