Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5214 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Time to go!
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2011, 04:07:55 PM »
@Benji. Yes, I know. Sometimes guys ask me out, even when I appear retarded :laugh:

@Schleed. I doubt if he's lying about his life. Would you swap lives, and futures with him?

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2011, 04:10:38 PM »
How do you know it's true? How do you know it's not some sob story?

The way he behaves makes me think more and more that it's pure lies, IMO.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »
Even if he's not lying, why should any of us give a shit? If he was a nice person then I would, but he's not. And it's not like he's the only one here with problems. We can't treat everyone like a baby just because they have shit lives though. Especially if they're a dick. If I act like an ass or say something stupid, I expect to get shit back for it, and how much shit I expect would depend on how bad I was acting. He acts like a complete wanker.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2011, 04:19:01 PM »
@Benji. Yes, I know. Sometimes guys ask me out, even when I appear retarded :laugh:

@Schleed. I doubt if he's lying about his life. Would you swap lives, and futures with him?

That means they just want to fuck you.  Guys can get turned down for acting like a tard, even if the girl is slutty.  Unless she's fat.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2011, 04:20:13 PM »
He acts like a complete wanker.

I misread that as "computer wanker" , made me chuckle  :lol:

Do agree with what you said though.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »

So, what do you think that I really am?

What do you think I'm lying about?

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2011, 04:35:56 PM »

I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.

Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:

1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.

2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.

3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.

4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.

5. Sir Les will say something about me being a fat, pig-fucking pedophile.

6. The "... PROFIT" meme isn't happening in this post. It's not that funny.

So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:

The fuck you bring my name into this shit? Really, you are going to call me a troll?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: May 08, 2011, 04:38:15 PM »
You're definitely a troll, but to be fair, you're not as bad as cbc

DukeNukem

« Reply #173 on: May 08, 2011, 04:38:51 PM »

I guess ya'll like that fine picture of me, eh? Well, consider it a memento for the fine job you did of constantly harassing me for every little thing I do.

Very soon, I'm going to get myself committed. I hope you all will be ever so happy with yourselves. But before I go, let me predict some of what will happen in this thread in no particular order:

1. Schleed will post that naked picture of me and say nothing like the fat piece of shit he really is.

2. Squid and Soph will post some stupid pictures of bucktooth people and animals, because I'm a Southerner. Durr.

3. Some of the females on here will try to be sympathetic and shit in their replies.

4. Some of the males on here will think that I'm really not leaving, but attention whoring again.

So, go ahead. Make this thread unfunny and predictable as usual. Squid, Soph, Sir Les, Scrap, EBM, Schleed, and all the other trolls, you have all just about driven me away from here! Keep up the good work and I may REALLY leave and never come back! :wanker:

The fuck you bring my name into this shit? Really, you are going to call me a troll?

Oh, I'm pretty sure it was you saying some shit to me, trying to be like Schleed or something.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #174 on: May 08, 2011, 04:39:13 PM »

You're a big meanie pants EBM! :bigcry: :smarty:

I think it's because you posted that pic in response (The read the mother fucking thread one :P)

You're definitely a troll, but to be fair, you're not as bad as cbc

:rofl:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: May 08, 2011, 04:45:04 PM »
Even if he's not lying, why should any of us give a shit? If he was a nice person then I would, but he's not. And it's not like he's the only one here with problems. We can't treat everyone like a baby just because they have shit lives though. Especially if they're a dick. If I act like an ass or say something stupid, I expect to get shit back for it, and how much shit I expect would depend on how bad I was acting. He acts like a complete wanker.

I'm cool with that. I only responded in this thread to answer critcism from Schleed. I'm not telling anyone how they should behave. I've done much worse stuff, like what I done to Parakeet on WP, and I wouldn't want to have to deal with people telling me I'm wrong.

I find it hard to believe that he would pretend to have no real life friends, no real family, no job, no money, and no prospects, just so that a few folk on a forum would feel sorry for him. It's not even as if the majority of people here even feel sorry for him.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

Oh, I'm pretty sure it was you saying some shit to me, trying to be like Schleed or something.

Yeah, he's a bit of an arsehole sucker.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2011, 05:13:26 PM »

Boo fucking hoo. Act like a retard, get treated like a retard. Responding to stupid shit in kind is not trolling.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #178 on: May 08, 2011, 05:26:29 PM »
troll  :orly:

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: May 08, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »

rawr troll's gonna get ya