Educational

Author Topic: Time to go!  (Read 5326 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Time to go!
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2011, 07:45:51 AM »
You said you were going to leave. What happened to that?

Don't make excuses, there's the exit. It's not that hard.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #121 on: May 08, 2011, 07:49:25 AM »
He loves us too much to leave. :green:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #122 on: May 08, 2011, 07:51:29 AM »
Making him leave didn't work, so I'm out of options. :dunno:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #123 on: May 08, 2011, 07:52:02 AM »
Seeing all this "go kill yourself" stuff makes me feel uneasy.

Thirded.

*correction* Fourthed; I hadn't read the last couple of replies.

I don't mind it. I have had the same stuff said to me and in just as hearty a fashion
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #124 on: May 08, 2011, 07:54:09 AM »
I don't really care if he did kill himself, although I don't really think he is capable of killing himself. A lot of suicidal people just go ahead with it and don't make much of a fuss at all.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2011, 08:02:39 AM »

He's an attention whore on par with Meadow, use the same strategy that was used against her. Start derailing this thread into oblivion.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2011, 08:27:30 AM »

He's an attention whore on par with Meadow, use the same strategy that was used against her. Start derailing this thread into oblivion.

More dog spam it is then  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: May 08, 2011, 08:33:45 AM »
It is hard to leave here imo. I've "left" a lot of times and then come back :P

but that said, there's no need to make a big song and dance about it. A thread like this is obviously just for the attention. if I decide to leave then I don't post a thread about it, especially when I know there's a pretty big chance I'm gonna come back in 5 minutes :P

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2011, 11:17:27 AM »
I have left here myself a few times and found no point announcing it.

But Pentagram is making it look like he's going for good. He's obviously not and really should start as he means to go on.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2011, 11:29:16 AM »
:agreed:

There really is no point announcing it , especially when you're almost universally disliked

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #130 on: May 08, 2011, 11:32:26 AM »
Thing is the people who keep posting insults at him seem to care about him quite a lot.  So they're just the same, if they weren't bothered by him they wouldn't keep posting about him, if you wanted him to leave, ignoring him completely would be the only way.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »
Ignoring him proved nothing as he kept acting like a retard. Trust me, if you were on the forum more often then you'd realise that too.

The main problem is the people appeasing to him, the likes of Butterflies and Queef. He kept on going because they decided to feel sorry for him.

Queef?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: May 08, 2011, 12:26:11 PM »

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: May 08, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »

Don't blame me. Penty isn't being a dick to me, so I've no reason to be cruel to him. I'm not even sure why you want him to leave. If you dislike him, then surely you get much more ammusement from him staying and having his meltdown than if he just disappeared quietly :dunno:

BTW, who's Queef?

Me.  It's a slight putdown because it's also slang for a fart.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv: