Educational

Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9142 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2018, 10:51:22 PM »
The thing I like about Pappy is that he doesn't go in for walls of incomprehensible double-speak. And he doesn't go in for the epic butthurt when someone thinks he means what it sounds like he means.

And in this case I'm inclined to believe that he means exactly what it sounds like he means. Unless he can explain otherwise.

Not one here goes into walls of incomprehensible double speak and disagreeing on an issue is hardly equating to epic butthurt

So no idea what the fuck you are on about except for the fact you like Pappy. That is a very sweet admission.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:58:02 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2018, 01:31:49 AM »
Again, let's be honest, does anyone here REALLY Think Scrap is saying that he or anyone should have sex with a 10 year old?

Yeah, let's be honest. He didn't mention age at all, only physical attributes. There are 11-yo girls that have those.

Okay time for Odeon brand of honesty. Scrap said once a girl has gone through puberty and Odeon said he only mentioned attributes (that girls having gone through puberty have) and THEREFORE Sscrap just want to screw 11 year Olds.

I mean let's forget that he said once they have gone through puberty and let's complete dismiss that each of us has a snapshot of exactly the kind of big boobed women he often post naked pics of on here. A definite type and all with the body of women not girls.

But a better idea is to deliberately misconstrue, write a different narrative as a moral challenge for him to have to defend against being the worst kind of monster, whilst signaling your own virtues around this matter.....honesty be damned. Right?

I know you need to be contrary to everything I say. I totally get that. Shows everyone what an independent thinker you are.

However.

I was talking about the biological definition. As soon as there's grass on the field, you can play ball.

This is hard to get past, Al. You should try this honesty thing.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2018, 01:38:25 AM »
The thing I like about Pappy is that he doesn't go in for walls of incomprehensible double-speak. And he doesn't go in for the epic butthurt when someone thinks he means what it sounds like he means.

And in this case I'm inclined to believe that he means exactly what it sounds like he means. Unless he can explain otherwise.

I'm not sure why Al feels the need to defend what Scrappy said, tbh. It's a bit painful to watch.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2018, 03:28:41 AM »
Again, let's be honest, does anyone here REALLY Think Scrap is saying that he or anyone should have sex with a 10 year old?

Yeah, let's be honest. He didn't mention age at all, only physical attributes. There are 11-yo girls that have those.

Okay time for Odeon brand of honesty. Scrap said once a girl has gone through puberty and Odeon said he only mentioned attributes (that girls having gone through puberty have) and THEREFORE Sscrap just want to screw 11 year Olds.

I mean let's forget that he said once they have gone through puberty and let's complete dismiss that each of us has a snapshot of exactly the kind of big boobed women he often post naked pics of on here. A definite type and all with the body of women not girls.

But a better idea is to deliberately misconstrue, write a different narrative as a moral challenge for him to have to defend against being the worst kind of monster, whilst signaling your own virtues around this matter.....honesty be damned. Right?

I know you need to be contrary to everything I say. I totally get that. Shows everyone what an independent thinker you are.

However.

I was talking about the biological definition. As soon as there's grass on the field, you can play ball.

This is hard to get past, Al. You should try this honesty thing.

Idea, except of course for the times I agree with you. But again the narrative matters more than truth.

Who know what that grass and fields was. An analogy of some sort. I imagine that going by the female nude photos and what he said about girls having gone through puberty that he is not a fan of shaved women and girls that have gone through puberty. I could try to get a ratio of how many of the buxom nude women had shaved vaginas (for research purposes only). I am betting the number of women with shaved vaginas would be very small.

Course he could mean any bloody thing. The most uncharitable of which would be "Scrap likes to screw little 10 year old". Slightly less charitable would be Scrap thinks 10 year old girls should have sex with people other Tham him"

I really have no idea what he thinks. Paedophile accusations are pretty low and even suggestions of such need a bit more than "well an interpretation could mean something revolting so let's go straight there, with any clarification and dismiss anything to the contrary said. Narrative. Smear. Signaling virtue. Being outraged for the sake of it.

I do not give a fuck if it is Scrap or not. I would give the same amount of pushback to anyone here (okay maybe not Pig).

Getting a used of being a paedophile is pretty shitty and needs at least an assessment and clarification as to whether there is any truth in it or whether it is pretty fucking shit accusation.

When Bintang accused me she got taken to task for it. Scrap'said turn now and only head nods? Fuck that.

You only pursue this narrative because you like Zegh and can't  admit to this being a shitty narrative and you hate Scrap so it's okay. No? Yeah, I am not just being contrary an with, you horse's arse.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »
Al, the term 'if there is grass on the field', he was using a contraction of a fairly common saying here in the UK, afaik US 'if there is grass on the field, play ball'  'the field' would be between a woman's legs. The 'if there is grass' (I.e having grown) ought to be fairly obvious from that point of view.

Generally not meant as a promotion of paedophilia, although its the sort of thing one nonce might say to another nonce and mean it that way. Its just a colloquialism meaning 'if they are generally old enough'

And I'd agree, Al, its a low accusation regardless of who the target is, unless it is beyond doubt that they are, in actuality, a paedophile. And I'd also say that (within reason) one or two etc. younger partners doesn't a paedophile make. Paedos tend to exclusively seek that sort of age disparity in relationships. Not all of them but most. If I'd have met that girl, the one I was engaged to right now, at 31, I'd still have consented (not that she seemed like she'd have cared either way. I reckon it was something like 'you can come voluntarily, or you can be carried off unconscious'. Kinda hot though I admit)

But I don't seek out girls of 14 or similar. For that age, it would have to be EXACTLY the right person in precisely the right circumstances. Most of my partners have been around the same age, give or take a bit, or else older. Last had a 2-3 decades on me.

That kind of accusation though, I reckon it should only be made when certain not to be false, certainly IRL, if you accuse someone, even someone known to be innocent, or if someone gets falsely accused, goes through court, and is found not guilty or the case is thrown out entirely for lack of evidence, they are still likely to end up a pariah, and need to watch their back lest they find a knife stuck in it. Probably for the rest of their lives.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2018, 06:10:39 AM »
Grass on the field etc.

Quotes from the thread where it started.
When there's grass on the field, let's play ball.  :eyebrows:

I like it trimmed around the lips, but leave a little patch for daddy.  8)

As soon as there's a handful of titty to play with, I don't care how young she is.  :drool:

As soon as there's a handful of titty to play with, I don't care how young she is.  :drool:
my 13 yo daughters best friend, who is also 13,  has 38dd breasts.  I heard hem talking about it.

Do you have her name and address?? :drool:

Why?

I will start you off "Because I, Scrapheap, a middle age man, am interested in the address of a 13 year old girl because...."

13 is the age of consent in Spain. La viva España!  :angel:

When I win the lottery, Spain is on my vacation list.  8)

Defending the idea that fucking around with kids is okay. You best be trolling nigger.

I'm not saying you should fuck kids, I'm saying that a 13 year old who is fully sexually developed, ISN'T a kid, she's a young woman.

The notion that under 18=children is a baseless social construct. Biology determines the difference between kid and adult.

Objection! No thirteen year old is mentally and physically fully developed. Shut the fuck up.

That's not true. A 13 year old getting married was common a scant 150 years ago.

There's places in this world where 13 year olds still get married.

edited, because I had made a mess of the quotes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 06:22:22 AM by 'andersom' »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2018, 06:35:29 AM »
You only pursue this narrative because you like Zegh and can't  admit to this being a shitty narrative and you hate Scrap so it's okay. No? Yeah, I am not just being contrary an with, you horse's arse.

It's a shitty narrative but it's what Scrap's posts lead to. Hyke did the work:

Grass on the field etc.

my 13 yo daughters best friend, who is also 13,  has 38dd breasts.  I heard hem talking about it.

Why?

I will start you off "Because I, Scrapheap, a middle age man, am interested in the address of a 13 year old girl because...."

Defending the idea that fucking around with kids is okay. You best be trolling nigger.

I'm not saying you should fuck kids, I'm saying that a 13 year old who is fully sexually developed, ISN'T a kid, she's a young woman.

The notion that under 18=children is a baseless social construct. Biology determines the difference between kid and adult.

Objection! No thirteen year old is mentally and physically fully developed. Shut the fuck up.

That's not true. A 13 year old getting married was common a scant 150 years ago.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2018, 06:44:35 AM »
13 and 38DD? jesus. I'd not want to be that kid. I'd be wanting surgery to reduce the size. Not end up needing back surgery and titanium mesh DIY training-bras. That sounds pretty shitty for the owner of a rack that size at that age. That and its bound to pull in perverts like perversion is going extinct within the next 48 hours.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2018, 06:06:55 PM »

It's a shitty narrative but it's what Scrap's posts lead to. Hyke did the work:

Grass on the field etc.

Why?

And....he also said when they have gone through puberty? Why is that not amoung your quotes? Now if you could let me know how many 10 or 11 year old girls do you know who have gone through puberty? No? Battling?

See that is the difference. Even my quote nested above shows me pouncing on something gross Scrap was saying and calling him to explain. Why? Because of two reasons. Some of what was posted here seems to be Scrap and Lit joking and being gross. No I do not like that kind of humour and I do not condone it. Secondly, there is a bit of inconsistency with different things he says. For all I know maybe he would really love to have sex with a ten year old BUT it is a Hell of an assumption to make.

I would not be silly enough to make it BUT I will take him at his word if he admits to it after clarifying it. I do however see the kind of photos he displays of naked women on here and I do not remember any looking like a young teen or little girl nor for any of them to look underdeveloped or anything but fleshy buxom women.

Clarifying is great. Making accusations of paedophilia is pretty rank and I have been on the receiving end of that. So wouldn't YOU say that has far more to my "defence of Scrap" than arguing for you to be contrary?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2018, 06:46:54 PM »
Of course there are a great many things that Pappy could have meant.

Or he could have meant exactly what he said. Which was pretty damn clear, unlike the walls of waffling text trying to obfuscate the issue.

As I said, I like Pappy and I respect him enough to take him at his word until he tells us otherwise.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2018, 07:55:57 PM »
My conclusion is that in the case of Lit, he was joking with him. For it to have been indicative of actual paedophilia, that would imply, logically, acceptance of such between two parties having a conversation. Thus making two paedophiles, necessary for such a conversation to continue along such lines.

Now, there are many off-color or downright mischievous, or fucked up things I could picture Lit doing, but buggering little boys isn't one of them.  And, really, who hasn't at some point made a really fucked up joke about fr.ex a catholic priest and an altarboy, or some horrid Fritzl joke? its fucked up subject matter that often makes the best subject material for humor. Dark, gallows humor sure, but it can be funny, if done right. I don't take scrap for a nonce, the term 'if there is grass on the field, play ball' is a really pretty common idiom, and it is in common use among non-paedophiles.  It might not be common in  some countries, I don't know where it is and is not, but here at least in the UK, its a common saying, and Scrap hasn't just come up with it himself to try and justify fucking kids. Sure, he COULD be a closet paedophile, but then again, so could I, so could you, for all we know, CBC could be a ten year old black kid with a tail, and misskitty could have been born with three eyes and posted fake pics to cover it up, thats the sort of thing that nobody is going to know unless somebody either says so themselves, or otherwise proves it somehow.

And given the nature of the accusation, paedophilia, that is an accusation that requires an extremely high burden of proof. Casual shit-slinging doesn't meet that, the bar is too high for the consequences of the accusation are too grave. If you hate someone, sure, rip them a new ass hole and fill it with concrete but don't label them a fucking nonce, not unless they bugger kids. And I'm not talking about consensual over+underage relationships. I'm open to those if it happens to line up in the perfect set of circumstances, and the only thing against, is the letter of the law. No, I don't mean children, but younger teens, I've been there, and shit, the ending of that relationship, its the thing that has carved the deepest scar I'll ever bear. I'll miss her until my dying day. But it doesn't make me a paedophile or my ex ..err...a reverse paedophile? a bit of a cougar in mirror image perhaps but the only perversion in our relationship, she was typically the one asking for it, verbally, literally speaking, I mean, not asking for it as in 'has it coming', but as in 'you are going to do this to me, Lestat, now make with it'

Do I regret being in the relationship? my only regret is that it is no more. And that I can barely live with.

Some people are ready for a relationship at puberty, some aren't, some could be before, or when beginning/going through, some will never be, not at 10, not at 18, nor at 80, people are different, and no, this is not to be taken as my advocating fucking a ten year old.  I guess my morals would be regarded as squirrely, with respect to age, by many, but really I could only give a fuck about what a loved one would think, and that they are happy in a relationship, that they want  to be there, that they are celebrated and elevated by it, and by their partner, not sucked down by an abuser. If someone on the outside of any relationship of mine disapproves then depending on my respect for them to begin with, it might be that I'd sooner have their blessing, but if not then that won't stop me getting with someone who wants to get with me. And if its just a randomer, then they can go get buggered, so to speak; because I couldn't give two squirts of piss what they think. What matters is that the partner is not being abused.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2018, 12:19:21 AM »
How many girls age 10 or 12?

That's the whole point. Pappy does not give an age limit. "Grass on the field", fair game. "Hand full of titties", time to play.

There are girls getting nasty comments from classmates at age 8/9 for getting breasts. Some of those girls end primary school with DD or more. At age 10/11 they will apparently be "fair game".

What's with the 10/11/13 btw. Is 13 fair game?

I know some girls who were that early, physically. They got comments they were not ready for. One got sent pictures of her walking outside in summer clothing, a DD doesn't hide well. And with that picture came comments of her being fair game. Of her now being the GF of the anonymous sender, because of the more than a handful of titties. All three of them got treated in a more sexual way than they were ready for at primary school. Age 11/12.

That people notice the boobs, that they may even notice arousal because of it is one thing. Stating that now those girls are fair game is something completely different.

No kid should be fair game, no matter how big the bulbs in their shirts or pants are.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2018, 12:23:42 AM »
And what Pappy meant back then? There's a thread where he talks about it.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2018, 12:27:55 AM »
Does it make Scrap a paedophile?

No, he's not attracted to kids because of them being kids. He's attracted by the fresh physical form mature shapes.

There is a big difference.

But would be act on it, then the difference would not matter, not for the girl and not for the law.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2018, 12:45:51 AM »
Does it make Scrap a paedophile?

No, he's not attracted to kids because of them being kids. He's attracted by the fresh physical form mature shapes.

There is a big difference.

But would be act on it, then the difference would not matter, not for the girl and not for the law.

There is also quite a difference as Lestat stated, between making gross and off colour jokes and attempting to be an Edgelord and being actually serious.

Hyde I don't  know whether you have read me saying repeatedly that him saying that once a girl has gone through puberty doesn't transform into once a girl has started puberty or once a girl is in the process of puBetty.

So telling me "I know girls that..." and then talking about girls who haven't completed puberty  is redundant. Gone through does not mean started nor midway through. It means finished. He did not state an age and it would be dishonest to tag 10 years or 12 years or 13 years to match the statement of "gone through puberty". It would also be dishonest to dismiss it out of hand and only focus on other contradictory statements.

It would be irrelevant to bring in bullying of ovwrdeveloped girls or the like as none of that bears an relationshiplease to what Scrap said.

But with any contradictory claims always good clarifying.