Educational

Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9046 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2018, 05:06:07 PM »

i bet you guys forgot all about me too

it reminds me of these douchebags who always make these dramatic "im leaving nooow! im leaving! forever!!!"-threads

youll never notice when i finally leave  :zoinks:

Did anyone notice when he left? I did. Did he make a scene, sure did

You sure did. I'm sure you're proud of yourself now.

Not about me, he is a liar. He is the cause of his own misfortune.  His choices his actions....and it appears him being a liar is proved here too.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2018, 05:27:05 PM »
Neither you OR odeon can claim any moral high ground in that fucking fiasco.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2018, 06:03:46 PM »

The fucking POS called me a pedophile then buggered off.

If you contact him again, tell him he can go fuck himself for that.

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2018, 06:39:01 PM »
Actually he called you a paedophile...it was  either yesterday or the day before, can't quite remember.

I think he's sticking to his guns on that gone. I can pass the message on though. Although, I would like to hear your side of the story on that particular accusation. I have asked him why he says that you are,  I'm not sure what about or where or when this started, so if I am to form an opinion, I want to hear both sides of the story.

Personally I don't really pay too much regard to calendrical age (within reason, obviously I'm not about to fuck an 8yo no matter what, but I have been with a younger girl before, engaged and deeply, deeply in love with each other [she was the one to initiate the relationship], so within reason I care more about  how capable someone is of processing and handling the things required of  a  relationship, and that the girl is not being exploited)

So, tell me your side of that story. What in your opinion leads to the accusation, what kicked it off? I'll hear you out, and I'll hear what Zegh has to say on the matter as well, I'm keeping an open mind and not about to condemn either of you until the truth will out.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2018, 08:07:16 PM »
Personally I don't really pay too much regard to calendrical age (within reason, obviously I'm not about to fuck an 8yo no matter what, but I have been with a younger girl before, engaged and deeply, deeply in love with each other [she was the one to initiate the relationship], so within reason I care more about  how capable someone is of processing and handling the things required of  a  relationship, and that the girl is not being exploited)

Does Zegh know that?  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2018, 04:55:26 AM »

Was that a morality claim?
I don't even think making claims about how stupid people are having hissyfits and stomping off, before doing it yourself is a moral claim. It is dishonest and hypocritical, sure. I was not saying anything specific about him.

I could probably make an argument either way with his morality. He is morally ambiguous BUT plays as a moral and intellectual superior educating the ignorant heathens.

He carries a rather unwarranted smug condescension and is fond of dishing it out but struggles at taking it.

None of these aspects of his odious personality are specifically immoral. He is also a fan of hitting below the belt for a reaction but as he found out with me and as he found out with Scrap, the reaction was biting off more than he could chew.

This is more in the immorality ballpark but in totality is not the sole aspect of his being. He is hardly Josef Frizl. Zegh is a piece of shit though.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:58:15 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2018, 05:10:41 AM »

For chasing away Zegh? That was never me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2018, 05:59:22 AM »

For chasing away Zegh? That was never me.

Not one chased Zegh. Away.
Did anyone say he hadded to leave? Should leave? Was unable to post?
Did he believe himself a seasoned troll? Did he mock people who ran away from sites? Did he say the he would not and if he did there would be no fuss and build up?
Did he invite me to do my best to unsettle him?

Doesn't sound like he was or could have been "chased away" given that fact pattern.wonder what you are talking about?

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2018, 08:50:09 AM »
I wasn't referring to zegh buggering off, Al, what I meant was that afterwards, the whole feud with both you and odeon at each other's throats, neither of you came out of it smelling of roses.

Each of you did plenty of shitty things to each other and in that fight there was no party that remained blameless.

And if you mean me, rather than zegh, with respect to making claims about people having hissy fits and then fucking off, I'm guessing you didn't, but in case I'm mistaken...I'm still here, never went anywhere, other than those times when I just don't really have much of a social inclination. Auties/aspies are like that, it happens. But it doesn't mean I've GONE, just temporarily busy with other things. And yes, this isn't the only forum I'm a member of either, different places, different purposes. Just happened to run into zegh in one of them.

Oh and gopher features, just in case you misread what I just realized could be an ambiguous wording, I meant 'younger in general' as opposed to 'younger than 8'. I'm no pervert. Well not in that kind of way anyway, although a few people could probably tell you a few stories, at least if they were willing to speak of certain things, which they probably aren't...I'm sure that one ex of mine doesn't want to be banned for life from that shopping center...:autism:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2018, 11:53:29 AM »
Why are you talking about what happened between me and Al? Seems to me that this was about Zegh.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2018, 11:56:57 AM »
Actually he called you a paedophile...

potato, potatoe. We don't spell color with a u either.

it was  either yesterday or the day before, can't quite remember.

I think he's sticking to his guns on that gone. I can pass the message on though. Although, I would like to hear your side of the story on that particular accusation. I have asked him why he says that you are,  I'm not sure what about or where or when this started, so if I am to form an opinion, I want to hear both sides of the story.

All that I ever did was articulate the position that as soon as a girl goes through puberty, then she's physically fair game.

Yeah, that's pretty close to what I've said in the past.

So, tell me your side of that story. What in your opinion leads to the accusation, what kicked it off? I'll hear you out, and I'll hear what Zegh has to say on the matter as well, I'm keeping an open mind and not about to condemn either of you until the truth will out.

You'd have to ask zegh how he interpreted my comments to mean that I advocate pedophilia. Honestly, the accusation came out of left field from my point of view.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »
I wasn't referring to zegh buggering off, Al, what I meant was that afterwards, the whole feud with both you and odeon at each other's throats, neither of you came out of it smelling of roses.

Each of you did plenty of shitty things to each other and in that fight there was no party that remained blameless.

And if you mean me, rather than zegh, with respect to making claims about people having hissy fits and then fucking off, I'm guessing you didn't, but in case I'm mistaken...I'm still here, never went anywhere, other than those times when I just don't really have much of a social inclination. Auties/aspies are like that, it happens. But it doesn't mean I've GONE, just temporarily busy with other things. And yes, this isn't the only forum I'm a member of either, different places, different purposes. Just happened to run into zegh in one of them.

Oh and gopher features, just in case you misread what I just realized could be an ambiguous wording, I meant 'younger in general' as opposed to 'younger than 8'. I'm no pervert. Well not in that kind of way anyway, although a few people could probably tell you a few stories, at least if they were willing to speak of certain things, which they probably aren't...I'm sure that one ex of mine doesn't want to be banned for life from that shopping center...:autism:

No. I was clearly talking about Zegh. Clearly. You did not say or do the things he did and he did. He ended up leaving in a hissyfit over Scrap which is what you were just talking to Scrap about and as you say, you did not. How could this possibly be about you?

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2018, 05:54:20 PM »
All that I ever did was articulate the position that as soon as a girl goes through puberty, then she's physically fair game.

It depends what definition you are using. By the legal definition in Australia, for example, it is age based rather than physical maturity based. So if you come to Oz and shag underage girls you are a paedophile.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM »
I didn't mean 'called you paedophile vs pedophile'. What I meant, was he said it a couple of days ago too. I simply spelled the word the way I'd usually spell it, being british, there is an 'a' in there. So I spell the word 'paedophile'. Not trying to pick apart things based on the way them damn yanks bastardized the english language :autism:

And IMO what matters isn't puberty or age, its what someone is capable of and wants. (again within reason), if someone is legally underage but emotionally and psychologically capable of, and wanting a relationship then I really couldn't give a fuck about the legal definition. Paedos exploit kids, a whole other kettle of (pretty damn rotten) fish, compared to two people who both want each other and one of them being legally too young.

Hell, I expect my ex fiancee, if someone had tried to put me in handcuffs because of us, she'd have gone absolutely ballistic. There'd have been a bodycount knowing her (and believe you me, she was capable of anything, in fact I shudder to think what she'd have done in such a situation; I've seen what shes done just for standing in between the two of us and it wasn't very nice)

Mentally...people can be well over the age of consent, legally speaking and still be unable to consent. What matters to me is that someone consents without any manipulation, coercion or other such scheming nastiness. If someone underage is determined to take an older guy and stay with them in a bilaterally loving relationship then bugger the law. Only crime in that, when there is no abuse involved, is the older one getting caught.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2018, 08:12:50 PM »

It depends what definition you are using. By the legal definition in Australia, for example, it is age based rather than physical maturity based. So if you come to Oz and shag underage girls you are a paedophile.

I was talking about the biological definition. As soon as there's grass on the field, you can play ball.