Author Topic: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site  (Read 9033 times)

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: hahaha for a while i forgot all about this site
« Reply #285 on: July 14, 2018, 04:42:56 AM »
Also you missed the whole point of my previous post, where I tried to keep Pappy entertained by covering off all the signs of gaslighting that he hadn't already noted in my previous post.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #286 on: July 14, 2018, 05:19:34 AM »

I just need to have a smelly butthurt signature so I can sit with the "cool kids."  Sounds like it to me.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #287 on: July 14, 2018, 05:22:28 AM »
Cowardly bullshit. Just think of it as Hyke's questions, if it makes it any easier. Or did Hyke hurt your precious feelings, too?

Pretty sure my feelings are hurt. How do I tell?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #288 on: July 14, 2018, 04:22:14 PM »
I don't need any answers from Pappy. I have mine, I know Pappy is a straightforward character and not prone to saying things he doesn't mean. It's a bit like if I say that I prefer pork to beef... do we need to bat that around for 4 years to find out what it really means? Maybe if you're fucking stupid and long winded enough you could try to argue that it means I like chicken. But we already know what it means, particularly in the absence of any clarification otherwise.

On the other hand if someone asks you a question and you know that whatever fucking answer you give they're gonna twist it to mean something else and make a butthurt signature out of it then you would be silly to play their game, would it not? Better to not play their game at all.

Stop projecting your own Narcissism. This is not about you.....at all.
Pappy has said that he will ONLY give his reasons as to why he said what he said and his actual feels towards pubescent girls and whether he actually has any kind of preference for them if Odeon ponies up the questions he has put to Odeon.
That is it.
There is no part of this that has a damn thing to do with you other than that as an onlooker or supporter/non-supporter of this happening. Neither is he going to give that info up without the questions of Odeon being answered.

I want them both to spill. I think it would be great for the forum. Bad blood needs to be spilled so it can be washed away.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: July 14, 2018, 04:33:56 PM »
You dumb prick, Pappy has already clarified who he is attracted to and he stands condemned by his own words. His silence further condemns him. And you stand condemned of word salading the whole fucking forum. There you go, it's a verb now.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #290 on: July 14, 2018, 04:44:31 PM »
You dumb prick, Pappy has already clarified who he is attracted to and he stands condemned by his own words. His silence further condemns him. And you stand condemned of word salading the whole fucking forum. There you go, it's a verb now.

In the same way that Odeon stands condemned by his own actions?

Selective outrage, I do get it, but then I never said you were not a sycophantic, biased little Partisan, did I?

Goofy Mother fucker.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #291 on: July 14, 2018, 05:35:32 PM »
And you stand condemned by your own blatant hypocrisy.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #292 on: July 15, 2018, 05:17:24 AM »
And you stand condemned by your own blatant hypocrisy.

All I am seeing from you is this

Not even a little impressed.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2018, 04:09:18 PM »
Cowardly bullshit. Just think of it as Hyke's questions, if it makes it any easier. Or did Hyke hurt your precious feelings, too?

Pretty sure my feelings are hurt. How do I tell?

I don't think you sound hurt. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #294 on: July 16, 2018, 04:09:59 PM »

Oh, and QFT.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »

Since you're thick as a brick, I'll give you a hint: Go back and look at the quotes Hyke posted.

Look for my posts that DON'T have a smiley at the end of them, those were where I was probably being serious. The ones with smileys were shitposting.

Another hint: click on the quoted posts to go back to the original conversation. There were posts that Hyke didn't quote that give necessary context.

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #296 on: July 16, 2018, 10:17:07 PM »

Since you're thick as a brick, I'll give you a hint: Go back and look at the quotes Hyke posted.

Look for my posts that DON'T have a smiley at the end of them, those were where I was probably being serious. The ones with smileys were shitposting.

Another hint: click on the quoted posts to go back to the original conversation. There were posts that Hyke didn't quote that give necessary context.

Nice clarification. See, it wasn't that hard after all (I'm not sure what gaslighting # that is, but I'm sure I'm about to find out). :)

Note smiley :)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #297 on: July 16, 2018, 10:40:03 PM »
I was offered sex with a 14 year old girl today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standards and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.   :eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2018, 02:40:17 AM »

Nice clarification. See, it wasn't that hard after all (I'm not sure what gaslighting # that is, but I'm sure I'm about to find out). :)

Note smiley :)

:)

- Albert Einstein