Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
i know you guys all miss the "do I have AS too?" from WP  :zoinks:

go on then, from what you guys know of me on here/zomg /wherever, what d'you think?

and be honest if you do have an opinion either way, i'm not gonna be offended if you don't think i belong in the cool club  :lol:

btw: i am diagnosed but wasn't diagnosed till I was 18. the guy who did it said i "definitely" have it, but that was only after an hour or so with me

Offline Soleiyu

• Racist leach sucking on the government tit
  • SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
i know you guys all miss the "do I have AS too?" from WP  :zoinks:

go on then, from what you guys know of me on here/zomg /wherever, what d'you think?

and be honest if you do have an opinion either way, i'm not gonna be offended if you don't think i belong in the cool club  :lol:

btw: i am diagnosed but wasn't diagnosed till I was 18. the guy who did it said i "definitely" have it, but that was only after an hour or so with me

You seem ADHD to me, not aspie.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
interestong. in what way?
i have thought about that before actually, but it's never once been suggested, either by family or by psychs/doctors

Blasted

You're an assburger  :thumbup:

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
i have thought about that before actually, but it's never once been suggested, either by family or by psychs/doctors

Asperger isn't usually the spazzy, hyperactive type but more typically introvert, dreamy. I'm surprised no one suggested ADHD because at least to me you feel so much ADHD. You might have some mild retardation when it comes to mental age, but this doesn't equal AS just because AS people have it too.
Kick me

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

:(

you've used worse insults on me i guess  :lol:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
I'd say you're just a spaz

Blasted

:(

you've used worse insults on me i guess  :lol:

:laugh:

Soleyuu said you have mild retardation  :orly:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Asperger isn't usually the spazzy, hyperactive type but more typically introvert, dreamy. I'm surprised no one suggested ADHD because at least to me you feel so much ADHD. You might have some mild retardation when it comes to mental age, but this doesn't equal AS just because AS people have it too.

i think hte dreamy/introverted description fits me well IRL, but not online, and it's difficult to tell how much of my IRL personality is down to social anxiety. for example i could just be that way because i'm incapable of being my real self. i've often thought it's a good job i had social anxiety while growing up, as if I didn't, i wouldn't have been able to stop myself doing really stupid things or getting really angry in class

i have the whole obsessive interests, routines, misunderstanding people when they talk though

but even then, i get that more IRL. i think i can pass for NT online (or am i flattering myslf?  :laugh: )

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
You don't look AS at all either. People with AS have certain expressions which makes them easy to recognize, sometimes a "dead face" no matter how much theatre mimic they are capable of. In your pictures at least, no "dead" signs are visible in the face, eyes etc anywhere. Your way of writing and personality suggests it's more concentration, hyperactivity issues and retardation rather than complete AS retardation. You might have overlapping symptomes but not full AS, is my guess.

I'm severely depressed myself and have social anxiety, who knows how I would be without it. I have manic depressive/bipolar indications though, when I feel happy it usually becomes a little too much. I get exstatic and feel almost sublime, as if I was a God or something. If I drink and get a bipolar top at the same time I can sometimes disappear into a fantasy of greatness, epicness and immortality. I want to die in the city lights, fall from the sky, surround myself with music and perform something in front of 30 000 people on a giant arena. I become totally insane.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 11:33:38 AM by Soleiyu »
Kick me

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
You don't look AS at all either. People with AS have certain expressions which makes them easy to recognize, sometimes a "dead face" no matter how much theatre mimic they are capable of. In your pictures at least, no "dead" signs are visible in the face, eyes etc anywhere. Your way of writing and personality suggests it's more concentration, hyperactivity issues and retardation rather than complete AS retardation. You might have overlapping symptomes but not full AS, is my guess.

your ignorance is astounding  :o

Offline Soleiyu

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster

You're just a clumsy, stupid jew. What would you know about this?
Kick me

Blasted

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 11:32:22 AM »

your ignorance is astounding  :o

No, no.  He's an expert on everything he says  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
i think i try not to look aspie in pics. ones other people take of me look very weird i think. i'll try and find one
other people say I am expressionless or look "depressed" "stoned" "pissed off"

i do agree my personality on here doesn't seem AS at all though, when i read through my own posts. i tend to have different ways of expressing myself online, and i go through phases of them. even down to the way i use capital letters and stuff. atm i think i'm going through a spazzy phase. maybe that is ADHD

another thing that might be ADHD is how little noises distract me so much. i always thought my sensory problems were obvious AS things, but maybe it's just that i get too distracted and notice things too much

I'd say you're just a spaz

this is what i used to think, but it's got to the point now where i'm 21 and still i'm fucked up. like there must be SOMETHING not right in my head. it's really frustrating not knowing exactly what it is, if it's not AS

Offline jman

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

You're just a clumsy, stupid jew. What would you know about this?

I rest my case