Educational

Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3472 times)

richard

soph you look amazing in plad, how come girls arent checking you out? i'd be burning holes trough your body with my eyes if i was a lesbian

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Soph, I think you are an aspie. From what I know about autism. Plus every aspie is different. You meet the criteria and so you are a Soph aspie.
With a dash of OCD thrown in. ;)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

The_Chosen_One

I don't think it really matters tbh, but for what it's worth if there is any AS there, you wouldn't pick it by looking at you. If you see yourself as a spazz, then WTF is wrong with that? Being a spazz is just another way of expressing yourself, and if people can't accept that, then fuck 'em. I never claimed to be aspie, but I also never went around saying how all the NTs and others were so much better. As far as I'm concerned, we are who we are and we are all just people living on the face of the earth.

Black, white, brindle, Aspie, NT, blind, Jewish, spazz, whatever. We are all just people.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
yes
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
It matters because until I know what is wrong with me, how can I fix it?

The_Chosen_One

Soph: you can't fix what isn't broken. Whoever or whatever you are is what you were meant to be. You are not 'damaged', and you don't have to feel that you need to be 'fixed' to fit in. You are one of the smartest people here, you are in Uni doing a degree (which I never did) and you run your own forum. Plus, you are good with your pets, so as far as thinking that you have to be something you're not, then whomever told you that needs a good kick in the arse. I know you feel that you need to change somehow, but the most important thing is accepting the person you are. That's the person WE all know here, and if anyone else outside doesn't want to get to know you, then that's their loss.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye

I know what you mean, also you need to know if it is even fixable vs just some shit you have to live with an accept.

For me this was my main concern when all the shinks kept throwing different things at me and nothing seemed to gel with me. Right up until I got my AS dx that is.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

Your just a normal aspie girl

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
your?

sorry, it might be because I'm not as clever as you, but the above sentence doesn't seem to make sense to me  ???

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
your, you're.  Either works in the English language.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
 :good:

TheoK

your, you're.  Either works in the English language.

::)

Blasted

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »
:LMAO:

Twatface.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore