Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3473 times)

P7PSP

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2009, 04:48:00 AM »
What is your major renaeden?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?
« Reply #121 on: September 25, 2009, 04:54:51 AM »
Psychology. :P

Believe me, it is doing my head in.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #122 on: September 25, 2009, 04:58:44 AM »
I liked Pstchology but I never took the advanced courses. I did read The Clam Plate Orgy and have studied and used redirected aggression to my advantage. That guy Watson that fucked with baby Albert was a POS.

Blasted

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #123 on: September 25, 2009, 05:30:05 AM »
Yes your jobs especially since my father is British and I was born in London  ::)

Looks like you're a Daily Mail reader too, no wonder you are a thick shit  :zoinks:

What did he knock up some Polish immigrant?

Damn, maybe you are aspie, as you can't spot sarcasm.

He and my mum met in Poland actually  :zoinks:

Nice try  :thumbup:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »
how romantic.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »
I think you should get your OCD sorted out first, to be honest. I am sure you could do a lot better with study and stuff if you weren't occupied with thinking should you go to the toilet or not because if you do you need a shower. OCD isn't just about the actions that take up a lot of your time, but the thoughts that do, too.
I agree.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn