Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 37117 times)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2006, 02:16:06 PM »
shuup fool i aint been jacking off to hentai, i was only being satirical ;D

GAI SENSEI ?

LEE ?

GAI SEN-SEI ??

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  ?? ?? ?? ??

phwooooooaaaaarr :P

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2006, 06:32:07 PM »
i think the words.
"Oh fuck off" are more appropriate. ;D

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2006, 06:40:41 PM »
shuup fool, its my birthday so i can what i like now for 24 hours Biatch :P

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2006, 06:45:01 PM »
sorry that sentence didnt make much sense, i think you missed some letters and maybe a word. ;)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »
no i said all   needed to say...

you can   out the rest anyway your supposed   be smart

work   out 8)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1010 on: September 22, 2006, 07:00:14 PM »
Your old enough now to fix your own spelling mistakes, mummy cant do it anymore, she told you the same thing when you still wanted to breastfeed when you left for uni. ;)

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1011 on: September 26, 2006, 09:23:36 PM »
How come You where not willing to join the race as admin or mediador?
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1012 on: September 27, 2006, 11:09:09 AM »
Hello Kevv

Well id already said, i just dont think id be suitable for either, Admin well im too much of a perfectionist and i also didnt think the time management thing would be right at the moment either (as youve no doubt seen, im not on intensity AS MUCH as i was originally, due to other things taking up some of my time recently, so not being able to give my complete focus to the board at the time being wouldnt be good, if i do something i like to do it right and give it the necessary attention, 100% etc.)

Mediator ahem i hate that word, i think im way too fresh, honest and critical for that job, mediation is usually pants and very rarely works anyways in the real world (even though it is no doubt easier to deal with on a messageboard its typically still just gonna be a bandaid in the majority of situations that may arrive and nothing more, therefore not something i want to be part of, i dont do sitting on fences, faking, quickfixes/band-aid solutions, i like to get to the nitty gritty truth, the bottom of things and come to a genuine conclusion/result even if that means having to back up one party (right is right, wrong is wrong), and negotiate or find a solution that genuinely works as a whole especially in the long run not just temporarily).

Too many people would rather take the old school route or go "there there", sit on the fence (popular choice) or arse lick one person involved in a dispute, then go do the same to the other (prob even using same quotes, or relaying information to make one person think they are on their side etc, even though they have done a similar or same thing to the other, mediator manipulation tactics which are often used), all this ponsy what is really actually two faced nonsense, rather than evaluating the situation/investigating and taking the appropriate stance, which sometimes means even having to take a side, weither you look like a bad guy or not. Sitting on a fence is always an option and sometimes regarded appropriate for some (morons with no sense of reality or human nature/the real world) when it comes to mediating but its normally just a cop out for spineless twats. Mediation very rarely works in real life for that reason, and i imagine it would only be a band-aid on a forum (if that) also.

The notion of the mediator may seem fine to some in theory but it very rarely works in practice due to the way the role is interpreted and used, those of us who have experience with mediators know what a dirty word the term is. Mediation is known in certain circles (and quite rightly so) to be a temporary quick fix, cop out term for sitting on the fence observing and typically using manipulative tactics on the relevant parties and only putting your tuppence in when necessary to encourage the clearing of the air only to try prevent an escalation but without the necessary in depth investigating and without caring about or openly aknowledging one party may indeed be in the right and the other in the wrong, you have to stay completely unbiased and objective, not taking sides, your just there to clear the air and get lines of communication open and moving in a quick healthy non-chaotic fashion that doesnt disturb anything further and without making judgements or dragging things out by getting involved and solving it in a more adequate manner.

Sure with most situations you will be able to sit there, open up communication, try negotiate a solution with both parties if need be etc and be able to be 100% objective and not need to get so involved or take one parties side etc because theres no real need to etc etc but there will be a situation at some point where one party has indeed been wronged etc and someone (the so called mediator should be that person, i hate that term due to the pathetic connotations associated with it) will need to stand up and do the right thing, be more actively involved etc and offer the right support to that individual, also making their stance clear etc and trying to find an appropriate solution with the information etc available, in some situations you need to go with all that you may have (which might not be considered enough by some others) and your gut. Not all situations have the neccessary hard proof available when you need it unfortunately, which is why you need to make the best of what youve got and your knowledge of the situation, life skills/intuition/gut etc not many people are able to make the best of that.

But yes anyways i find the term mediator and what it usually stands for moronic.
Mediation and the unrealistic views some have of it in theory, doesnt work the same in practice and i have no interest in being associated with it whatsoever due to my fore mentioned reasons. I doubt id find many here with similar views to work with also even if there was a fresh new take/outlook on the role of mediator.

There something about Callaway that makes me think she could be such a great mediator in the way i see the way the role should be used or as id rather term it problem solver, troubleshooter or evaluator.

But yeah, hope that answered that. Btw edited that just to try make some things clearer incase some things i said were misunderstood.

Next
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 01:42:05 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

thepeaguy

« Reply #1013 on: September 27, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
Did you ever watch Salem's Lot? If so, did you like it?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1014 on: September 27, 2006, 01:40:25 PM »
Salems lot, Hmmm ive heard of it, but i cant remember, i dont recall watching it.

Refresh my memory.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1015 on: September 27, 2006, 06:57:18 PM »
I see HG. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1016 on: September 27, 2006, 07:00:07 PM »
Good good Kevv, anything else youd like to ask? ;)

How have you been yourself then?

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1017 on: September 27, 2006, 07:49:17 PM »
Good good Kevv, anything else youd like to ask? ;)

How have you been yourself then?

I have been good HG Myself. ;)
Guardian of the Empire

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1018 on: September 27, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
thats good. ;D ;)

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #1019 on: September 27, 2006, 11:15:38 PM »
You are a good person it is sorry that You would consider Yourself worthy. :(
Guardian of the Empire