Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36174 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1395 on: December 12, 2006, 11:51:44 AM »
Oh yeah.
Take care, HG. But you don't have to be on the spectrum to post here, you know, and you're always welcome back.

I wonder who Wobert will blame for everything when you're gone.

Most likely you or Dunc! :green:
Dont worry if he or his buddies gets too comfy or cocky etc, the HG will return with her knee, and forked tongue, only this time she may not be so considerate in regards to feelings. ;D

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #1396 on: December 12, 2006, 01:10:58 PM »

*exhales, testing the sharpness on the edge of his hate for the "I'm rich. That's why I need money" argument.*

You are already missed, HG.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 01:25:56 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #1397 on: December 13, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
danlo, the real narcissist.

earlier i saw in the who's online feature that he was viewing the results of a search.  so, being the little stinker that i am i started posting his name all over the board.  assuming, of course that he was searching for threads with his name in them.  being the real narcissist, i assume he was.
You are 100% correct. Of course, it wasn't that hard to guess, since I did tell you all I do when I'm online is run periodic searches for all the colorful variations of my name frequently used here. Keep up the good work, McJ, and make sure I'm not forgotten!

And keep up the good work, "danlo", to make sure that the real me isn't forgotten, either. (Every penis-head knows my name is actually spelt "Danlow"...)

Offline BadgerTom

• DEPRAVED ASSHAT
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • NSFW - Not Safe for Woke
« Reply #1398 on: December 13, 2006, 07:27:38 PM »
WHAT...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY HG WHYYYYYYYY :(

well pissed off now.......

GRRRRRRRRRR

It's enough to make a grown man cry :(

I do hope that this leave is just of absense, you have already been given the answer to stay and i hope you do :)

Even tho i have an official Dx i dont really class myself as AS any more (with the occasional slipup ;D no-one's perfect afterall), and it seems that having an NT or three around is good for variety and an alternative perspective ;D

and did i mention that i'll miss you... no well i just did :naruto4:

if i cant talk you out of it then CYAZ HG.

and hey like u said there's always MSN...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1399 on: December 14, 2006, 02:32:24 AM »
Even tho i have an official Dx i dont really class myself as AS any more (with the occasional slipup ;D no-one's perfect afterall), and it seems that having an NT or three around is good for variety and an alternative perspective ;D

Was it the herbs or divine intervention? Please don't tell me Flo did it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

thepeaguy

« Reply #1400 on: December 14, 2006, 09:26:08 AM »

Was it the herbs or divine intervention? Please don't tell me Flo did it.

Probably been misdiagnosed with the condition. He might have been suffering from a combination of anxiety attacks and ADD all this time.

However, I'm no qualifed neurologist. :p

The_P

« Reply #1401 on: February 16, 2007, 12:52:08 PM »
The happiest moment in my life so far............
Hmm theres a few, one of the most obvious was getting rid of my dad, then finding out 2yrs ago he drove into a gritter van, nearly died and was in hospital, he contacted me and asked if i was gonna send him a "get well soon" card, i told him the only card id be sending would be to his new family saying "better luck next time" . ;D

Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn. Hehehe! :D

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #1402 on: February 18, 2007, 09:05:38 PM »
Peegai, what are you doing!!! Oh yeah and i think you should swap "woman's scorn" for "cold hearted bitches scorn". ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 09:08:59 PM by Hypnotica_Gaze »

The_P

« Reply #1403 on: February 19, 2007, 02:08:14 PM »
Peegai, what are you doing!!! Oh yeah and i think you should swap "woman's scorn" for "cold hearted bitches scorn". ;)

All the better to wank over you, mah sweetie!!! :D
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 11:21:07 AM by Robert_N »