Educational

Author Topic: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.  (Read 36204 times)

Hypnotica_Gaze

God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« on: May 27, 2006, 07:14:25 PM »
Ok they seem to be the only threads that are getting some action, so.........i shall give you all some fresh meat. ;D

Ask anything you like, just remember that doesnt neccessarily guarantee you will get an answer. :angel:

Time for the quick-fire question round. 8)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: God, go on then, you may aswell ask.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 07:20:29 PM »
(since I didn't want to hijack McJ's thread)

If you and me and the rest of the Intensity crew were abandoned on a desert island, do you honestly think you'd be able to out-manipulate me? And if yes, why?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 07:28:26 PM »
assuming that there were only two emotions,.

what would you feel 51% of the time (or more)

annoyed or amused?
Misunderstood.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 07:31:07 PM »
when did you have the time to model for these photos?

or was it one of those candid camara thingies, which caught you in the act of your everyday life?
Misunderstood.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2006, 07:41:33 PM »
Ok first is first.
Pyraxis, of course id out manipulate you, my survival instincts coupled with...well look at my avatar and read back my old posts and some of the replies, if that doesnt answer your question, just feel content in the knowledge that id out manipulate you simply because i could. :angel:

McJagger, well id feel more amused than annoyed, simply because even though i get annoyed by certain things, i get amused more by certain types of individuals in society etc.

That isnt me McJagger sorry to say, she could be a distant relative i dont know, however im more devious than her, i lead them into a false sense of security first, then SLAM knee into the balls. ;D

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2006, 07:48:44 PM »
How would you like your funeral conducted?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2006, 07:49:12 PM »
Pyraxis, of course id out manipulate you, my survival instincts coupled with...well look at my avatar and read back my old posts and some of the replies, if that doesnt answer your question, just feel content in the knowledge that id out manipulate you simply because i could. :angel:

You don't know me that well then. Sure, you talk tough, but I have yet to see you put manipulation to much practical use around here. Unless your goal really is just to get a bunch of horny guys hanging off you. On a desert island, I'd give you a run for your money.  ;D
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
Nomaken............well id like an old style hindu cremation, stuck on a pyre wrapped in a white sheet, and set alight, but whilst fire-eaters and contortionists etc performed in the background to heavy german industrial metal music.
Id also leave instructions for an add to be place in the newspaper obituary section stating "DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL, UNLESS YOU RECIEVED NOTIFICATION YOU ARE ON THE GUEST LIST, NONE OF YOU ARE WELCOME. I DIDNT LIKE YOU MUCH OR WANT YOU AROUND ME WHILST I WAS ALIVE, SO WHY WOULD I LIKE YOU OR WANT YOU AROUND ME NOW THAT IM DEAD. THE END SO LONG SUCKERS" :laugh:

Pyraxis read what i left on McJaggers thread a mo ago.
You couldnt give me a run for my money if you were dead, we'd be on a desert island, it would be so easy with no real legal consequences unless we got off the island and the outside world found out, which they wouldnt because id make sure i covered my tracks.
I could let you think you managed to manipulate me, then at the last minute give you the big surprise that you had been totally played, therefore fullfilling my goals aswell as crushing your ego. ;D

Next question. Any takers?

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 08:08:46 PM »
Which is why you'd be the first to be eaten. ;) At that point, all it would take is convincing the others that you were a greater threat. McJagger already thinks you'd be an evil overlord and would be looking for a chance to get rid of you. Whereas these people already know what I'm like in a position of authority. And you're physically small and sickly, so if desperation were matched against desperation, viciousness wouldn't be enough to save you.

I would be happy to give you the funeral of your dreams, though.... it sounds highly cool.

Do you care that I'm hijacking your thread?

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »
I do not mind at all, i dont see it as a hijack. :p

Nah Pyraxis id still win, and if push came to shove id show McJagger noodz and his male brain would tell him that i was worthy of keeping around or id use my other hidden talents to mindfuck anyone who wanted to eat me.
Bearing in mind eating me would be like eating a very very sharp toothpick. ;D

Ive gotten out of worse situations lol

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2006, 08:32:43 PM »
but hypnotica,
i have had your body dozens of times.  your looks are a dime a dozen, as it is concerned what i have already 'done.'
i am more mature than what i once was when i was out-manipulating your type of very beautiful females.  the erotica pictures might earn you a compulsary compliment, but, they would have little effect on my decision making.  i maintain that i would be in a position to keep my wits about me.

in brief: all the nudes would do is expose your weaknesses.  i am sure that i could pick out a few 'soft' spots.

how does that make you feel on a scale of 1-10?
does it make you feel better to know that you are a dime a dozen?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2006, 08:37:45 PM »
Is your tendancy to threaten guys in overtly violent ways when they make a pass at you by design or does it come naturally to you?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2006, 09:13:25 PM »
McJagger, id find a way to get you on side somehow on that desert island, if not then id find a way to destroy you. I wouldnt be popping out babies for the people on the island anyways, id be more interested in getting the numbers down and exploring the area.  8)

Also im not really the type of person to resort to showing noodz in real-life to be honest, i think it would indeed show an extreme weakness and such a pathetic desperate trait if someone resorted to that, and im defo not the kind of person who needs to get anyone on side, or who needs someone to be on their side.

However if all my weapons had failed and for my survival trying to sexually manipulate you was the last and only available option id use it then bump you off or get someone else to.

There desert scenario finished.

Nomaken, I actually dont threaten all the guys that make a pass at me, just the overly pushy ones or the wankers/dickheads, the ones that deserve to walk directly straight into my knee. :P
If some guy wont leave me alone, is a complete prick and i feel suffocated or trapped etc by, then hell yeah it comes naturally for me to kick him in the nuts. :angel:

Next.........

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2006, 09:21:13 PM »
How do i feel on a scale of 1 to 10, if 10 is being fantastic, then 10 ;D
Actually if your dime to a dozen comment is based on appearance only then i find it a compliment, it beats getting accused of "having things easy" because im thin blablabla which i find tedious and detest, as ive never had anything as easy as some silly fools like to think based on my visual only and not knowing me (which in all honesty they wouldnt be able to get to know me properly anyways).

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2006, 10:42:41 PM »
did you know that i find your personality to be your most striking feature?

did you also know that you hit an insecure nerve to elicit my previous response?

can you decide what theat nerve was?
Misunderstood.