Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250438 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #11385 on: February 20, 2010, 06:53:53 AM »
Clearly to you

I thought it was funny though
i thought that it was clever and funny.

Filling the forum with spam? Really clever. ::)

hardly filing the forum

it was only a few and just in that one forum

I think the point being made here is that it isn't the first time.

Nor the last. Retards do what retards do.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11386 on: February 20, 2010, 06:56:35 AM »
takes one to know one  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11387 on: February 20, 2010, 06:59:17 AM »

Awesome comeback.....for a 6 year old  :2thumbsup:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11388 on: February 20, 2010, 07:05:31 AM »
Clearly to you

Yup that is Soph and Bint. They just don't give a shit.  :thumbdn:

Am I oblivious? Are you saying Soph and Bint filled I2 with spam, 'cos I haven't seen it?

Spam is annoying, for sure. But I must admit, I have been guilty of a little bit of postwhoring myself from time to time...but I usually leave it to the games thread.

Rather than bitch about spam, perhaps you could start threads on something interesting, rather than focusing on what you think are the shortcomings of others?

Lucky you weren't here when Calandale was out of control, you would have lost your shit. :green:

Blasted

« Reply #11389 on: February 20, 2010, 07:10:12 AM »
You missed out on a lot of awesome threads  :zoinks:

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #11390 on: February 20, 2010, 07:11:09 AM »
A lot of it was deleted.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11391 on: February 20, 2010, 07:12:06 AM »

Awesome comeback.....for a 6 year old  :2thumbsup:

even awesomer comeback.............. for a 40 year old  :zoinks:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11392 on: February 20, 2010, 07:18:25 AM »

Really?

A lot of it was deleted.

Fair enough. It's annoying, as I said. Although, if all the mindless crap was deleted, there wouldn't be much left on the website, would there :P

It's all subjective. And as I say, Cal was quite good at it...and there have been times I've probably gone to town on the site when I've had a bad batch. Not as bad as some, but definitely spammed without realising.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11393 on: February 20, 2010, 07:20:36 AM »

Really?

A lot of it was deleted.

Fair enough. It's annoying, as I said. Although, if all the mindless crap was deleted, there wouldn't be much left on the website, would there :P

It's all subjective. And as I say, Cal was quite good at it...and there have been times I've probably gone to town on the site when I've had a bad batch. Not as bad as some, but definitely spammed without realising.

Think of spam more mindless than the usual fare and even the shit Cal used to spout.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11394 on: February 20, 2010, 07:22:28 AM »
People kept moaning that I post too much about my dog, so after a while we decided to spam a load of "here's a picture of my dog playing with a frisbee..." "here's a picture of my dog at the park" threads. Maybe two or three in every forum

I did say afterwards that I would quit doing that though. And I have. Yeah I still post about my dog, but not spam. I haven't properly spammed the place recently and I'm not planning to.The Bug Reports stuff was a joke. Obviously Les, phlexor etc don't have the same sense of humour.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11395 on: February 20, 2010, 07:28:15 AM »
People kept moaning that I post too much about my dog, so after a while we decided to spam a load of "here's a picture of my dog playing with a frisbee..." "here's a picture of my dog at the park" threads. Maybe two or three in every forum

I did say afterwards that I would quit doing that though. And I have. Yeah I still post about my dog, but not spam. I haven't properly spammed the place recently and I'm not planning to.The Bug Reports stuff was a joke. Obviously Les, phlexor etc don't have the same sense of humour.

Yes, well you were probably a pain in the ass to some...but fuck...how many times were we bombarded with SG's obsession with Spokane and shit.

Annoying, but inevitably, I'd rather that shit than some of the woeful crap at WP like Graelwyn's constant psychadelic moanings. Equally spammish.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11396 on: February 20, 2010, 07:29:28 AM »
Meh, It's pretty easy to see when either of you two are doing some mindless spamming for the hell of it. To be honest, I don't even bother reading it, I just skip it.

Blasted

« Reply #11397 on: February 20, 2010, 08:03:02 AM »
Polish Nan is here :GA:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11398 on: February 20, 2010, 08:06:52 AM »
Clearly to you

Am I oblivious? Are you saying Soph and Bint filled I2 with spam, 'cos I haven't seen it?

Spam is annoying, for sure. But I must admit, I have been guilty of a little bit of postwhoring myself from time to time...but I usually leave it to the games thread.

Rather than bitch about spam, perhaps you could start threads on something interesting, rather than focusing on what you think are the shortcomings of others?

Lucky you weren't here when Calandale was out of control, you would have lost your shit. :green:

Yup you are oblivious to this and yes I was here when Cal was out of control and no I am not bitching about spam I am happy though putting shit on Soph and Bint. Hope that is OK with you though Eclair? Shame if it isn't I like you and I would hate to think you got bent out of shape about my want to play with them.

You have been gone a while and missed a bit and have forgotten that I have been here for some time.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11399 on: February 20, 2010, 08:21:57 AM »
Clearly to you

Yup you are oblivious to this and yes I was here when Cal was out of control and no I am not bitching about spam I am happy though putting shit on Soph and Bint. Hope that is OK with you though Eclair? Shame if it isn't I like you and I would hate to think you got bent out of shape about my want to play with them.

You have been gone a while and missed a bit and have forgotten that I have been here for some time.

If you want to continue fighting with two young ladies, that's your problem.

And despite you thinking you have been around for a while, no, you weren't here when Cal or I joined, so probably you are a little out of the loop. No big deal. I'm just saying that if you think they are a problem, you really haven't seen the worst of it.

Am I OK with it? Please, as if what I think counts. I was merely pointing out the fact that there have been many spam epidemics here. If you want to cry about it and fight with people about it, that's your choice. I was merely pointing out that it may not have been that bad.

So, as I suggested, start a thread about a really interesting topic, and get over it. Just a suggestion.