Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250009 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8280 on: April 08, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

HOW the fuck is it that anyone past the age of four-ish can not read simple English instructions!!!

Because they don't care and don't bother.  That has always been a bitch anywhere I have worked

...   so, those people do NOT deserve to have a job with people who are trying to make money using the simple desires of our customers.

Our customers want shit that works and they only come to our store because WE SUPPOSEDLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE DOING!!!

Why the fuck else would a customer pay more, except to find better council or products or advice? Our fucking DVDs are the same as Walmart's, but we claim to have a more informed staff. We can not keep going with this ruse if these fucking idiots who can NOT read directions are running our company.

If only all employees were like this what would the world be like?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8281 on: April 08, 2009, 03:40:04 PM »

HOW the fuck is it that anyone past the age of four-ish can not read simple English instructions!!!

Because they don't care and don't bother.  That has always been a bitch anywhere I have worked

...   so, those people do NOT deserve to have a job with people who are trying to make money using the simple desires of our customers.

Our customers want shit that works and they only come to our store because WE SUPPOSEDLY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE DOING!!!

Why the fuck else would a customer pay more, except to find better council or products or advice? Our fucking DVDs are the same as Walmart's, but we claim to have a more informed staff. We can not keep going with this ruse if these fucking idiots who can NOT read directions are running our company.

If only all employees were like this what would the world be like?

Do you mean considering, or NOT, the fact that I was ready to shoot a few of those ignorant, illiterate employees, today?

I'm really just glad I caught the error before more faulty disks were sold and our entire supply of replacements was sent back to Fox. (It was Fox Studios who fucked up, thus creating this problem)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #8282 on: April 08, 2009, 10:44:13 PM »
Couldn't sleep last night, so I'm probably going to have a slightly crappy day now.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #8283 on: April 08, 2009, 11:11:02 PM »
 :agreed: i totally agree, i think deep fried turkey's are good

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8284 on: April 08, 2009, 11:17:34 PM »

Are they?

I have never had one before.  Do you cook them outside in some sort of cooker or on top of a stove?

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #8285 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:28 PM »

Are they?

I have never had one before.  Do you cook them outside in some sort of cooker or on top of a stove?
in a deep fryer or get em at Popeyes

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8286 on: April 09, 2009, 06:46:53 AM »
My bitch is I sprained my ankle Monday when I fell off the bus.  It hurts.
=(

*Your friend may not have known it would upset you.  God only knows what they were thinking to say something like that.  They may have been challenging you, but they may have actually thought they were giving you a compliment.  (Yes, yes people CAN be that stupid!)
You are right on this, she meant it as a compliment! GA sorted it out because my friend was texting me on my phone and I was ignoring it. So she sent him a message to ask what was going on and he told her. I end up sending the message to her that I was upset by her comment but didn't know how to express it and so my default reaction is to not say anything.

Our friendship is ok but I will still be thinking about what happened for a while. Thanks all. :)
All I have to do is remember that people are stupid and I turn into a magic eight ball.  :laugh:  Glad to hear they meant well and that you're still friends.  :)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Small Penis

• Boring troll
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #8287 on: April 09, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
i got aids from letting a big black guy fuck me in the ass and blow his load in my ass

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8288 on: April 10, 2009, 03:10:49 AM »
So you're a temporary annoyance, then?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #8289 on: April 10, 2009, 04:29:08 AM »
 :green:

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8290 on: April 10, 2009, 06:35:38 AM »
Ha ha! Yesterday I got Red Sox tickets for DC, including for my sister's birthday!

My bitch is that digital broadcasts cause an increased amount of signal screw ups! Quite annoying!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8291 on: April 10, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »
I just reemed some guy at the Conveniencw Center. He had a truckload of flattened cardboard and was dumping it ino the landfill! You have to drive past the cardboard recycling bin to get to the landfill and they have giant signs about not filling the landfill up with cardboard! What a lazy fucktard!!!!!
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8292 on: April 10, 2009, 02:34:45 PM »

Are they?

I made one in a trash can a few years ago. It was really good!  (I bought a new trash can for this duty, of course.)

I built a large fire outside and when it was ready I laid bricks down (the kind with holes in them) over about four inches of coals and placed a left over gridwork from an old oven over it to level the trashcan. It is fun! There is SO MUCH fucking water infused into a prepared turkey, that the hot oil instantly boils over with the escaping water and flares up from the coals (DANGER!!).

It must be completely submerged in oil, though, because it really cooks fast this way. Even though the trash can is only half full of oil, it still boils over, so be ready to step back.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8293 on: April 10, 2009, 02:37:12 PM »
Spent over $1100 on fixing the truck today
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 04:33:38 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #8294 on: April 10, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »
Need to change oil in 3 mowers and 2 vehicles, get up on a ladder & fix my porchlight, plus a ton off other shit that is just piling up.

Allergies are kicking my ass, all the running around for mom & the neighbor isn't helping.  :yawn:

Someone pass me the wine.