Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249911 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #8250 on: April 04, 2009, 06:12:01 PM »
I have a weird semi-stalker on a Swedish site. She usually just sends me messages when she's drunk. Now she claims to be a tax expert (good job in Sweden of course, if it's true). Doesn't look bad but gives a weird impression, even with the standards of an Aspie.  :eyebrow:

Maybe she'll do ass to mouth for ya :o
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #8251 on: April 05, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
For the Washington Nationals not selling tickets for the Red Sox series to the general public and turning it into a lottery system, which neither I nor any of my cohorts won. The place will be packed with Sox fans regardless. I will never go to a game for fun. My attendance at Nationals Park will only be when the Red Sox are in town.
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8252 on: April 05, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »
My strong-brewed Costa Rican blend coffee does the same for me.

NO, it is not because you once tried to make me feel bad for drinking Ethiopian coffee that I have switched. It is because I now have an old business associate/"friend" who lives in Costa Rica.

You can sleep after drinking coffee? :o
It does seem strange doesn't it. A few weeks ago I took two dexamphetamine and went to bed for a nap about an hour later. On most people it works like speed.

My quick bitches are that GA and his friend made so much mess yesterday that I can't bear to look at it and I am going back to bed soon so I can ignore it. GA is going to cop it when he gets home.
A friend of mine called me a fake autistic because I am not low-functioning. I didn't know what to say about it and now can't let it go which makes me feel worse because maybe it is kind of trivial and not something to get upset over.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #8253 on: April 06, 2009, 01:45:52 AM »

NO, it is not because you once tried to make me feel bad for drinking Ethiopian coffee that I have switched. It is because I now have an old business associate/"friend" who lives in Costa Rica.

It does seem strange doesn't it. A few weeks ago I took two dexamphetamine and went to bed for a nap about an hour later. On most people it works like speed.

My quick bitches are that GA and his friend made so much mess yesterday that I can't bear to look at it and I am going back to bed soon so I can ignore it. GA is going to cop it when he gets home.
A friend of mine called me a fake autistic because I am not low-functioning. I didn't know what to say about it and now can't let it go which makes me feel worse because maybe it is kind of trivial and not something to get upset over.

A friend calling you fake? Upsetting enough I think. Where's the friendship there?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8254 on: April 06, 2009, 07:00:45 AM »
I agree with you. I will have to say something to my friend. I asked my mum if I should be upset about it. She told me that my first reaction when I was younger was to be hurt by what someone did or said and then not do anything about it leading to the other person thinking I was fine even though I was frustrated inside by not saying anything. And she said yes I should be upset by it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8255 on: April 06, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »
I think calling someone a fake is an insulting thing to say and I definitely think you should say something to your friend.

I also think that GA should clean up his friend's and his mess.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #8256 on: April 06, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
I think calling someone a fake is an insulting thing to say and I definitely think you should say something to your friend.

I also think that GA should clean up his friend's and his mess.
Agreed, Reneaden.

... and if he was half a friend to you, himself, he would defend you against this kind of crapshite. Why would he take the side of another against you?

(You don't have to answer. This is a repeating pattern.)

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

TheoK

« Reply #8257 on: April 06, 2009, 02:20:15 PM »
I have a weird semi-stalker on a Swedish site. She usually just sends me messages when she's drunk. Now she claims to be a tax expert (good job in Sweden of course, if it's true). Doesn't look bad but gives a weird impression, even with the standards of an Aspie.  :eyebrow:

Maybe she'll do ass to mouth for ya :o

You. Could be worth a try. She deserves to suck her own shitjuice off my cock.  8)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #8258 on: April 06, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »
My brain is not cooperating.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #8259 on: April 07, 2009, 05:03:38 AM »
I agree with you. I will have to say something to my friend. I asked my mum if I should be upset about it. She told me that my first reaction when I was younger was to be hurt by what someone did or said and then not do anything about it leading to the other person thinking I was fine even though I was frustrated inside by not saying anything. And she said yes I should be upset by it.
If they're a good friend they would ideally be receptive to you (respectfully) saying that you were hurt by their comment (even if they didn't mean it to be hurtful*- pointing that out can help make people less defensive) whether or not it was something "trivial" or something "worth getting upset over."  Everyone has their own peculiar buttons that they don't like pushed.

*Your friend may not have known it would upset you.  God only knows what they were thinking to say something like that.  They may have been challenging you, but they may have actually thought they were giving you a compliment.  (Yes, yes people CAN be that stupid!)
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8260 on: April 07, 2009, 05:13:14 AM »

It's up to you how you respond to it externally to your friend.

But internally, you know you don't have to confirm yourself to anyone. You know your own internal struggles with things, nobody else does.  :-*

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8261 on: April 07, 2009, 10:20:22 AM »
To my upper management:

You want everyone to just fall in line and do whatever you say, even though some of it is complete bullshit and other parts of it are government fraud. Go fuck yourselves!

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!" :headbang2:
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me

TheoK

« Reply #8262 on: April 07, 2009, 10:21:10 AM »
 :agreed: :plus::arrr:

Offline key Stats

• Frequent Poster
  • Unermuedlich Aufwiegelung
« Reply #8263 on: April 07, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »
Not a whole page of wimpering about the last eight jobs you fucked up or the possibility that you will never get laid, again.

No long drawn out histories of how your mother wanted you to keep your room spotless while she was fucking the neighborhood.

This is the same as "Post what are you thinking...", except that it should be about an annoyance or how you are going to prevent one.

... and try to make it funny or at least interesting.

I suddenly don't have 'quote' options anymore (haha)

so I typed in the quote brackets myself.

Not to interfere with what you are all talking about  :zoinks:  :eyelash: I don't doubt that it is heavy enough in it's own right..

My bitch is basically because I arrogantly believe that I have a decent mind and I'm bitching at the yarning voices (yarning might not be a word) that spew on me their tin foil hattery puke insults because I even fucking dare to question what is given for digestion in the screens and rags. It  imo just  obvious to the nonconformist - I am strongly left handed - right brained - possibly an aspie it seems.weird for me.   - gets to a point where one does actually 'get the point', or at least part of it, in this blah blah 'conspiracy fable' or memetic culture that has been blah blah incubated. I'm here to tell you there is ACTUALLY something in it..drama, but true.
that's not WHY I'm here trying to hang out - it's just part of me necessary to communicate - although it's now a demonised word - I am a 'conspiracy theorist'(edit-drama-soorry beer\hic soory) :hanged: :hahaha: :zoinks:

I can talk about that stuff all day apparently  :violin:  :asthing: :hahaha: ;D

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 07:43:37 PM by key Stats »
"The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice. And because we fail to notice that we fail to notice, there is little we can do to change; until we notice how failing to notice shapes our thoughts and deeds." Ronald David Laing

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8264 on: April 07, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »
For the Washington Nationals not selling tickets for the Red Sox series to the general public and turning it into a lottery system, which neither I nor any of my cohorts won. The place will be packed with Sox fans regardless. I will never go to a game for fun. My attendance at Nationals Park will only be when the Red Sox are in town.

Ha ha! They didn't sell out now I have been notified I have a second-chance opportunity Thursday morning.
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me