Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250044 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #4200 on: February 25, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »
GNNNNAAFFZZZGGHHBGZZZZRGGGRHHRRRRRRRRRR

This is the wrong thread for posting orgasms.

You mean this wasn't the "just a quick one, bitch?" thread?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

ozymandias

« Reply #4201 on: February 25, 2008, 10:46:23 AM »
No sorry, go directly to Jail, do not pass GO and do not collect $200.  And you forfeit your turn.   :police:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #4202 on: February 25, 2008, 01:08:27 PM »
I found over two hundred dollars worth of lost product today during my normal duties.

Problem is that I brought some of it home.

**Fucking Spendthrift*

I bought an old school, 18X DVD read, write, 52X CD write, 48X read, combination internal drive made by Hewlett Packard (Samsung) for twleve bucks.

Fucking surely, I can use this somewhere.!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2008, 01:11:04 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4203 on: February 25, 2008, 07:44:53 PM »
GNNNNAAFFZZZGGHHBGZZZZRGGGRHHRRRRRRRRRR

This is the wrong thread for posting orgasms.

You mean this wasn't the "just a quick one, bitch?" thread?

:plus:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #4204 on: February 25, 2008, 07:46:46 PM »
I found over two hundred dollars worth of lost product today during my normal duties.

**Fucking Spendthrift*

I bought an old school, 18X DVD read, write, 52X CD write, 48X read, combination internal drive made by Hewlett Packard (Samsung) for twleve bucks.

Ebay could either be your salvation or your destroyer.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4205 on: February 26, 2008, 07:28:17 AM »

**Fucking Spendthrift*

Ebay could either be your salvation or your destroyer.

I am seriously thinking of re-activating my account.

It won't be easy, because it ( along with PayPal) is tied to a credit card that was cyber-stolen. Some fuckstick used my email and a single credit card to set up five accounts on Ebay before he was caught. I canceled the card, of course. Fortunately, I did not lose any money, but my Ebay status is not settled, yet.

They will not even communicate with me until I send them three forms of identification, including a scan of my driver's license. I'm a fucking American! I don't even have three forms of identification.

:D

It's a great idea, though. I could grab all the deals that pop up and use them for my own gain. I wonder if I can just use another email, a new card, a new banking account and just set up another account under a business name. Let the old Ebay account die naturally and start over.

(It feels dirty to do that!)

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4206 on: February 26, 2008, 07:33:12 AM »
It feels dirty to do that!

So wrong...

...but so right?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4207 on: February 26, 2008, 07:40:26 AM »
Don't you hate it when you make a three page entry into your journal and most of it is too fucking dysfunctional to comprehend.

I know my mind is going on about 42SQUARED fucking things at the same time, but sometimes parts of several thoughts enter my handwritten words, making the whole fucking entry useless.

It's not just penmanship, either, it often includes a random giant capitalised word or two or three or four that don't fit the context or a whole paragraph of mismatched word usages, some in script, some in slant printing and others all over the place.

It looks like twenty different people came to write and each wrote a single phrase.

ozymandias

« Reply #4208 on: February 26, 2008, 08:30:16 AM »
Don't you hate it when you make a three page entry into your journal and most of it is too fucking dysfunctional to comprehend.

I know my mind is going on about 42SQUARED fucking things at the same time, but sometimes parts of several thoughts enter my handwritten words, making the whole fucking entry useless.

It's not just penmanship, either, it often includes a random giant capitalised word or two or three or four that don't fit the context or a whole paragraph of mismatched word usages, some in script, some in slant printing and others all over the place.

It looks like twenty different people came to write and each wrote a single phrase.

His name is Legion for he is many!!   ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4209 on: February 26, 2008, 05:45:18 PM »
Gawd, I'm bitchin' a lot, today!

I normally use a pepper mill and lots of grinding of pepper on to my food. I like a lot of pepper!  I also keep a back-up of pre-ground pepper for when I run out of fresh peppercorns. I like A LOT of pepper!!

I'm bitchin' because they changed their packaging. There used to be a screw-on lid with a shaker underneath. Now they have a flip-top lid with the shaker built in. I opened the top, like I always do and dumped a full bottle of ground pepper into my wonderful bowl of fish chowder. I did not want THAT much pepper!

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THINGS!!!?

:bigcry:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4210 on: February 26, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
Having a pissing contest with the town I am doing work for and walked off the job today because they didn't hold up their end of the contract.  Big meeting tomorrow I am looking forward to it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4211 on: February 26, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »
I regularly drink a lot of diet cranberry juice, but had a bottle of regular in the house for people who like calories.

I just accidentally drank some regular.

FUCK.

Now mine tastes like CRAP.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #4212 on: February 26, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »
I regularly drink a lot of diet cranberry juice, but had a bottle of regular in the house for people who like calories.

FUCK.

Could be worse I am allergic to Nutrasweet and when I get a drink with it I'm out for about six hours with a migraine
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4213 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:05 PM »

FUCK.

Could be worse I am allergic to Nutrasweet and when I get a drink with it I'm out for about six hours with a migraine
Ouch.

I don't think I'd keep drinks with nutrasweet in the house if they did that to me.  Then again, I drink so much stuff with artificial sweeteners that I would probably just die if I developed an allergy to them now.   :laugh:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #4214 on: February 26, 2008, 09:25:45 PM »
I lost my fucking umbrella.   I was really nervous talking to the people at the UNF disability center, as it was my first time there and I told the guy there I have AS.   I have thought about walking in there and seeing what services they offer, but I was scared someone would ask me why I walked in there (fucking, stupid of me to think that).   I was so nervous talking to them that I left my umbrella there, I have never lost an umbrella before actually that I can remember.  It has been raining heavily lately too.   My mother is OCD about umbrellas and has like 59459543 of them in her car, so I bet she can let me have one lol.   I can't think of anywhere else that I would have left the umbrella.   I will go there tomorrow and hopefully it will be there.
:P   Internets are super serious.