Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 249944 times)

Litigious

Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:15 AM »
Want me to find that castration picture for you to hang up in your workspace?  That might discourage them.  If you want, I have some stalking information I could send you.  Also you can go to the police and ask for help.

Relax, Callaway, it's not that kind of stalking. It's a guy who is genuinely concerned about me and trying to make overtures of friendship, persistently, when what I really want to do is bash his face in.

Hang up the picture anyway.  He will leave you alone.

:evillaugh:

Will you please stop posting it here? None of the Intensity males (as far as I know, at least) are stalkers or rapists.

Sorry, Litigious.  I thought Pyraxis had a real stalker and I was trying to help her scare him off.   If you were stalking someone, would such a picture make you leave her alone?

I don't have a stalker mind, so I really don't know. I guess the more disturbed stalkers would be even more "provoked" by such a pic and "revenge" on the victim even worse. But that's just what I think.  :(

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2007, 01:29:23 PM »
Want me to find that castration picture for you to hang up in your workspace?  That might discourage them.  If you want, I have some stalking information I could send you.  Also you can go to the police and ask for help.

Relax, Callaway, it's not that kind of stalking. It's a guy who is genuinely concerned about me and trying to make overtures of friendship, persistently, when what I really want to do is bash his face in.

Will you please stop posting it here? None of the Intensity males (as far as I know, at least) are stalkers or rapists.

Sorry, Litigious.  I thought Pyraxis had a real stalker and I was trying to help her scare him off.   If you were stalking someone, would such a picture make you leave her alone?

I don't have a stalker mind, so I really don't know. I guess the more disturbed stalkers would be even more "provoked" by such a pic and "revenge" on the victim even worse. But that's just what I think.  :(
perhaps you do have the mind of a stalker.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2007, 01:35:35 PM »

perhaps you do have the mind of a stalker.

No, but I have a grudge-holding mind against unjustice, so I guess that a stalker that would consider himself "unfairly" treated might react that way. And if you are a stalker you of course consider any rejection unfair...

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #498 on: April 23, 2007, 01:36:58 PM »
makes sense.

then again, so did your mind of a stalker argument prior.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #499 on: April 23, 2007, 10:44:07 PM »

Ahem. But, I like the picture. Might even flirt with someone who put something
like that up.

Oh. Already covered. Sorry.

Scrapheap

« Reply #500 on: April 25, 2007, 10:52:17 PM »
I'm getting evicted.

Can I crash on your couch McJ ??

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #501 on: April 25, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »
I'm getting evicted.

um, well, erm.

uh, you see.  well....
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #502 on: April 25, 2007, 11:14:25 PM »
I'm getting evicted.

um, well, erm.

uh, you see.  well....

I won't crap on the carpet this time. I promise..... scouts honor!!  :angel:

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #503 on: April 26, 2007, 04:09:29 AM »
I've had back pain for the past month or so.  It hurts a lot when I wake up.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #504 on: April 26, 2007, 05:42:39 AM »
I'm getting evicted.

um, well, erm.

uh, you see.  well....

what about the neighbours?
you used to shock the old l;ady accross the street when you went out for the morning paper showing the full monty.
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #505 on: April 26, 2007, 05:44:43 AM »
He crapped on your neighbors TOO?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2007, 06:40:05 AM »

You make it sound as if your bed is not good for you or, at least, not right for you. Shouldn't rest be good for a bad back or anything else? Have you tried changing things around, flipping the mattress, lifting one end or the other, sleeping somewhere else, maybe, put a stiff board under the mattress ... or is it more severe?
(Backpain and I are old acquaintances)
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #507 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:29 AM »

You make it sound as if your bed is not good for you or, at least, not right for you. Shouldn't rest be good for a bad back or anything else? Have you tried changing things around, flipping the mattress, lifting one end or the other, sleeping somewhere else, maybe, put a stiff board under the mattress ... or is it more severe?
(Backpain and I are old acquaintances)

I've been wondering if it's because I've been quite inactive lately, and it's weakened my back muscles, but I did flip my mattress recently, and it has a bit of uneveness in the springs, so I'll try changing it around again and see if that helps.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Scrapheap

« Reply #508 on: April 26, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
I'm getting evicted.

um, well, erm.

uh, you see.  well....

what about the neighbours?
you used to shock the old l;ady accross the street when you went out for the morning paper showing the full monty.

I can't help the fact that my trouser snake scares the ladies. It bites you know. ::)

ozymandias

« Reply #509 on: April 26, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »
Peter had a line like that, about a giant snake that attacks virgins.