Educational

Author Topic: Just one quick bitch ...  (Read 250514 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Just one quick bitch ...
« Reply #480 on: April 22, 2007, 03:14:02 PM »
Stalkers.

Where?  ???

At work.

Want me to find that castration picture for you to hang up in your workspace?  That might discourage them.  If you want, I have some stalking information I could send you.  Also you can go to the police and ask for help.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #481 on: April 22, 2007, 03:16:26 PM »
Here it is:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #482 on: April 22, 2007, 03:19:09 PM »
Want me to find that castration picture for you to hang up in your workspace?  That might discourage them.  If you want, I have some stalking information I could send you.  Also you can go to the police and ask for help.

Relax, Callaway, it's not that kind of stalking. It's a guy who is genuinely concerned about me and trying to make overtures of friendship, persistently, when what I really want to do is bash his face in.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #483 on: April 22, 2007, 03:25:00 PM »

Relax, Callaway, it's not that kind of stalking. It's a guy who is genuinely concerned about me and trying to make overtures of friendship, persistently, when what I really want to do is bash his face in.

Hang up the picture anyway.  He will leave you alone.

:evillaugh:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #484 on: April 22, 2007, 03:29:27 PM »
 :flame: I really want to. I wouldn't know how to manage the questions though. My social M.O. at work is far more inobtrusive than that.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #485 on: April 22, 2007, 05:08:41 PM »
The knee to the groin was HG inspired, the rusty razor blade was always my favorite thought! :evillaugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #486 on: April 22, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
Never thought I'd react well to a castration picture, but that
was kind of pretty. Weren't human though.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #487 on: April 22, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »
It's the thought that counts.

When I first saw it, I thought it was a found specimen and had not realized it was not human, yet. I liked it right away.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #488 on: April 22, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »
Never thought I'd react well to a castration picture, but that
was kind of pretty. Weren't human though.

You have a good eye for castration pictures.  It is a horse being gelded.   :laugh:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #489 on: April 23, 2007, 03:08:59 AM »
:puke:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #490 on: April 23, 2007, 03:15:51 AM »

You have a good eye for castration pictures.  It is a horse being gelded.   :laugh:

One of my wife's friends did them regularly. She even did her rats.

The_P

« Reply #491 on: April 23, 2007, 08:54:39 AM »

I wonder if my overtures of friendship can be seen as annoying to some people...

Litigious

« Reply #492 on: April 23, 2007, 09:06:13 AM »

Will you please stop posting it here? None of the Intensity males (as far as I know, at least) are stalkers or rapists.

ozymandias

« Reply #493 on: April 23, 2007, 11:12:06 AM »

I wonder if my overtures of friendship can be seen as annoying to some people...

It's a two way street P.  I know I can be and some people annoy me, depending upon my mood, physical feeling or whatever.  I just learned to be "diplomatic" and not expect much.  It's a learning experience.  I'm watching my daughter make some of the same mistakes I made.  Sometimes I say something, other times I don't, she has to learn by experience too.  At least she has people to talk things out with at home and at school and her summer camp.

Ex. for me.  I have a heavy winter coat with a "Boston Celtics" basketball team logo and team colors.  It's amazing how many people make comments to me, like,  "Oh, those Celtics are having a bad year" or some other inane comment.  When I'm feeling gregarious, I'll have a short conversation with them.  But, most times, especially when I'm shopping for gorceries or on an errand, I'll just smile vaguely, nod my head and utter some vague comment of agreement and go on about my business.  I really am not a BIG sports fan.  I happen to like the team and the team colors and I do like the sport of basketball.  And I love the jacket!  It's warm and feels great.  I guess people feel the need to be friendly sometime and thats their way of doing so.  I don't like to strike up conversations with total strangers!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #494 on: April 23, 2007, 11:16:21 AM »

Will you please stop posting it here? None of the Intensity males (as far as I know, at least) are stalkers or rapists.

Sorry, Litigious.  I thought Pyraxis had a real stalker and I was trying to help her scare him off.   If you were stalking someone, would such a picture make you leave her alone?