Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11483 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #270 on: July 29, 2013, 08:57:15 PM »
What I have seen from you here in this forum is agreeing with your boyfriend, and I'm sure if I go back and read other forums here I'll find the same thing. you agreeing with your boyfriend. That isn't being centrist

This is the problem with people trying judge others. You listen to one guys views, adopt it and then try to back up someone elses opinion with misleading information to make the point of view you are following seem like a matter of fact.

The slippery slope of determining if someone is eligiable, or even deserving of disability is best left up to people who are in places that can determine it. which means not some puppy love couple

Someone sounds bitter. :zoinks:

I have my own reasons for having my views. I will elaborate later.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #271 on: July 29, 2013, 09:14:38 PM »
You already elaborated. your cousin was on disability, but now he isn't receiving it anymore because, he is in prison.
I'm not bitter. your interpreting it that way, what I am is this.

I dislike people on their high horse judging other people who receive disability. they shouldnt be harassed anymore than they already are, which as it turns out is quite a high volume.

First of all it doesn't fucking pay anything. so its not like someone who receives it is living high on the hog
Especially considering the cost of living today.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 09:17:21 PM by Merauder »
:skywarp:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: July 29, 2013, 09:17:41 PM »
You already elaborated. your cousin was on disability, but now he isn't receiving it anymore because, he is in prison.

I dislike people on their high horse judging other
people who receive disability.  shouldnt be harassed anymore than they already are, which as it turns out is quite a high volume.

First of all it doesn't fucking pay anything. so its not like someone who receives it is living high on the hog

There are ways to get around that, like selling drugs, committing robbery, etc.

What I have seen from you here in this forum is agreeing with your boyfriend, and I'm sure if I go back and read other forums here I'll find the same thing. you agreeing with your boyfriend. That isn't being centrist

This is the problem with people trying judge others. You listen to one guys views, adopt it and then try to back up someone elses opinion with misleading information to make the point of view you are following seem like a matter of fact.

The slippery slope of determining if someone is eligiable, or even deserving of disability is best left up to people who are in places that can determine it. which means not some puppy love couple

Ohh he jelly.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #273 on: July 29, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »

I dislike people on their high horse judging other people who receive disability. they shouldnt be harassed anymore than they already are, which as it turns out is quite a high volume.

No, I didn't. I had a headache which prompted me to finish my post quickly. I had a lot more to say. You should talk about passing judgment after you e diagnosed me and said pretty nasty things about myself and Rage. You also pass judgment on minorities and act all superior on here. You are butthurt, because you feel I am judging you. I wasn't. I don't know you irl like I know people I have met who actually are working the system.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #274 on: July 29, 2013, 09:31:08 PM »
I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out. I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this. do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that. What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #275 on: July 29, 2013, 09:37:02 PM »
I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out. I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this. do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that. What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #276 on: July 29, 2013, 09:53:58 PM »
I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out.

Wrong. You got butthurt because you tried to make me look dumb and it backfired. I was teasing you. I have a friend who is sensitive like you, so I stopped teasing him when I realized he thought I hated him. I felt bad he thought I was trying to be cruel. He is sensitive like you. And, like you, he sets himself up so easily the temptation to tease him is so strong.
I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this.

It isn't "pulling out the race card" if it is indeed racism. You prattle on how you are 100% Pure White™. You judge people you seem to deem inferior. You act like some Taoist guru who has all the answers.

do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that.
Yes, I have. Generally white nationalists do that lol.
What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

No I do not. We argue all the time via text message. You never "see" that, so in your mind I agree with everyfuckingthing. I don't. I ask for him to back up what he says. He has on some of them. You don't know jack about me.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #277 on: July 29, 2013, 10:08:18 PM »
NO you are wrong. I have already explained this, YOU tried making me look foolish. and it backfired, why you keep compairing me to your friends I don't know, but its probably why you hang out online all day. you don't have any friends because they saw what a kiniving person you really are. So what if I prattle my skin color around? Why do you cry about it? who fucking cares. get over it, and I do have all the answers. For me, I don't care what you do with your boyfriend on the phone. the end result is always the same, you agreeing with his point of view. One only has to skim the topics here to see that. I know a lot about you, from your posting style. You act dumb on purpose here to ensare people into an argument to win because I'm guessing you don't win much arguments in real life

your probably under someones thumb and this temporarily makes you feel better about your real life situation.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:09:58 PM by Merauder »

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2013, 10:31:35 PM »
NO you are wrong. I have already explained this, YOU tried making me look foolish. and it backfired, why you keep compairing me to your friends I don't know, but its probably why you hang out online all day.

Your "loophole" didn't hold water. You brought up the "bodie thread" thing tonight in the first place. Truth is, you set yourself up easily. You couldn't do it anymore effectively if you went into a men's prison, put your panties tighty whities and shorts down to your ankles and bent over. :anal:

but its probably why you hang out online all day.
You are projecting again. I have an iPad and a smartphone. I also have class online. :tard:
you don't have any friends because they saw what a kiniving person you really are.

:hahaha: I do have many friends offline. More than you have offline and online combined.

So what if I prattle my skin color around? Why do you cry about it? who fucking cares. get over it, and I do have all the answers.

You do, apparently. If you didn't care about skin color, why mention it all the damn time?
For me, I don't care what you d
o with your boyfriend on the phone. the end result is always the same, you agreeing with his point of view.
I don't agree with everything he says. I agree with some of it. Got proof to back up this claim?

One only has to skim the topics here to see that. I know a lot about you, from your posting style.

I know a lot about you from your posting style. ;)

You act dumb on purpose here to ensare people into an argument to win because I'm guessing you don't win much arguments in real life
I don't "act dumb" I just am too lazy to put much effort into what I do. I am working on this still.
I'm guessing you don't win much arguments in real life

You are projecting again.

I don't get into argument to "win". I will defend myself if someone is acting like a know it all dumbass trying to act like they know me better than they know myself.

your probably under someones thumb and this temporarily makes you feel better about your real life situation.

I have stated elsewhere that my mom is overbearing. I don't hide things. You don't know diddly squat about my real life situation. I have much to look forward to. You are being an asshole, again.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:34:49 PM by duckfetishgirl »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #279 on: July 29, 2013, 10:55:52 PM »
Rage is the Antichrist, I am the false prophet. :orly:

Actually you feel mostly like an echo of him, lately. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #280 on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:53 PM »
I will never stop opposing ways of making the government more powerful. I will never stop opposing the shitface federal government trying to force me to pay for the healthcare of someone who just sits on their ass and gets drunk all day.

NO.

Because you magically know who is deserving and who isn't.

I would put my life savings on the fact that I could do a better job of that than the fed.

You'd have to survive in the streets.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #281 on: July 29, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
Rage is the Antichrist, I am the false prophet. :orly:

Actually you feel mostly like an echo of him, lately. :P

Possibly.  :apondering:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #282 on: July 29, 2013, 11:08:24 PM »
I judge assholes. because you deserve it, Lots of people here have trouble with sneaky bitches (which is what you did to me in that bodie topic) and I like pointing them out.

Wrong. You got butthurt because you tried to make me look dumb and it backfired. I was teasing you. I have a friend who is sensitive like you, so I stopped teasing him when I realized he thought I hated him. I felt bad he thought I was trying to be cruel. He is sensitive like you. And, like you, he sets himself up so easily the temptation to tease him is so strong.
I wouldn't judge you or whatever your mental state is if this wasn't the case. pull out the race card, every person of color does this.

It isn't "pulling out the race card" if it is indeed racism. You prattle on how you are 100% Pure White™. You judge people you seem to deem inferior. You act like some Taoist guru who has all the answers.

do you ever see a white person get into a argument and suddenly go, "your acting like that because I'm white!" fuck no. get over the color of your skin already, I am not butthurt but please keep on thinking that.
What I am doing is pointing out the obvious, which is. you have no brain of your own, because you agree with whatever your boyfriend says

No I do not. We argue all the time via text message. You never "see" that, so in your mind I agree with everyfuckingthing. I don't. I ask for him to back up what he says. He has on some of them. You don't know jack about me.

Only what you two show here, but here, I think Richard has a point. You defend each other all the time, to the point where it hurts you both. See Rage's crybaby post, above, for a case in point.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #283 on: July 29, 2013, 11:21:02 PM »

Only what you two show here, but here, I think Richard has a point. You defend each other all the time, to the point where it hurts you both. See Rage's crybaby post, above, for a case in point.

I don't view it as defending him. He does defend me, though. If someone is wrong about something, I will say it. Rage doesn't seem to know how to say what he thinks without sounding so harsh. It is an inability to understand what Rage means and his inability to get his point across without angering people. I don't always get what he tells me. I tend to confuse people too. Especially if I have s lot to say with little time. I leave out chunks or forget the correct wording. I have a friend with paraphasia. I am not as bad as him, but I have his frustrating moments too, occasionally. Just not nearly as frequently as he does. He is lower functioning and has meltdowns constantly because he wants to say the correct word for what he is thinking but can't.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #284 on: July 29, 2013, 11:25:53 PM »
I'm only telling you what I see here. I don't know either of you, of course, but suspect you would be quite different IRL.

- Albert Einstein