Author Topic: Agenda 21  (Read 11448 times)

Offline Beardy McFuckface

• Constant Poster
Re: Agenda 21
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2013, 09:00:39 AM »
Whatever you say. :zoinks:

Sorry for having ACTUAL rationality and critical thinking skills, not your twisted version of it that basically is "listen to me or you're dumb".

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
Whatever you say. :zoinks:

Sorry for having ACTUAL rationality and critical thinking skills, not your twisted version of it that basically is "listen to me or you're dumb".

Sorry that I think ACTUAL rationality and critical thinking skills involved drudging up proof  instead of "everything uncomfortable is wrong". Like you know, quoting posts, citing sources, reading actual history books.

All you're doing is making little faces and disagreeing with everything. Gosh you look smart(I know whats what you really want, to look like a smart little faggot).

*pats you on the head* Good job.  :lolwat:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 09:07:03 AM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

• Constant Poster
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2013, 09:09:24 AM »
Sorry that I think ACTUAL rationality and critical thinking skills involved drudging up proof  instead of "everything uncomfortable is wrong". Like you know, quoting posts, citing sources, reading actual history books.
You've never produced any evidence to back your claims, and anything you HAVE produced has produced different conclusions to you, or don't show anything to back up what you're saying.

All you're doing is making little faces and disagreeing with everything. Gosh you look smart(I know whats what you really want, to look like a smart little faggot).
:LMAO:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2013, 09:11:02 AM »
You've never produced any evidence to back your claims, and anything you HAVE produced has produced different conclusions to you.

That's quite a lofty claim in itself. I challenge you to back that up. Go.
I will never stop...

• Constant Poster
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2013, 09:21:44 AM »
I have not seen one shred of evidence. Simple as that. Your paper on Agenda 21 outlines Agenda 21, not plans on enforcing it. As Odeurn pointed out, it cannot be enforced and in reality is more guidelines to improve the environment than anything really sinister. Especially since said governments do not WANT to improve the environment since the income is so lucrative to begin with.

Sadly, this also has been tacked on to the previous FEMA camp/NWO mass extinction conspiracies, both ultimately bullshit in their own right, but putting a legit document into the mix still does not make it any less bullshit.

Just because I do not agree with you, does not mean I don't accept that shady things are going on. That's pretty much obvious that politicians and wealthy people are exploiting others. That's blatant when you see something that says "made in China", for example. However, your version of it is pretty much bullshit and frankly unnecessary, since the big picture is this: Governments are being retarded and stuff needs to be changed. No further explanation is needed in my opinion.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »

I have not seen one shred of evidence. Simple as that. Your paper on Agenda 21 outlines Agenda 21, not plans on enforcing it. As Odeurn pointed out, it cannot be enforced and in reality is more guidelines to improve the environment than anything really sinister.

it cannot be enforced and in reality is more guidelines to improve the environment than anything really sinister.

And as I've pointed out, you and odeon posess absolutely no abstract thinking ability at all. For some of this, you have to look at how history has repeated itself countless times, and read between the lines a bit. Sometimes to play this game, you gotta go with your gut a bit to win.

it cannot be enforced

I bet people have thought that same thing so many times in the past, then were DEAD a few years later. :dunno:

Sadly, this also has been tacked on to the previous FEMA camp/NWO mass extinction conspiracies, both ultimately bullshit in their own right, but putting a legit document into the mix still does not make it any less bullshit.

I do not subscribe to the mass extinction theories. The rise of FEMA however, is pretty obvious if you are an American citizen. Police brutality is worse than it has ever been, and they are most times just as well armed as military soldiers.

Just because I do not agree with you, does not mean I don't accept that shady things are going on.

Good. At least you're better off than some.

However, your version of it is pretty much bullshit

Because i'm rage, right? :zoinks:

You don't even know what my vision of this actually is. Why don't you tell ME what I believe?  :green:

Governments are being retarded and stuff needs to be changed. No further explanation is needed in my opinion.

Kind of. I blame the morbidly wealthy instead, tho.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • This chicken is Insured.
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2013, 05:09:15 PM »
I still don't buy it. I'd rather look this up myself and form my own conclusions rather than someone preaching from his soapbox and expecting me to blindly believe it. Sadly, so far most of my conclusions have been "that's bullshit", despite how much I research into such things.

This kind of stuff is fancy speculation, nothing more. Legitimate conspiracy theories often arise due to intense investigation and finding answers, not asking questions and then telling people to "wake up" because they answer them.

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*

You do realise that Agenda 21 not something your country came up with, right?

^^^^^EXACTLY.

WHICH IS WHY YOU (RAGE) NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD BEFORE YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT THINGS SUCH AS "AGRICULTURE" AND "BIODIVERSITY" MEAN IN DIFFERENT CONTEXTS.

I busted out the "all caps" lol...only 'cause I care Ragey.
Can't you guys even just imagine it?

Forget practicality, or your experience....can you just....imagine?

It's there. It always was.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2013, 05:13:04 PM »

I do not subscribe to the mass extinction theories. The rise of FEMA however, is pretty obvious if you are an American citizen. Police brutality is worse than it has ever been, and they are most times just as well armed as military soldiers.

FEMA in one for or another has been around since WW2, during the cold war it was there to deal primarily with the possibility of nuclear war and and major disasters on a nation scale.  When being nuked was seen as less of a threat they began focusing on disasters because you need something to justify your funding, going after smaller and smaller 'disasters' as time goes on.  Now we get some trees knocked down in a thunderstorm the Governor call for emergency relief and they get sent in
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2013, 05:20:24 PM »
*cough*

My grandma could tell you about police brutality over the years. Fuck, my uncle, father, brother, aunt, cousins could all reflect. If you think it is "worse" then you are under-informed.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2013, 05:28:18 PM »
I still don't buy it. I'd rather look this up myself and form my own conclusions rather than someone preaching from his soapbox and expecting me to blindly believe it. Sadly, so far most of my conclusions have been "that's bullshit", despite how much I research into such things.

This kind of stuff is fancy speculation, nothing more. Legitimate conspiracy theories often arise due to intense investigation and finding answers, not asking questions and then telling people to "wake up" because they answer them.

Glad to know you're so knowledgeable about my country sir. Perhaps you could give me some of your wisdom, and teach me about my own country, its politics, its history, etc?

*pats you on the back, sideways grin*

You do realise that Agenda 21 not something your country came up with, right?

^^^^^EXACTLY.

WHICH IS WHY YOU (RAGE) NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON IN THE WORLD BEFORE YOU MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT THINGS SUCH AS "AGRICULTURE" AND "BIODIVERSITY" MEAN IN DIFFERENT CONTEXTS.

I busted out the "all caps" lol...only 'cause I care Ragey.

How can I understand when these programs are being integrated without my knowledge? Excuse me for being EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS OF SHADY SHIT.

Caps cause I care, too. ;)
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2013, 05:29:50 PM »
*cough*

My grandma could tell you about police brutality over the years. Fuck, my uncle, father, brother, aunt, cousins could all reflect. If you think it is "worse" then you are under-informed.

Then inform me. Show me statistics.
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2013, 05:41:16 PM »

FEMA in one for or another has been around since WW2, during the cold war it was there to deal primarily with the possibility of nuclear war and and major disasters on a nation scale.  When being nuked was seen as less of a threat they began focusing on disasters because you need something to justify your funding, going after smaller and smaller 'disasters' as time goes on.  Now we get some trees knocked down in a thunderstorm the Governor call for emergency relief and they get sent in

And they commit hate crimes and shoot kittens in front of little kids and attack people without provocation, etc.
I will never stop...

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2013, 06:09:38 PM »
Do you really need stats?

Just look at this pic for awhile and think.

Ugh...I have to go and will look for more stats later tonight (its more difficult to find stats from 50's, 60's and 70's because of lack of reporting of certain kinds of violence during that time....). Generally, it is not uncommon for brutality against minorities, poor, homeless, etc, to not be properly documented, so any increase in brutality stats that you may have I guess are based on "reported" stuff, which actually could be a good sign. I would have too look more into it...while I am away, can you please post your sources?

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2013, 06:16:47 PM »
Do you really need stats?

Just look at this pic for awhile and think.

Ugh...I have to go and will look for more stats later tonight (its more difficult to find stats from 50's, 60's and 70's because of lack of reporting of certain kinds of violence during that time....). Generally, it is not uncommon for brutality against minorities, poor, homeless, etc, to not be properly documented, so any increase in brutality stats that you may have I guess are based on "reported" stuff, which actually could be a good sign. I would have too look more into it...while I am away, can you please post your sources?

Yea, cops are assholes lol. My great grandfather was murdered by a white man and everyone knew who did it but he was never charged. Ever. It wasn't until after the man was dead my grandfather was told who killed his father. He was 4 years old when his father was murdered. He stormed into the funeral parlor and walked up to the open casket and punched the dead guy in the face.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline sg1008

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2013, 09:24:06 PM »
I left to listen to irish music at a pub, but alas, there was a soccer game, so no music and I made a bee-line home.
Well... it is disturbingly hard to find concrete stats on police brutality.

I am actually quite annoyed I haven't found anything yet, I will have ot change mysearch terms around....
Meanwhile: http://www.october22.org/StolenLivesProject.html