Author Topic: Émile Armand  (Read 4864 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
Émile Armand
« on: February 02, 2012, 12:07:57 AM »
explain your obvious hate and assumptions and stereotypes about americans and the english.

since when were all americans gun loving republicans. i know plenty of them who dont like firearms...

while your at it explain why you think i should be permitted to handle or even be near firearms.

i expect logical arguments and nothing stupid like the shit you have been spewing with your trollish comments

English people are notorious for having bad teeth.

American Police hahaha

What is it about Americans and guns? If you have behavioral problems, you should not be allowed around guns or taught about guns.

The Vatican is not in France so I do not understand the point you are trying to make. The Vatican is in Rome, Italy.  The Vatican is an independent state but is surrounded by Rome. The Vatican is in 'euroland' if that is what you want to call Europe?

My family is not Roman Catholic. I was raised in a secular household but my mother parent's were Lutherans and my father parent's were Jews. I was not molested by anyone in the Vatican nor have I been there. Why do you stereotype the Catholics but get upset when I stereotyped you?

explain: why do you stereotype others so much and than yet expect them to do no less to you?

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

eris

Re: Émile Armand
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:26:55 AM »
the american police are a joke

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 03:19:24 PM »
explain your obvious hate and assumptions and stereotypes about americans and the english.
Excuse me?

since when were all americans gun loving republicans. i know plenty of them who dont like firearms...
I never made that claim.

while your at it explain why you think i should be permitted to handle or even be near firearms.
You do not seem to be rational. I feel that if someone gets upset as you do over nothing, then it would be in the best interest of the people to prevent you from handling guns.

i expect logical arguments and nothing stupid like the shit you have been spewing with your trollish comments
There is nothing to argue about. Why are you so sensitive?

explain: why do you stereotype others so much and than yet expect them to do no less to you?
Did I not just ask you the same exact question?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 08:27:35 PM »
please note i was having a bad day yesterday and i was pissed off at the time of writing those comments.
that aside. let us continue.

Excuse me?
everything you said was quoted in the above post. and with the comments that you made and the amount you make them i would be foolish not to thing you have something against them.
I never made that claim.

i believe you did, not only just now in chat but in one of the above quotes attached is the screenshot of the chat.

You do not seem to be rational. I feel that if someone gets upset as you do over nothing, then it would be in the best interest of the people to prevent you from handling guns.

i have my moments of anger. rare as they are they happen with everyone else. what you said simply just pushed me over the edge in a bad day. just like im sure everyone else has had happen to them at some point in there lives.

There is nothing to argue about. Why are you so sensitive?

if there is nothing to argue about than why are you continuing the argument? im not generally a sensitive guy. i come online and have fun with friends. i ocasionally bitch about my life to said friends. if you know me in real life though chances are that you wont hear a word of how im feeling regardless of who you are.

Did I not just ask you the same exact question?
yes you did. and i believe i answered it as well.

i was simply responding to your stereotype with a stereotype. i never made a stereotype beyond sarcasm before that.

i would appreciate that you try not dodging questions now.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »
I am supposed to detect your sarcasm but not the other way around?
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »
Gun-Loving Democrat here, I am pretty sure this will be my next purchase

RAGING JUDGE ULTRA-LITE® REVOLVER - .410 GA. OR .45 COLT - 7-SHOT

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 11:39:13 PM »
I am supposed to detect your sarcasm but not the other way around?

stop deflecting the questions.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 11:40:37 PM »

i lurve that! seems awesome as fuck. would be dificult to get a decent shot off with that though. would be hard to use anywhere but a range.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
please note i was having a bad day yesterday and i was pissed off at the time of writing those comments.
that aside. let us continue.
Irrelevant.

everything you said was quoted in the above post. and with the comments that you made and the amount you make them i would be foolish not to thing you have something against them.
You wrote that I have "obvious hate" towards Americans and the English. You made a claim and did not support your claim.

i believe you did, not only just now in chat but in one of the above quotes attached is the screenshot of the chat.
I never made the claim that  "all americans [are] gun loving republicans."

i have my moments of anger. rare as they are they happen with everyone else. what you said simply just pushed me over the edge in a bad day. just like im sure everyone else has had happen to them at some point in there lives.
If what I wrote seriously pushed you over the edge, then you should not be allowed to handle a gun. You are unpredictable and if some words someone wrote on the internet pisses you off that badly. Then it is reasonable to believe you should not have access to guns, which can kill people easily. You lack self-control.

if there is nothing to argue about than why are you continuing the argument? im not generally a sensitive guy. i come online and have fun with friends. i ocasionally bitch about my life to said friends. if you know me in real life though chances are that you wont hear a word of how im feeling regardless of who you are.
Silly.

yes you did. and i believe i answered it as well.

i was simply responding to your stereotype with a stereotype. i never made a stereotype beyond sarcasm before that.

i would appreciate that you try not dodging questions now.
Stop dodging the question.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 03:00:55 PM »

Irrelevant.

as far as my reaction to you the day before yesterday, anything but.

You wrote that I have "obvious hate" towards Americans and the English. You made a claim and did not support your claim.
you would be a fool to not think you have something against them with the amount of times you have spit out the stereotypes you do. the support was in the quotes i made of you at the top of the post. go read them.

I never made the claim that  "all americans [are] gun loving republicans."
[/quote] you made a claim that all americans love there bibles and there guns. you have been quoted and i have screenshots of you saying that. multiple times.  so stop pretending like it did not happen.

If what I wrote seriously pushed you over the edge, then you should not be allowed to handle a gun. You are unpredictable and if some words someone wrote on the internet pisses you off that badly. Then it is reasonable to believe you should not have access to guns, which can kill people easily. You lack self-control.

in case you had not noticed people [myself being one of them] are quite more often than not a lot more forward on the internet than they are in real life. now you have an opinion thats your right but the post you made insulting me in the thread stating i want to join the navy was only your third post in intensity and obviously worded to get me going. you were trying to upset me. its plane and simple. how i act in real life is not how i act on the internet. had you said the same thing to me IRL i would have flipped you off and walked away. nothing more nothing less.

Silly.

not really silly at all. just how i am.

Stop dodging the question.

this isnt about me its about you. so sit down and shut the fuck up if your not going to say anything worth while.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline the_ruckus

• Fresh Meat
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 03:04:06 PM »

make sure you keep at least one .45 round loaded at all times, otherwise it's considered a short-barrelled shotgun which is illegal in a lot of places.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2012, 04:04:06 PM »
You have made the claim that I wrote "all americans love there bibles and there guns" and that "all americans [are] gun loving republicans."

You have not provided any evidence that I have made either of those claims.

All you have provided is ad-hominems and straw mans.

I cry a lot.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2012, 05:00:46 PM »
:yawn:

Troll.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2012, 05:07:34 PM »
Can't I2 at least get good trolls?  These obvious boring ones are beneath us.  :(

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 05:09:32 PM »
My guess is that this isn't a new one.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein