Author Topic: SEMEN, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEMEN  (Read 888 times)

eris

Re: SEMEN, LOTS AND LOTS OF SEMEN
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 04:17:07 PM »
I remember when I was about 9 years old my dad asks me if I thought if women should be in the navy and go down into submarines. I said yes. he started laughing. He then said if women were allowed to go down in submarines the men would just tie her up and take turns raping her.

I had a strange childhood.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 05:39:01 PM »
I remember when I was about 9 years old my dad asks me if I thought if women should be in the navy and go down into submarines. I said yes. he started laughing. He then said if women were allowed to go down in submarines the men would just tie her up and take turns raping her.

I had a strange childhood.

:zombiefuck:

I did too but  :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 09:51:41 PM »
THIS JUST IN FOR THE NAVY:

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »
my reasons are pretty simple:
1. I see this as an opportunity to learn discipline, gain minimal to a large amount of knowledge in the field of firearms. depending on what job i get. and get payed to do so. and to better myself as a person.
What is it about Americans and guns? If you have behavioral problems, you should not be allowed around guns or taught about guns.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 10:12:11 PM »
my reasons are pretty simple:
1. I see this as an opportunity to learn discipline, gain minimal to a large amount of knowledge in the field of firearms. depending on what job i get. and get payed to do so. and to better myself as a person.
What is it about Americans and guns? If you have behavioral problems, you should not be allowed around guns or taught about guns.

canadian bitch. go fuck yourself.
if i have behavioral problems i can mannage i feel i should be allowed around firearms and tought to use and handle them safely. i will NOT be carrying they will be locked in a safe at all times unless at a firing range. in all honesty i would be much more likely to stab someone with the spring assisted opener pocket knife i used to cary with me at all times. now i carry a standard two handed opener. and i STILL have never harmed a single person in anger.

f%$#ing dumb shit. you need to learn a bit about who your talking about before you make a opinion or you wind up looking like just one more stuck up fucktard.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 10:39:30 PM »
I think you just proved my point that you should not be allowed to handle guns or taught about them. You need an attitude adjustment.
I don't have a life so I like to come here and try my best trolling you all. I'm not that clever so I'm now banned. Again. Odeon wrote this after pwning my sorry arse. I'm now back at Spasticity, trying to make it look like my mission here was a success.

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 10:40:54 PM »
I think you just proved my point that you should not be allowed to handle guns or taught about them. You need an attitude adjustment.

from your posting history you more so than me. please do the world a favor and go die in a fire.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 12:07:05 AM »

from your posting history you more so than me. please do the world a favor and go die in a fire.
This will be my 16 post. I do not know what you can learn from that?

I cry a lot.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 12:10:36 AM »

This will be my 16 post. I do not know what you can learn from that?

about five out of the 16 posts you have made have been stereotype towards either the british or americans. in face you seem to not be able to resist when the oportunity comes up. says alot about your charecter. where as most of my posts on this site, well over 90% of them have been of a positive and supporting nature to the comunity. and i have had very few problems with members before you came along.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 01:13:12 AM »
You are under no obligation to read my posts. You are upset because I gave my opinion, which you asked for, on if you should join the navy. You could have ignored or disregarded my opinion. You did neither and chose to respond.  :hyke:

I cry a lot.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 04:17:03 PM »
I know exactly why there are these anti-gun people around. It's because there's always a few psychopaths who shoots some people every day in this country and they get so upset by this that they start demanding gun control and/or anti-gun laws to be enacted. So? Shit happens. Get the fuck over it, you wussy, deluded, spineless, fucking cunts! Either we all have guns or we all have no guns. No way around that, ever. And if guns were illegal for citizens, the cops and criminals will still be carrying them around by the shitload and will both be waving them around to force the unarmed citizens do their bidding.

Offline Émile Armand

• BC sockpuppet
  • Constant Poster
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 07:30:11 PM »
I know exactly why there are these anti-gun people around.
Please support your claim.
It's because there's always a few psychopaths who shoots some people every day in this country and they get so upset by this that they start demanding gun control and/or anti-gun laws to be enacted.
You make claim. You not support claim. Therefore your claim is not valid. You caveman.
So? Shit happens. Get the fuck over it, you wussy, deluded, spineless, fucking cunts!
Yelling at people and calling them names is an inefficient way to have a discussion about weapons and guns.
Either we all have guns or we all have no guns. No way around that, ever.
Are you simple?
And if guns were illegal for citizens, the cops and criminals will still be carrying them around by the shitload and will both be waving them around to force the unarmed citizens do their bidding.
American, ahhh, no wonder. Cannot even make a valid argument.

I cry a lot.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 07:59:54 PM »
Good grief.  You're as boring and as predictable as dried mud. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 08:44:54 PM »
I'm glad guns aren't as common here as they are in the US

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2012, 10:45:18 PM »
I know exactly why there are these anti-gun people around.
Please support your claim.
It's because there's always a few psychopaths who shoots some people every day in this country and they get so upset by this that they start demanding gun control and/or anti-gun laws to be enacted.
You make claim. You not support claim. Therefore your claim is not valid. You caveman.
So? Shit happens. Get the fuck over it, you wussy, deluded, spineless, fucking cunts!
Yelling at people and calling them names is an inefficient way to have a discussion about weapons and guns.
Either we all have guns or we all have no guns. No way around that, ever.
Are you simple?
And if guns were illegal for citizens, the cops and criminals will still be carrying them around by the shitload and will both be waving them around to force the unarmed citizens do their bidding.
American, ahhh, no wonder. Cannot even make a valid argument.

I did support my claim. I said that the reason for the anti-gun mentality is because certain people believe that banning guns would actually decrease the number of shooting related injuries and fatalities, which is very unlikely considering the nature of anti-gun laws. Cops, soldiers, and robbers would still have guns. Citizens would not.

In order for an anti-gun solution to truly work, guns would have to be entirely eliminated. All guns must be destroyed. Because as long as there is a gun for a psycho to get the hold of, shootings will continue to happen no matter what. Yes, it is THAT simple. It is THAT black and white.

Steps to reduce the number of shootings without interfering with the freedom of the people to own firearms are okay.

Every person (apart from criminals, of course) should have access to a firearm, so that when they see you, they can shoot you! :orly: