Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4936 times)

Chair

Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2010, 08:27:31 AM »
You don't like people calling you out for your bullshit. Sadly you're on the wrong forum if you want people to kiss your arse.

Not asking to get my ass kissed. I just want to tell people what I have to say, then piss off.

I don't expect anyone to show me sympathy. I was a cunt in the past; I expect to be continue being viewed as a cunt. I could care less if people continue having feelings of animosity towards me. I just like people to know the real deal rather than being fed with false claims.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 08:31:38 AM by ??? »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2010, 08:31:41 AM »
Farewell.

YESSSSSSSS...
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Chair

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2010, 08:32:53 AM »
I guess this guy isn't using PM, cause i've been spamming the FUCK out of him.

I don't use the PM system, and if you're sending me shock images or whatever just keep in mind that I used to be a regular contributor to ED. I'm immune to shock images.

Chair

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2010, 08:34:24 AM »
Farewell.

YESSSSSSSS...

I actually edited out the "Farewell". I'm bored.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2010, 08:37:30 AM »
Oh. Then farewell.
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
keep in mind that I used to be a regular contributor to ED.

So was me and ProfessorFarnsworth. :orly:

Could explain why the AFF article is a bit bland. Did you contribute to that?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2010, 08:46:34 AM »

Correction, I'm a EDfag, not an EDiot (unless readers are also considered EDiots). I don't plan to make an account there, I'd probably be too unfunny to make/edit articles.

Anyway, if anyone is planning to leave, this is all I have to say to them...

Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2010, 08:47:52 AM »

Correction, I'm a EDfag, not an EDiot (unless readers are also considered EDiots). I don't plan to make an account there, I'd probably be too unfunny to make/edit articles.

^ Yep.
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2010, 08:51:02 AM »

I always assumed you maintained some articles yourself. Nevermind.

I can't be arsed anymore myself due to my attention span not being up for it.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2010, 09:33:30 AM »
I wish, but to be honest, I don't have any motivation to do it really.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2010, 12:08:28 PM »
However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

And how would you know that I "harassed several female members from WP for nudes"? How would you know this? Do you have access to my email account? Did these females who were being harassed seek out your guidance? Please enlighten me. I've seen you make similar claims about lots of other people. You made the exact same claims towards that Richard guy who collects rocks, saying that he "asks girls for noodz". You just make this bullshit up about people you despise. I used to create threads with titles like "Where the titties at?" which probably gave people the impression that I'm perverted, but the thing is that these threads weren't meant to be taken seriously. I'm also known for my perverted sense-of-humor, but unfortunately, a lot of people take me literally. I've spoken to dozens of people from the Asperger's community over the years, and none of them think I'm fucked up because they know the real me - not my troll persona which I've long dropped.

For the record, Emma told me that she was considering to take a nude for me without me even asking her for one. Before she met you, her and I were becoming fond of each other. I eventually asked her when she'd be willing to send me a a pic as she already said that she'd show me one, but she wasn't up for it. She eventually got pissed off at me over something and when you guys met she lied to you saying that I was a pervert, etc. and you, being her boyfriend, took it to be the truth. I don't blame you, really. I come off as being fucked up, or at least I used to.

The only other person who I "harrassed" at WP was Missconstrue, but that was me just bullshitting around. Even ask her about what I said to her - she'll tell you. I sent her a couple PMs saying "Cum for me" just to see her reaction. I trolled Missconstrue - I wasn't literally asking her to "cum for me". I wanted to creep her out for a laugh, but I eventually told her that I was fucking around and apologized. I admit that I used to be an ass on forums, but I haven't trolled for years. I no longer get a kick out of it. I find it to be a waste of time. I've always been a prankster of sorts, but my trolling days are over. I no longer get a thrill out of trolling.

What I do now when I'm bored is read J.G. Ballard stories and watch my pretentious "films". ;)

When you wrote this in July of last year, were you still using your troll persona, or did you expect people to do what you asked?

Post a Wikipedia link to your geographic location.

Post a link to the country you live in. After posting the link to your country, post additional links to the province/state you live in and the city/town you're from.

Is BuckToothedFarmer your sockpuppet?

Chair

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2010, 12:36:16 PM »
When you wrote this in July of last year, were you still using your troll persona, or did you expect people to do what you asked?

That was my troll persona. AFF is the last place I trolled. If you look through my posts on AFF, you'll see how bloody inane and nonsensical my posts were there. You'd have to be low-functioning to not see that I was clearly bullshitting. I got a kick out of people's reactions.

I trolled that board because I couldn't stand the elitism, the extremism (people there can't accept the fact that some people are pro-cure and label you as a "troll" if you are) amongst other things about that place. I've since become indifferent to that place though.

I don't have a sockpuppet. Honestly.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 12:42:26 PM by ??? »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: October 12, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

That was my troll persona. AFF is the last place I trolled. If you look through my posts on AFF, you'll see how bloody inane and nonsensical my posts were there. You'd have to be low-functioning to not see that I was clearly bullshitting. I got a kick out of people's reactions.

I trolled that board because I couldn't stand the elitism, the extremism (people there can't accept the fact that some people are pro-cure and label you as a "troll" if you are) amongst other things about that place. I've since become indifferent to that place though.

Wow I'm low functioning then because I remember I sure didn't see it then. All I saw were random questions you ask.

Chair

« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »

Wow I'm low functioning then because I remember I sure didn't see it then. All I saw were random questions you ask.

You weren't even active there when I was active.

I don't remember you, anyway.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2010, 12:47:01 PM »
I can't believe you forget your own friend. We have chatted on MSN and I am on your forums. I guess you don't recognize me.  :'(