Educational

Author Topic: What's the worst aspie site and why?  (Read 4907 times)

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
Re: What's the worst aspie site and why?
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
The problem with threads like this is that they bring those other sites here.

Well, guess what? It's boring.

Yes, Odeon! I want to laugh today. :zoinks:

Got anything funny to tell me?

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »
why wasn't Jesus born in Liverpool?

coz God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin  :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2010, 04:58:23 PM »
several of us asked for him to be moderator and welcomed him back with open arms. dont know if that had any effect on him being named Admin or not. the thing is most of us trust him.
So you were registerd before him? and now he's an admin.

that brings about a whole lot of other questions. perosnally i wouldnt trust anyone on the internet, for obvious reasons.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2010, 10:36:21 PM »
why wasn't Jesus born in Liverpool?

coz God couldn't find three wise men and a virgin  :zoinks:

That was actually quite good, Soph.  :plus:

And the fact it's a typical Manchester joke too.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2010, 07:24:15 AM »
*waits for chair's post*

Chair

« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2010, 07:35:58 AM »
However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

And how would you know that I "harassed several female members from WP for nudes"? How would you know this? Do you have access to my email account? Did these females who were being harassed seek out your guidance? Please enlighten me. I've seen you make similar claims about lots of other people. You made the exact same claims towards that Richard guy who collects rocks, saying that he "asks girls for noodz". You just make this bullshit up about people you despise. I used to create threads with titles like "Where the titties at?" which probably gave people the impression that I'm perverted, but the thing is that these threads weren't meant to be taken seriously. I'm also known for my perverted sense-of-humor, but unfortunately, a lot of people take me literally. I've spoken to dozens of people from the Asperger's community over the years, and none of them think I'm fucked up because they know the real me - not my troll persona which I've long dropped.

For the record, Emma told me that she was considering to take a nude for me without me even asking her for one. Before she met you, her and I were becoming fond of each other. I eventually asked her when she'd be willing to send me a a pic as she already said that she'd show me one, but she wasn't up for it. She eventually got pissed off at me over something and when you guys met she lied to you saying that I was a pervert, etc. and you, being her boyfriend, took it to be the truth. I don't blame you, really. I come off as being fucked up, or at least I used to.

The only other person who I "harrassed" at WP was Missconstrue, but that was me just bullshitting around. Even ask her about what I said to her - she'll tell you. I sent her a couple PMs saying "Cum for me" just to see her reaction. I trolled Missconstrue - I wasn't literally asking her to "cum for me". I wanted to creep her out for a laugh, but I eventually told her that I was fucking around and apologized. I admit that I used to be an ass on forums, but I haven't trolled for years. I no longer get a kick out of it. I find it to be a waste of time. I've always been a prankster of sorts, but my trolling days are over. I no longer get a thrill out of trolling.

What I do now when I'm bored is read J.G. Ballard stories and watch my pretentious "films". ;)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2010, 07:39:38 AM »
I see I have struck a nerve. :)

Emma showed me the logs, they tell a completely different story. You only use "I was only joking" to cover your own arse. But if you want to continue digging your grave, then be my guest.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2010, 07:42:28 AM »
However, I do know he harassed several female members from WP etc. for nudes. Not the silly i2 style of asking, but blackmailing and stalking via MSN/email etc. He tried it on Emma but luckily she didn't comply.

And how would you know that I "harassed several female members from WP for nudes"? How would you know this? Do you have access to my email account? Did these females who were being harassed seek out your guidance? Please enlighten me. I've seen you make similar claims about lots of other people. You made the exact same claims towards that Richard guy who collects rocks, saying that he "asks girls for noodz". You just make this bullshit up about people you despise. I used to create threads with titles like "Where the titties at?" which probably gave people the impression that I'm perverted, but the thing is that these threads weren't meant to be taken seriously. I'm also known for my perverted sense-of-humor, but unfortunately, a lot of people take me literally. I've spoken to dozens of people from the Asperger's community over the years, and none of them think I'm fucked up because they know the real me - not my troll persona which I've long dropped.

For the record, Emma told me that she was considering to take a nude for me without me even asking her for one. Before she met you, her and I were becoming fond of each other. I eventually asked her when she'd be willing to send me a a pic as she already said that she'd show me one, but she wasn't up for it. She eventually got pissed off at me over something and when you guys met she lied to you saying that I was a pervert, etc. and you, being her boyfriend, took it to be the truth. I don't blame you, really. I come off as being fucked up, or at least I used to.

The only other person who I "harrassed" at WP was Missconstrue, but that was me just bullshitting around. Even ask her about what I said to her - she'll tell you. I sent her a couple PMs saying "Cum for me" just to see her reaction. I trolled Missconstrue - I wasn't literally asking her to "cum for me". I wanted to creep her out for a laugh, but I eventually told her that I was fucking around and apologized. I admit that I used to be an ass on forums, but I haven't trolled for years. I no longer get a kick out of it. I find it to be a waste of time. I've always been a prankster of sorts, but my trolling days are over. I no longer get a thrill out of trolling.

What I do now when I'm bored is read J.G. Ballard stories and watch my pretentious "films". ;)

Cool story there Princess.

You did an outstanding job of playing down your every deed and making it sound almost wholesome. You had a lot to work with too because of your obvious past fucktarderry. Do people generally believe you when you go on a fully fledged self-righteous "I never did" rant?
I mean Eclair is good at this but in you it almost sounds believable and sincere.
Thanks for giving me a laugh anyhow.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2010, 07:46:51 AM »
This is his next phase, he goes into full-on whine mode before finally fucking off for a few months. He'll eventually return under a new persona. :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2010, 07:51:44 AM »
"I was only joking." That sounds familiar...
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Chair

« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010, 07:52:17 AM »
This is his next phase, he goes into full-on whine mode before finally fucking off for a few months. He'll eventually return under a new persona. :zoinks:

Perhaps... ;)

Chair

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2010, 07:54:48 AM »
Thanks for giving me a laugh anyhow.  :laugh:

Cheers.

Chair

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2010, 08:13:35 AM »
What a fucking Hypocrite; I encountered him after his ban, over at Spectrumites, and he started calling me by my first name in every post!

I wasn't banned from Spectrumites. I was de-registered hence why my account there says "de-registered" rather than "banned" . The admin of Spectrumites was actually an admin of my old forum; we were on good terms. I kindly asked him if he'd close down my account and he complied. I wanted my account to be closed due to that whole Jean-Felix thing that went on at AFF; my reputation was clearly fucked after that, so I simply wanted to quit being a part of that board as a lot of Spectrumites' user-base consists of users from AFF.

I called you by your first name because you often left me provocative posts. I knew that you hated being addressed by your first name, and this is why I called you it. I was mad at you at the time, but I no longer feel ill feelings towards you, the other staff members of AFF or the users. Some people from that board who got on my case eventually apologized to me and I eventually messaged various users of that board to apologize. I no longer consider myself as being on bad terms with anyone at AFF and regularly speak to some users of that board via IM.

I know that this post may seem like I'm being all sensitive and such; I'm not. I'd just prefer if this forum drama would end.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2010, 08:16:40 AM »
You don't like people calling you out for your bullshit. Sadly you're on the wrong forum if you want people to kiss your arse.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2010, 08:22:18 AM »
I guess this guy isn't using PM, cause i've been spamming the FUCK out of him.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"