Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10829 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:
:clap: That's very special. And the word TCO used in his post is literal not liberal. Reading comprehension not there today?

I got a GED about a year ago, so I should have pretty damn good reading comprehension! I bet half of you can't even read the menu at the fast food place, so don't piss on me for reading one word wrongly.

And I'm still not a Liberal, dammit! I don't do politics! >:(

You do take baths.
You don't drink alcoholic beverages.
You don't smoke anything.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

Boy I bet you're the life of the party.

ITT: Someone who KNOWS that they are boring and balances himself out by acting like a huge badass on the internet. :thumbup:

Wow... just... wow... You think that people who do not engage in self-destructive actions are boring?

Well, it's YOUR funeral after all, you ass pie. But the real question is: Will God have mercy on your soul?

Not everyone engaging in self-destructive activities, no. Just you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »
I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:
:clap: That's very special. And the word TCO used in his post is literal not liberal. Reading comprehension not there today?

I got a GED about a year ago, so I should have pretty damn good reading comprehension! I bet half of you can't even read the menu at the fast food place, so don't piss on me for reading one word wrongly.

And I'm still not a Liberal, dammit! I don't do politics! >:(

You do take baths.
You don't drink alcoholic beverages.
You don't smoke anything.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

Boy I bet you're the life of the party.

ITT: Someone who KNOWS that they are boring and balances himself out by acting like a huge badass on the internet. :thumbup:

Wow... just... wow... You think that people who do not engage in self-destructive actions are boring?

Well, it's YOUR funeral after all, you ass pie. But the real question is: Will God have mercy on your soul?

Did you know breathing can cause cancer?  :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
It can also cause death. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »

Yeah its scientific fact that living is the main cause of death, so watch that drinking folks!   :green:
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »

Yeah its scientific fact that living is the main cause of death.  :green:
Yes, the best way to avoid death is to not live in the first place.

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2010, 02:43:31 PM »

Yeah its scientific fact that living is the main cause of death.  :green:
Yes, the best way to avoid death is to not live in the first place.

Agreed. I would have been perfectly comfortable being raw energy after the big bang, but I just HAD to jump into the accretion of earth and get born as a lifeform. STUPID, STUPID! :duh:
I will never stop...

DukeNukem

« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2010, 02:46:16 PM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Sin away! We shall see who is wrong at the end, Pikachu!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2010, 02:47:20 PM »
You really are a bore, aren't you?

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2010, 02:54:07 PM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Why does there have to be a god for life to have meaning? I think there is more meaning without some "god".

As if I would actually rely on some stinking god. I can take care of myself.
I will never stop...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2010, 03:05:50 PM »
No such person as God.

GOD is not a person, but she did bother with you and us all long enough to create alcohol for you and us all

LoL

god preventing us from nature after making nature for us to amuse her?!!

come on, really!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »
No such person as God.

au contraire, the best possible cause in life is the betterment and advancement of humanity, and better living thorough scientific and technological means.

My life holds meaning; to advance technology and to help integrate people with technology.

Secondary objectives include supporting and fostering the autism community.

I don't need a fairy tale to give my life meaning.

We will indeed see who is wrong at the end; but what makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, there are many that predate the Abrahamic faiths.

P7PSP

« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2010, 03:18:48 PM »
No such person as God.

That joke Yahweh played on Abraham ordering him to murder his own son and then letting him in on the joke was a good one.  :LOL:

DukeNukem

« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2010, 03:22:24 PM »
No such person as God.

au contraire, the best possible cause in life is the betterment and advancement of humanity, and better living thorough scientific and technological means.

My life holds meaning; to advance technology and to help integrate people with technology.

Secondary objectives include supporting and fostering the autism community.

I don't need a fairy tale to give my life meaning.

We will indeed see who is wrong at the end; but what makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, there are many that predate the Abrahamic faiths.

Oh, how noble of you, Pikachu. So you are yet another one of those corporate bastards who wants to make people even more reliant on technology?

It's gonna be really funny sad when this planet gets hit by a Gamma Ray. Then you would be rendered useless, Pikachu. Just a useless Atheist who runs an Aspie forum full of whiny emos...

Just like Alex Plank! :zoinks:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2010, 03:56:43 PM »
Judy

As Head of the Church of England, I find your sermons rather boring and monotonous.  Therefore I command you to

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

:penis  :penis:  :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis: :penis::
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2010, 03:58:32 PM »
And fuck your god too!  :hahaha: