Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10841 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #240 on: September 06, 2010, 01:08:17 AM »

DukeNukem

« Reply #241 on: September 06, 2010, 09:12:48 AM »
:popcorn:

Don't forget the  :beer: :beergrin: :glug: :fiveshots: :wine: :scotch:

Oh shit... Are your lives so miserable that you have to down all of that booze just to be able to sit there without contemplating suicide? I feel so sorry for you guys... NOT!

I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #242 on: September 06, 2010, 09:16:36 AM »

Oh shit... Are your lives so miserable that you have to down all of that booze just to be able to sit there without contemplating suicide? I feel so sorry for you guys... NOT!

I am a clean person. I don't drink alcoholic beverages, I don't smoke anything, I don't do drugs. Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots! :thumbdn:

So was Wifrid Brambell in 'A Hard Days' Night'...... Until he became the 'Dirty Old Man' of Steptoe & Son fame.

Oh, well, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, all that's left is playing with other blokes.

Oh, and one last thing, you ARE so god-damn literal, aren't you.

DukeNukem

« Reply #243 on: September 06, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

So was Wifrid Brambell in 'A Hard Days' Night'...... Until he became the 'Dirty Old Man' of Steptoe & Son fame.

Oh, well, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, all that's left is playing with other blokes.

Oh, and one last thing, you ARE so god-damn literal, aren't you.

HEY!

Don't you de-karma me! I am NOT a Liberal! This is like I said, you morons keep on coming up with lies against me. And now this is turning political? Just because I am straighter and cleaner than Mr. Clean's dick doesn't make me a Liberal.

You morons do NOT know anything! :finger:

P7PSP

« Reply #244 on: September 06, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »
:clap: That's very special. And the word TCO used in his post is literal not liberal. Reading comprehension not there today?

DukeNukem

« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2010, 01:48:30 PM »
:clap: That's very special. And the word TCO used in his post is literal not liberal. Reading comprehension not there today?

I got a GED about a year ago, so I should have pretty damn good reading comprehension! I bet half of you can't even read the menu at the fast food place, so don't piss on me for reading one word wrongly.

And I'm still not a Liberal, dammit! I don't do politics! >:(

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: September 06, 2010, 01:49:46 PM »
"Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots!"

Anyone whe does alcohol or drugs is an idiot!

Queen's English, please.

I do tolerate "ain't" simply because so many of the nobility use it, but I would prefer that the royals do not.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: September 06, 2010, 01:54:11 PM »

I got a GED about a year ago, so I should have pretty damn good reading comprehension! I bet half of you can't even read the menu at the fast food place, so don't piss on me for reading one word wrongly.

You do take baths.
You don't drink alcoholic beverages.
You don't smoke anything.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

Boy I bet you're the life of the party.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #248 on: September 06, 2010, 01:55:21 PM »

Should being the operative word.

"Anyone who does alcohol or drugs are idiots!"

Anyone whe does alcohol or drugs is an idiot!

Queen's English, please.

I do tolerate "ain't" simply because so many of the nobility use it, but I would prefer that the royals do not.
Fo real.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: September 06, 2010, 02:05:13 PM »

You do take baths.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

ITT: Someone who KNOWS that they are boring and balances himself out by acting like a huge badass on the internet. :thumbup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #250 on: September 06, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »

You do take baths.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

ITT: Someone who KNOWS that they are boring and balances himself out by acting like a huge badass on the internet. :thumbup:

Wow... just... wow... You think that people who do not engage in self-destructive actions are boring?

Well, it's YOUR funeral after all, you ass pie. But the real question is: Will God have mercy on your soul?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #251 on: September 06, 2010, 02:32:30 PM »

I assume you aren't old enough? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #252 on: September 06, 2010, 02:32:51 PM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #253 on: September 06, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »

Commie bastard. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2010, 02:33:58 PM »

You do take baths.
You don't do drugs.
You don't do politics.
You don't have sex.

:rofl:

- Albert Einstein