Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10842 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Sin away! We shall see who is wrong at the end, Pikachu!

au contraire, the best possible cause in life is the betterment and advancement of humanity, and better living thorough scientific and technological means.

My life holds meaning; to advance technology and to help integrate people with technology.

Secondary objectives include supporting and fostering the autism community.

I don't need a fairy tale to give my life meaning.

We will indeed see who is wrong at the end; but what makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, there are many that predate the Abrahamic faiths.

Oh, how noble of you, Pikachu. So you are yet another one of those corporate bastards who wants to make people even more reliant on technology?

It's gonna be really funny sad when this planet gets hit by a Gamma Ray. Then you would be rendered useless, Pikachu. Just a useless Atheist who runs an Aspie forum full of whiny emos...

Just like Alex Plank! :zoinks:

Newsflash; the planet is hit by gamma rays at about a rate of one to two a day, e'rry day.

DukeNukem

« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2010, 04:52:37 PM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

au contraire, the best possible cause in life is the betterment and advancement of humanity, and better living thorough scientific and technological means.

My life holds meaning; to advance technology and to help integrate people with technology.

We will indeed see who is wrong at the end; but what makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, there are many that predate the Abrahamic faiths.

Oh, how noble of you, Pikachu. So you are yet another one of those corporate bastards who wants to make people even more reliant on technology?

It's gonna be really funny sad when this planet gets hit by a Gamma Ray. Then you would be rendered useless, Pikachu. Just a useless Atheist who runs an Aspie forum full of whiny emos...

Newsflash; the planet is hit by gamma rays at about a rate of one to two a day, e'rry day.

Uh... by "Gamma Ray"... I meant "Meteorite". Now who's going to prove me wrong about THAT? :zoinks:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM »
No such person as God.

Uh... by "Gamma Ray"... I meant "Meteorite". Now who's going to prove me wrong about THAT? :zoinks:

No, we're all proper fucked then.

This is assuming, of course, that it's a big one; shit falls into the atmosphere regularly. Best way to get rid of space junk, actually.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »
No such person as God.

This is assuming, of course, that it's a big one; shit falls into the atmosphere regularly. Best way to get rid of space junk, actually.

Stupid gobshite can't even tell the difference between a gamma ray and a meteorite.

Oh, Judy, you fucking Christians pinched all you have from us Pagans, only perverted it to your way of 'thinking'. You lay the guilt trip on everybody because some fuckwit sat you down in Sunday school and fed you a whole pile off bullshit about 'sinning is evil' and 'Jesus is the only true answer'. Well, the bible is only an ideology created by some assholes having visions about a 'God' they've never seen or heard from, and you expect us to take that seriously? Yeah, I'm Pagan, but I don't go ramming my beliefs (which are what they are, not facts per se) down everyone's throat, so why must we have 19 year old twerps proselytizing their crap to us? If we want to eat, drink and be merry, then we will, while you read your 'thou shalt nots' and prepare for some bullshit apocalypse that is only a figment of some warped imagination.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:18:13 PM by Steve-O »

DukeNukem

« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2010, 06:09:17 PM »
No such person as God.

Stupid gobshite can't even tell the difference between a gamma ray and a meteorite.

Oh, Judy, you fucking Christians pinched all you have from us Pagans, only perverted it to your way of 'thinking'. You lay the guilt trip on everybody because some fuckwit sat you down in Sunday school and fed you a whole pile off bullshit about 'sinning is evil' and 'Jesus is the only true answer'. Well, the bible is only an ideology created by some assholes having visions about a 'God' they've never seen or heard from, and you expect us to take that seriously? Yeah, I'm Pagan, but I don't go ramming my beliefs (which are what they are, not facts per se) down everyone's throat, so why must we have 19 year old twerps proselytizing their crap to us? If we want to eat, drink and be merry, then we will, while you read your 'thou shalt nots' and prepare for some bullshit apocalypse that is only a figment of some warped imagination.

God is not just some person, he is a deity. How the Hell do you think this whole damn universe got started in the first place? Some science fiction bullcrap like "The Big Bang"? No. God created the universe, the Earth, and all of us. He does not merely "control" us because God gives us all free will. But he just has a few VERY resonable rules to live by. How hard is it, really, to save the sex time for marriage? Hell, that's the smartest thing to do, is to WAIT. Don't believe in all that "safe sex" bullcrap. Man has, for many many years, tried over and over again to evade the consequences of sinning, only to BURN for it!

You Atheists may claim to not have a religion, but Science and Law, which are merely creations of flawed man, are your religions. Christianity is about love, peace, compassion, honesty, and integrity. Don't let the idiotic extremists of Christianity give you the wrong idea. And the Holy Bible has not been properly translated in a lot of places. Keep that in mind before you insult Christianity, bitches!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2010, 06:20:29 PM »
No such person as God.

God is not just some person, he is a deity. How the Hell do you think this whole damn universe got started in the first place? Some science fiction bullcrap like "The Big Bang"? No. God created the universe, the Earth, and all of us. He does not merely "control" us because God gives us all free will. But he just has a few VERY resonable rules to live by. How hard is it, really, to save the sex time for marriage? Hell, that's the smartest thing to do, is to WAIT. Don't believe in all that "safe sex" bullcrap. Man has, for many many years, tried over and over again to evade the consequences of sinning, only to BURN for it!

You Atheists may claim to not have a religion, but Science and Law, which are merely creations of flawed man, are your religions. Christianity is about love, peace, compassion, honesty, and integrity. Don't let the idiotic extremists of Christianity give you the wrong idea. And the Holy Bible has not been properly translated in a lot of places. Keep that in mind before you insult Christianity, bitches!

Bullshit. Study Hawking, Gallileo, Einstein and Copernicus. Man made god, and you can't prove different.

Hell doesn't exist either. Some old fart having visions in a cave on an island dreamt it up.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:22:07 PM by Steve-O »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2010, 07:42:01 PM »
Christianity is about love, peace, compassion, honesty, and integrity.

You don't seemto show much of any of those traits. You must be a very bad christian. I think you're going to burn in hell  >:D .

DukeNukem

« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »
No such person as God.

Bullshit. Study Hawking, Gallileo, Einstein and Copernicus. Man made god, and you can't prove different.

Hell doesn't exist either. Some old fart having visions in a cave on an island dreamt it up.

Vile heathens like you are only helping Satan's work against the church of God by convincing them that there is no Heaven nor Hell, that there are no long-term consequences for sinful actions, and that God does not even exist. Such morbid lies that are crumbling society apart at the seams.

You do not realize that a world without religion is a world without order. If you think the rules of the Christianity are not worth following, then you deserve no place in this God-forsaking world. And you will have no place in Heaven when you die. But Satan will be gladly waiting for you in Hell. But it is not too late. You must put your faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God. That is all it takes. He died for all of our sins. But you must commit your life to the Lord, live by the Word. Not by what the rest of the world thinks.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2010, 07:49:30 PM »
Judy: you weren't bottle-fed by any chance, were you?

A world without religion is a world without war, destruction, torment, terror etc. All war is the result of religious ideology; people foisting their beliefs upon others for the sake of putting down those that they see as oppressors. What happened to the poor bastards at Sodom, eh? Some undisclosed sin cause the death of hundreds of people just because your 'god' played a game of human chess. Same with Jericho. Just cos your 'Yahweh' says 'my way or the highway' means Jack Shit in the real world; man creates his own destiny, and therefore has the last say in what will happen. Nothing more or less.

Funny thing is, they talk about Christians being 'drunk in the spirit', maybe they actually mean a case of Johnnie Walker.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 07:57:43 PM by Steve-O »

DukeNukem

« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2010, 07:51:25 PM »
Christianity is about love, peace, compassion, honesty, and integrity.

You don't seemto show much of any of those traits. You must be a very bad christian. I think you're going to burn in hell  >:D .

Says the homosexual, for whom God despises. ::) Actually, as long as you don't engage in that gay scissoring crap and DO accept the Son of God, Jesus Christ as your savior, you should be okay! :)

I have not cheated, fornicated, killed or stolen for any significant gain. And I am STRAIGHT!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2010, 07:53:05 PM »

Vile heathens like you are only helping Satan's work against the church of God by convincing them that there is no Heaven nor Hell, that there are no long-term consequences for sinful actions, and that God does not even exist. Such morbid lies that are crumbling society apart at the seams.

You do not realize that a world without religion is a world without order. If you think the rules of the Christianity are not worth following, then you deserve no place in this God-forsaking world. And you will have no place in Heaven when you die. But Satan will be gladly waiting for you in Hell. But it is not too late. You must put your faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God. That is all it takes. He died for all of our sins. But you must commit your life to the Lord, live by the Word. Not by what the rest of the world thinks.

I don't think you really believe any of this shit. You're just trolling to try and get a reaction. If you really were religious I don't think you would behave like this, because you know it would end up with you being bumfucked by Beelzebub :angel:

DukeNukem

« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »

I don't think you really believe any of this shit. You're just trolling to try and get a reaction. If you really were religious I don't think you would behave like this, because you know it would end up with you being bumfucked by Beelzebub :angel:

Since you are a homosexual, that automatically makes everything you say NULL and VOID. So there. :evillaugh:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2010, 07:57:58 PM »

There's a great album title!  :headbang:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2010, 07:59:59 PM »

Since you are a homosexual, that automatically makes everything you say NULL and VOID. So there. :evillaugh:

You know I'm right though.

bumfucked by Beelzebub :angel:[/size]

There's a great album title!  :headbang:

It is :2thumbsup:

DukeNukem

« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
@Butterflies:

No, YOU are going to be the one bumfucked by Beelzebub, who is one of the seven princes of Hell. And just like everyone in Hell, he is a homosexual, just like you!