Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10841 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2010, 08:04:17 PM »
@Butterflies:

No, YOU are going to be the one bumfucked by Beelzebub, who is one of the seven princes of Hell. And just like everyone in Hell, he is a homosexual, just like you!

Yeah, but I'll enjoy it. :headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2010, 08:04:30 PM »
@Butterflies:

No, YOU are going to be the one bumfucked by Beelzebub, who is one of the seven princes of Hell. And just like everyone in Hell, he is a homosexual, just like you!

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA.....

:gotowp: Chicken Little, Ragtime or whatever the fuck your name is.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:07:39 PM by Steve-O »

DukeNukem

« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »
Judy: you weren't bottle-fed by any chance, were you?

A world without religion is a world without war, destruction, torment, terror etc. All war is the result of religious ideology; people foisting their beliefs upon others for the sake of putting down those that they see as oppressors. What happened to the poor bastards at Sodom, eh? Some undisclosed sin cause the death of hundreds of people just because your 'god' played a game of human chess. Same with Jericho. Just cos your 'Yahweh' says 'my way or the highway' means Jack Shit in the real world; man creates his own destiny, and therefore has the last say in what will happen. Nothing more or less.

Funny thing is, they talk about Christians being 'drunk in the spirit', maybe they actually mean a case of Johnnie Walker.

God grants everyone who he gives life to a free will. All of the war, destruction, torment, terror, etc. is only the result of man's own free will. Not of God playing "human chess", which is an extremely irrational and naive conclusion, not uncommon for those who are unfaithful. ::)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »
Judy: you weren't bottle-fed by any chance, were you?

A world without religion is a world without war, destruction, torment, terror etc. All war is the result of religious ideology; people foisting their beliefs upon others for the sake of putting down those that they see as oppressors. What happened to the poor bastards at Sodom, eh? Some undisclosed sin cause the death of hundreds of people just because your 'god' played a game of human chess. Same with Jericho. Just cos your 'Yahweh' says 'my way or the highway' means Jack Shit in the real world; man creates his own destiny, and therefore has the last say in what will happen. Nothing more or less.

Funny thing is, they talk about Christians being 'drunk in the spirit', maybe they actually mean a case of Johnnie Walker.

God grants everyone who he gives life to a free will. All of the war, destruction, torment, terror, etc. is only the result of man's own free will. Not of God playing "human chess", which is an extremely irrational and naive conclusion, not uncommon for those who are unfaithful. ::)

I doubt that makes you a pretty good judge, Judy. Look at Israel and Palestine - those fuckwits have been going at it for.... what time is it now? and nothing has been resolved. All over some bullshit that was written in a book. Fuck, the dictionary is a book too, yet I'd give it more credence than a bunch of made up fairy tales to frighten children.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2010, 08:17:40 PM »

OK, we get it you're a bible bashing freak. Why don't you move on and troll about something else. This is getting a bit boring. I'm a virgin. You could wind me up about that. Oh wait.......So are you, but unlike you I don't have any trouble finding people who would sleep with me.
Well anyway, there's tons of stuff you could slag me off about. I'm sure you could come up with something. Come on, show us some of that famous Duke Nukem wit.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »

OK, we get it you're a bible bashing freak. Why don't you move on and troll about something else. This is getting a bit boring. I'm a virgin. You could wind me up about that. Oh wait.......So are you, but unlike you I don't have any trouble finding people who would sleep with me.
Well anyway, there's tons of stuff you could slag me off about. I'm sure you could come up with something. Come on, show us some of that famous Duke Nukem wit.

:rofl:

DukeNukem

« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »

I'd like to bash some of you unholy freaks upside your heads with a hardcover Bible! And of course you wouldn't have any trouble finding people to scissors with. I would if you weren't such a nasty Lesbian freak who says that they are gay and then fucks their cousin. ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »
Sigh.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2010, 08:36:15 PM »

I'd like to bash some of you unholy freaks upside your heads with a hardcover Bible! And of course you wouldn't have any trouble finding people to scissors with. I would if you weren't such a nasty Lesbian freak who says that they are gay and then fucks their cousin. ::)

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2010, 08:37:19 PM »

Wow...You mean if I wasn't an incestuous dyke you would actually fuck me. That's high praise indeed coming from you. I bet you have really high standards too.
Do you find that a lot of girls want to sleep with you, or do they mostly just find you scary?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2010, 08:39:13 PM »

Wow...You mean if I wasn't an incestuous dyke you would actually fuck me. That's high praise indeed coming from you. I bet you have really high standards too.
Do you find that a lot of girls want to sleep with you, or do they mostly just find you scary?

I think it's just him fantasizing. Wet dreams would be another name for it.

DukeNukem

« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2010, 08:53:07 PM »

No, I tell them I am gay so that I would not cheat on my cousin. ::) Just like you, apparently. NOT!

I bet that picture of a pretty girl in your avatar isn't even you, you just flaunt it to tease me. Sad, sad. :(

As for my standards, here is my rule sheet for a girl who wants to date me:

-Drug free
-Smoke free
-Alcohol free
-Pretty (wears make up and not let themselves go)
-Aspie
-Not obese
-Nice and Caring
-Honest
-Believes in God
-More than willing to put up with my minor flaws
-Willing to "experiment"
-Average to high income.
-Age 18 to 30
-Lives by themselves.
-Listens to heavy metal.
-Straight.

Yep, pretty much it. I don't have such high standards, now, do I? :eyelash:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »

No, I tell them I am gay so that I would not cheat on my cousin. ::) Just like you, apparently. NOT!

I bet that picture of a pretty girl in your avatar isn't even you, you just flaunt it to tease me. Sad, sad. :(

-Drug free
-Smoke free
-Alcohol free
-Aspie
-Not obese
-Nice and Caring
-Honest
-Believes in God
-Willing to "experiment"
-Average to high income.
-Age 18 to 30
-Lives by themselves.
-Listens to heavy metal.
-Straight.

Shit, that rules out 99.999999999999% of the female population.

Oh, and the terms 'willing to experiment' and 'straight' are almost a contradiction in terms. Not necessarily, but almost. And I thought you Christian 'tards were against 'heavy metal', seeing as you demonised Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Def Leppard, Black Sabbath etc.

Make your mind (what there is of it) up.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2010, 09:11:36 PM »

-Drug free
-Smoke free
-Alcohol free
-Aspie
-Not obese
-Nice and Caring
-Honest
-Believes in God
-Willing to "experiment"
-Average to high income.
-Age 18 to 30
-Lives by themselves.
-Listens to heavy metal.
-Straight.

Wow day off work and come on and see how busy it is my 1PM my time.
Duke I will take time to look through your fail but let me say from the outset that you can have any pre-cursors  for dating or standards to women and it makes no real difference. You have admitted no girl would want to have anything to do with you, if that was not proven by your writing or attempts to communicate with the rest of us, you then proved it by posting a rather sad pic of a ugly funny toothed, fat, nerdy looking kid.
Truth is, that sad and pathetic looking kid would struggle to find a decent girl if his personality was good.
So rather pay out on the unattainable pretty girls. Rather than hiding behind the "protection" of high standards. Rather than pretending you are too moral in a biblical sense (one of the biggest oxymorons ever), why don't you admit that you are young horny, lonely, ugly and that were it not your fear of getting caught and further ostracised from the shitty Tennessee community you live in, that you would happily rape the neighbours pig? :D

By the way I will look through your fail posts and will happily comment on those too. Most attention people ever pay to you. I am a sweetheart
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2010, 09:38:34 PM »
Judy: just get it on with Julio down by the schoolyard.