Educational

Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2009, 11:52:48 AM »
I think I know you pretty well, and seems to me you've got high-functioning AS, ADHD, social anxiety and OCD. 

The OCD and social anxiety are what seem to impact you the most.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2009, 11:53:14 AM »
When I went to a private psychiatrist for about 3 sessions, he charged £400 an hour.  Do you have insurance?

Gee, that's a bit steep isn't it?

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2009, 11:54:53 AM »
I think I know you pretty well, and seems to me you've got high-functioning AS, ADHD, social anxiety and OCD. 

The OCD and social anxiety are what seem to impact you the most.

Cheers. I think you probably know me as well if not better than anyone else online the last couple years. What makes you think I have ADHD btw? Someone else said that too, but it's never been suggested to me IRL

Blasted

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »
It was, god knows how good the bloke thinks he is to charge that much.  Then again he DID nearly give me my BPD dx but we ran out of time (money too  :laugh:).  The insurance from my stepfather's workplace paid for it though, hence why I asked if Soph has insurance.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Its an unwritten rule that either works.  Lots of people use it.  She knew exactly what I meant, she's just trying to patronize me.  And no, but i've already explained my school situation, due to being on the spectrum.  You are not, so fuck off.  I wonder what lurid thought gave you the idea to have an aspie site as your social life.  

Hate to break it to you, but it isn't an unwritten rule that either work, that's just being lazy.

Considering that your/you're and there/they're/their are the most picked on errors on the internet, there is no excuse not to learn to get it right.

And I failed english in high school year after year because I'm one of those Maths nerd aspies as opposed to those literature nerd aspies (If that makes any sense at all).

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2009, 12:00:20 PM »
When I went to a private psychiatrist for about 3 sessions, he charged £400 an hour.  Do you have insurance?

lmao, shows how fucked up you are.

As opposed to everyone else here, who are just perfectly sane? :zoinks:

who said that? :twitch:    *Are you there mother?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Its an unwritten rule that either works.  Lots of people use it.  She knew exactly what I meant, she's just trying to patronize me.  And no, but i've already explained my school situation, due to being on the spectrum.  You are not, so fuck off.  I wonder what lurid thought gave you the idea to have an aspie site as your social life.  

Hate to break it to you, but it isn't an unwritten rule that either work, that's just being lazy.

Considering that your/you're and there/they're/their are the most picked on errors on the internet, there is no excuse not to learn to get it right.

And I failed english in high school year after year because I'm one of those Maths nerd aspies as opposed to those literature nerd aspies (If that makes any sense at all).
[/quote

Hate to break it to you, but people can communicate offline
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  *Are you there mother?

hahahahaha now we're into the their/there/they're one  :pwned:

Oh and insurance... I don't think so

Blasted

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »
*Are you there mother?

Bint's quick guide to basic English:

there = indicates a place eg. over there!

their = possesive of "they" eg. their mother

:zoinks:

Blasted

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:03 PM »
Benjimanbreeg do you need lessons on how to quote posts too?  :orly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2009, 12:08:55 PM »
*Are you there mother?

Bint's quick guide to basic English:

there = indicates a place eg. over there!

their = possesive of "they" eg. their mother

:zoinks:

Oopsy, you just fucked up.  If you had any general knowledge, you'd know I was using the highlighted "there" correctly.  Go and watch the film, you spasticated moron.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
So you meant, "are you there, mother?"

This is why we have punctuation

Blasted

« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2009, 12:10:39 PM »
Psycho is shit anyway :moon:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore

no, he says it all in one, I think, so without the ,   

Blasted

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2009, 12:16:45 PM »

no, he says it all in one, I think, so without the ,   

You are aware that a comma is not voiced directly when speaking I hope?  :zoinks: