Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3489 times)

Blasted

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 10:52:54 AM »
Funny, weren't you one of the ones who criticised Soleiyu's apparent bad English?  :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
It's people like benjiladybreeg that give us English a bad name

There are some of us who aren't as illiterate as him though, honest :-[

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »
Funny, weren't you one of the ones who criticised Soleiyu's apparent bad English?  :zoinks:

one of the ones?  :laugh:

Yeah once, to mock him.  His English typing is fine, he just writes complete nonsense.  I'm a lazy typer, so what.  At least i'm not just a lazy cunt in general, like that simpleton.  
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Blasted

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 11:00:23 AM »
One of the ones is a perfectly correct use of English as opposed to not seeing the difference between your and you're  8)

You write more nonsense than he does put together.

Also, try lazy thinker, not typer  :orly:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Yes Soph, cause the English are judged on typing mainly.  Fucking moron.  And fuck you for judging me, you know fuck all of what I do to help people.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Blasted

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2009, 11:01:54 AM »
you know fuck all of what I do to help people.

As if that has anything to do with you being a thick shit  :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
And fuck you for judging me, you know fuck all of what I do to help people.

Ooooooooh, benjiladybreeg is in a bad mood  :cheer:

( I won't bother pointing out your hypocrisy about not judging people though... oh wait, I just did :P )

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »
One of the ones is a perfectly correct use of English as opposed to not seeing the difference between your and you're  8)

You write more nonsense than he does put together.

Also, try lazy thinker, not typer  :orly:

That doesn't make sense you dipshit.  What does he have multiple personalities?  I know the difference between the two, thanks.  Anyone can understand what I mean.  At least I don't write in text format, like a lot of people do.

Lol, yeah if only.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2009, 11:06:03 AM »
you know fuck all of what I do to help people.

As if that has anything to do with you being a thick shit  :lol:

I'd be quite offended with that, if it wasn't coming from a waste of space, like yourself.

Blasted

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »
It's a figure of speech and you'd know if you paid attention in your English lessons  :hahaha:

I know the difference between the two, thanks.

your, you're.  Either works in the English language.

Orly?

Blasted

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009, 11:10:05 AM »
Bint's quick guide to basic English:

your = possesive form of you eg. your table, your girlfriend, your spectacular lack of brain

you're = contraction of the words "you" and "are" eg. you're a fucking twat

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
And fuck you for judging me, you know fuck all of what I do to help people.

Ooooooooh, benjiladybreeg is in a bad mood  :cheer:

( I won't bother pointing out your hypocrisy about not judging people though... oh wait, I just did :P )

I haven't said that anyone on here is giving their country a bad name.  I've judged a few people on here, mainly soy, and its pretty obvious he's a wanker anyway, he proves it everytime he posts.  People that give our country a bad name, are either foreigners who came here to get benefits for doing nothing.  People who talk like wannabe gangsters, even worse when they are white, and wear their jeans down to their knees.  Oh and football thugs, who just go to the ground to beat the shit out of people.  I don't fit into any of those.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
That's a really cool reply, benjiladybreeg  :cheer:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Its an unwritten rule that either works.  Lots of people use it.  She knew exactly what I meant, she's just trying to patronize me.  And no, but i've already explained my school situation, due to being on the spectrum.  You are not, so fuck off.  I wonder what lurid thought gave you the idea to have an aspie site as your social life.  

Blasted

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »
Its an unwritten rule that either works.  Lots of people use it. 

:lol: