Author Topic: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?  (Read 3531 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
obviously.  Hillarious  ::)
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I'm ashamed to be a product of the same education system as benjigurlbreeg :-[

Offline Tristeza

• Official Outsider of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
I think I know you pretty well, and seems to me you've got high-functioning AS, ADHD, social anxiety and OCD. 

The OCD and social anxiety are what seem to impact you the most.

Cheers. I think you probably know me as well if not better than anyone else online the last couple years. What makes you think I have ADHD btw? Someone else said that too, but it's never been suggested to me IRL
I only started wondering about this recently, when you had all those papers to write.  It reminded me of myself back in uni or at work, of how I'd procrastinate and then hyper-focus to get stuff done.
Other stuff...your temper is like mine, you seem physically hyper like me.  Besides your anxiety/OCD, we seem pretty similar in how our brains operate.
hats off to the man on top of the world
come crawl up here baby, and we can watch this damn thing turn

Blasted

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy N
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »

Hilarious* ;)

I just wasn't sure with your recent bad grammar and all  :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I think I know you pretty well, and seems to me you've got high-functioning AS, ADHD, social anxiety and OCD. 

The OCD and social anxiety are what seem to impact you the most.

Cheers. I think you probably know me as well if not better than anyone else online the last couple years. What makes you think I have ADHD btw? Someone else said that too, but it's never been suggested to me IRL
I only started wondering about this recently, when you had all those papers to write.  It reminded me of myself back in uni or at work, of how I'd procrastinate and then hyper-focus to get stuff done.
Other stuff...your temper is like mine, you seem physically hyper like me.  Besides your anxiety/OCD, we seem pretty similar in how our brains operate.

Maybe I should bring it up next time I see someone then. It might help with my uni stuff

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »

Hilarious* ;)

Ok, that was just a mistake  :zoinks:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Celticgoddess

Are you there comma mother question mark

*snicker*

It would be a good social experiment. Talk like that to everyone you meet on the street and secretly record their reactions. It would annoy the hell out of people pretty quickly.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
I'm ashamed to be a product of the same education system as benjigurlbreeg :-[

You should be honoured, i've learnt more from life than you. 

Blasted

« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

Hilarious* ;)

Ok, that was just a mistake  :zoinks:

You don't say.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Everyone makes mistakes bint, especially your parents.

TheoK

Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »
Little Bintska.  :P

Blasted

« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2009, 12:36:27 PM »
It's pretty pathetic though when an English speaker mocks a person (two people if you include me) for whom English is a second language about the quality of their writing  :orly:

Not to mention your insistance on the fact that you know better, when you have been proved you were wrong.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
Re: am I an asperger, some other kind of mentally ill person, or just a spazzy NT?
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 12:39:27 PM »
I didn't know English was your second language. 

I have a wider range of knowledge.  I know your typing skills are probably better than mine, you get a lot of practice with your fingers.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 12:39:50 PM »
Its an unwritten rule that either works.  Lots of people use it.  She knew exactly what I meant, she's just trying to patronize me.  And no, but i've already explained my school situation, due to being on the spectrum.  You are not, so fuck off.  I wonder what lurid thought gave you the idea to have an aspie site as your social life.  

Hate to break it to you, but it isn't an unwritten rule that either work, that's just being lazy.

Considering that your/you're and there/they're/their are the most picked on errors on the internet, there is no excuse not to learn to get it right.

And I failed english in high school year after year because I'm one of those Maths nerd aspies as opposed to those literature nerd aspies (If that makes any sense at all).

Hate to break it to you, but people can communicate offline

Yeah, what part of you figured that this would be big news to me?

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 12:41:08 PM »
is that a trick question?