Author Topic: Gay, straight, or a beautiful thing?  (Read 2169 times)

purposefulinsanity

Re: Gay, straight, or a beautiful thing?
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 08:13:58 AM »
If the guy is a complete asshole and they then have sex afterwards that could be a beautiful thing  ;)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 08:49:30 AM »
A guy who shags an M-to-F transexual, knowing what he/she is/was.

Gay if he knew the whole time he knew this person, but a beautiful thing if ...

Yes, I agree with you about the beautiful thing, you described, but what about if the person getting a sex change operation was really your friend? By friend, I mean a friend you could count on for anything, forever ... your one true soulmate, in effect ... the one person who you can tell anything to with no fear of reprisal ... your last supporter ... the one person you are most compatable with ... the person you want to see happy, more than any of the other things in the worldl ... your best friend?

Wouldn't sticking around for a sex change operation be returning that friendship, hopefully in full measure, since it's your best friend? Through the process you question every moment leading up to his/her decision to change sex and even make them convince you continually that it is best for him/her. Being supportive, you would try your best to honestly assess the results, and criticize every phase of the process, make them account for every variable. But, what if the operation is successful? What if your best friend, over time, turned into your dream date? What if in your most careful inspecton there is your perfect partner in front of you?

Wouldn't the fact that of the sex change operation become less of a concern after a while and staying with the perfect soul mate become more important as would getting a mindshag and the operation would be a movement away from gay, by a few degrees, at least? I think that would be beautiful, also.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 08:55:01 AM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 08:53:19 AM »
+1  :agreed:

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »
A guy who shags an M-to-F transexual, knowing what he/she is/was.

Gay if he knew the whole time he knew this person, but a beautiful thing if ...

Yes, I agree with you about the beautiful thing, you described, but what about if the person getting a sex change operation was really your friend? By friend, I mean a friend you could count on for anything, forever ... your one true soulmate, in effect ... the one person who you can tell anything to with no fear of reprisal ... your last supporter ... the one person you are most compatable with ... the person you want to see happy, more than any of the other things in the worldl ... your best friend?

Wouldn't sticking around for a sex change operation be returning that friendship, hopefully in full measure, since it's your best friend? Through the process you question every moment leading up to his/her decision to change sex and even make them convince you continually that it is best for him/her. Being supportive, you would try your best to honestly assess the results, and criticize every phase of the process, make them account for every variable. But, what if the operation is successful? What if your best friend, over time, turned into your dream date? What if in your most careful inspecton there is your perfect partner in front of you?

Wouldn't the fact that of the sex change operation become less of a concern after a while and staying with the perfect soul mate become more important as would getting a mindshag and the operation would be a movement away from gay, by a few degrees, at least? I think that would be beautiful, also.

That would not only be a beautiful thing, it would be made into a movie.  However, because you made a counterpoint to my original point so well that it decimated 50% of my logic, I'll say the mean thing and say I hope you get dragged to see it by a female carrying a gigantic box of tissues.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »
A man becoming arouswed when a woman wears Axe Body Spray, Old Spice, or some other men's cologne/body spray/aftershave/whatever.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2007, 12:32:57 PM »
A man becoming arouswed when a woman wears Axe Body Spray, Old Spice, or some other men's cologne/body spray/aftershave/whatever.
is she naked.
or is she showing a substantial amount of cleavage with her enormous ta ta's?
Misunderstood.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »
She's fully clothed, but he wants to GET her naked.... while inhaling that womderful man-smell.  :D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2007, 12:36:58 PM »
She's fully clothed, but he wants to GET her naked.... while inhaling that womderful man-smell.  :D
i would go with straight, but with a preference for sloppy seconds.

the reason she probably smells like this is because she had probably just finished bumping uglies with another man who wore that scent. ;)
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2007, 12:38:46 PM »

Straight- I've worn Dunc's deodorant before and it smells differently on me.

Same situation but the man involved usually prefers men?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
Since he's gay, and is turned on because he smells a woman who smells like a man, in his mind, he's still gay. What he does next could change things, though. Shameless hussy - recruiting a shag from the gay community ... I'm appalled.  :laugh:

Oops, forgot a question ...

How about turn it around. A woman smells "Old Spice" on her female friend and is turned on, knowing that the smell is from her friend's recent escapade, but she "takes it out" on her friend, anyway, relishing the aroma of her male-like scent.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 02:34:14 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Blasted

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2010, 12:13:18 PM »
More pictures of Peter's arse here for anyone interested  :thumbup:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2018, 08:54:02 PM »

Gross   :puke: