Author Topic: Gay, straight, or a beautiful thing?  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Gay, straight, or a beautiful thing?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 01:02:29 PM »
I think the weather on the Swedish west coast is about as bad as the weather on the west coast of Scotland, at least in Autumn and Winter.

Isn't the Swedish west coast just about 5% of the country though?  Most of the west of Sweden is bordered by Norway.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »
I think the weather on the Swedish west coast is about as bad as the weather on the west coast of Scotland, at least in Autumn and Winter.

Isn't the Swedish west coast just about 5% of the country though?  Most of the west of Sweden is bordered by Norway.

Nm.  It's still about the same length as Scotland.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 01:41:34 PM »
The west coast is pretty long, though it's protected a little from the harsh weather by Denmark and Norway. The east coast, of course, is much longer.

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 02:27:19 PM »
I wouldn't fuck Flo for fucking Shakira, but I wouldn't mind fucking Peter for fucking Shakira. He seems nice, is good looking and has a sexy arse, as far as I can see on his seminudes.  8)

The arse has increased in sexiness since that pic was taken.  It's now rock hard, and my swimming trunks won't fit.
oh baby.
and i bet that when you clench it gets oh so tight.

It gets this tight:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
Landvetter is the closest international airport for me. Don't Ryanair fly from there?  ;)

The Göteborg City Airport is a better choice, since it's the one Ryanair uses. Keep us posted. ;)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »
PMS Elle, I've been thinking hard trying to come up with a few hypotheticals, but every one I can think up is "A Beautiful Thing" no brainer. Maybe you should challenge the class, again.

:-*
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2006, 03:57:07 PM »
OK, here's another one.  A man is in a (consentual, but still ick) BDSM relationship with a woman who orders him to close his eyes while she fucks him with a strap on and speaks through a voice modifier that makes her sound like a guy.  In other words, a woman is doing the pitching, but it doesn't FEEL that way.  What say you?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Litigious

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »
A beautiful thing. That's a fake cuckold thing, not a gay thing.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
Straight, bdsm situations are often about the mental as much as the physical stimulation, so the fact that it is a woman doing the fucking in that way is quite possibly a big part of the turn on.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2006, 04:05:34 PM »
Same guy and he's still into BDSM, only now he's got a blindfold on and is pitching for a guy with entirely shaved body hair, long head hair, and extremely convincing breasts under his leather dominatrix outfit.  The dominatrix man does a very good impression of a woman by throwing his voice and has instructed the guy who's picthing to call him "Cindy."  Your thoughts?

Offline Peter

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »
A guy who shags an M-to-F transexual, knowing what he/she is/was.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2006, 04:30:52 PM »
Same guy and he's still into BDSM, only now he's got a blindfold on and is pitching for a guy with entirely shaved body hair, long head hair, and extremely convincing breasts under his leather dominatrix outfit.  The dominatrix man does a very good impression of a woman by throwing his voice and has instructed the guy who's picthing to call him "Cindy."  Your thoughts?

I'd still say straight- since he doesn't know its really a man, the same thoughts to the last situation still apply. 

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »
 :agreed:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline El

• News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 06:58:18 AM »
A guy who shags an M-to-F transexual, knowing what he/she is/was.

Gay if he knew the whole time he knew this person, but a beautiful thing if he thought this person was a chick, dated them awhile, and is staying with them through the rest of the dick removal process.

A lesbian spy who shags a guy in order to get information about him, but is thinking of Shakira the entire time and when she's done getting info she calls her lover in and they kill the guy toegther in an unsexy way.

Litigious

« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 07:04:39 AM »
Definitely gay.